What about me?

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

 CHAPTER 10

 
 
Your ideal type is.... 
 
You scaned the food court for a random guy and started to describe him. 
 
"Tall, medium length hair, glasses, smart, uhm nice smile..."
 
...Shoot it's so vague they aren't gonna buy it. Lemme throw in some more random details that comes to mind...
 
"Eyes that look beautiful went staring into space, loves animals, loves nature, music, video games..."
"Juhee~ahhhhhh it sounds like you're in love. You eyes were sparkling when you said that" Sumi clasped her hands together sighing. 
"Pshhh not evennnnn. There's no such person." ...There was?... 
"Yeah yeah lies. Who is this guy spill"
 
You looked up to find the guy in the food court you were randomly describing... At least in the first half of the description. He moved to the other side of the court in a blink in an eye, it also didn't help that the court was full of faces. It seemed like the random dude was walking towards your table... Oh gosh stop. Don't come any closer. 
 
It turned out the random dude was none other than Jung Daehyun. And following him was Lee Changsub and his brother Jung Jinyoung. 
 
"What's uppppp girls" Jinyoung smoothly entered our table. He's really handsome you have to admit it, but he's known for being a flirt... Basically the male version of Anni. 
"Oh hey Jinyoung!!" Anni hugged him. 
They might have dated before but you're not sure, Anni was with alot of people so you lost track. 
"Omo Daehyun and Changsub are here too!" 
 
Thanks to that boy talk convo it was uncomfortable being around Changsub, You have no feelings for him so you don't have to worry much. Speaking of which, Daehyun was here! Perfect time to get the Cupid juices flowing, gotta think of a plan. 
 
"Since we are all here lets go do some shopping!!" You suggested. You started thinking of ways to get Daehyun and Sumi alone. 
 
The crew of 7 walked into Aeropostale. You realized setting up Sumi and Daehyun would be alot easier if you had a guy to help you, since it would be easier to get the other gender to cooperate with the plan. ...Okay I need to make Sumi and Daehyun go into the changing room and then the 5 of us have to ditch them... 
 
"Sumi try in this and this and this and this" you piled clothes on her. 
"Dang this is sooo much!"
"Well you have the perfect body type so all these clothes should looks super pretty on you. Daehyun you should try on stuff too. Just standing there doing nothing! Come on" you pushed them both into the changing room. 
 
"I wanna try stuff on too!!" Anni 
 
...Dang it Anni why now. Don't you hate Aeropostale?... 
 
"Anni lets go to Hot Topic!! Riyoung, Changsub, Jinyoung come with us! I'll text Sumi and Daehyun to met us there. 
 
"I saw a really cute Exo shirt there on display, let's go!!" Riyoung joined in. She must have known what you were doing. Thank goodness you're not alone. 
"Okay fineeee" Anni  agreed. 
"Sure why not" Changsub fell into my plan. 
"But I don't wanna go there" Jinyoung protested. 
 
...Ugh why do you have to be here, this plan would have gone smoothly if you weren't here... 
 
"I saw some pretty girls in there" Riyoung fixed the problem. 
Jinyoung pretended to hesitate and finally agreed. 
 
On the way you texted Daehyun and Sumi 
"Hey we went ahead of u guys, at Forever 21 rn, meet us there" 
Forever 21 and Hot Topic are in opposite sides of each other, plus Hot Topic plays loud music so no one will be able to hear their phone. 
 
Gosh Cupid such a tiring job. 
 
In the corner of Hot Topic, you walked over to Riyoung. 
"Hey you know right" 
"What?"
"You know about Sumi right" 
"Oh yeah duhhh it's so obvious"
"Haha thanks for helping out back there, I had no idea what to do" 
"No problems girl, anytime!!" 
The music played louder. 
"I know about you too" Riyoung whispers and walked alway. 
 
 
...About me? What about me?...