No Way. Never. Not Possible.

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

CHAPTER 9

 
3 months passed and there was no progress in Sumi and Daehyun's relationship. They had each other's numbers but no texting happened. Changsub started to become more social and our seats changed in Bio.
 
Anni being her usually self liked to play with Changsub; touching his hair, grabbing is arm, and even his stomach. It made you uneasy and even Changsub retaliated with a firm STOP when it got too far. ...I mean of course I should feel uneasy, a friend is in a uncomfortable situation, it's only natural to feel this way right?... 
 
"Changsub is actually kindof cute" Anni started the conversation when the four of you guys were hanging out at the mall. 
 
...Oh boyy, more guy talk again... Your mind started to daze off.  
 
"Nah Daehyun is cuter" Sumi blushed. 
"That's because you have a crush on him you love sick pabo!!" Riyoung nudged Sumi with her elbow. 
"Yah Juhee what do you think of Changsub?" Sumi pushed her embarrassment towards me. Too bad you was day dreaming and didn't hear the question clearly.
"NAE?" you shot up head up. 
"What do you think of Changsub?"
 
You flashed back the times you got the mail. Every time you went to the mailbox he was always at his balcony staring. Was he perhaps looking at you? Nah don't be silly. Three months have past and he never one said a single hi to me when you got the mail... Probably it's just a hobby. 
 
"Omg look Juhee's face is turning reddish" Anni gathering attention to your face, was it really red?
"Yah Lim Juhee, do you like Lee Changsub?" Sumi interrogated you.
 
My heart stopped.
 
"Of course not!!" You protested... This time you could feel your face turning red. 
 
...Ohh gosh have I fallen for Lee Changsub?
No way. 
Never. 
Not possible. 
I guess I'm not used to these questions. That's all...
 
"W-why would I like a guy like him?"
"Oh speaking of which, I never heard Juhee talk about guys she liked!" Riyoung chimed in.
...Is this torture Juhee day? Gosh what's with all their questions... 
"What's your ideal type. Spill now"
"B-but I don't have one"
"LIESSS think of a time when a guy made your heart beat fast and describe  him"
"But that never happened before" You continued denying. 
"Come on Juhee there has to be someone. You heart isn't a stone."
 
You started thinking. When did my heart beat fast? 
 
"Hmm there was that time I went to a Big Bang concert"
"Aww come on that doesn't count"
"We aren't gonna let you leave until you spill some juicy details"
"Ugh fineeee
 
You started seriously thinking
 
"My ideal type is...."