End of Connections

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter nine; end of connections

 

 

2 weeks and four days

Soobin's POV

          Today, we're going to their agency building again. This time, I'm with the group. Uncle asked me if I could be their stylist for today because the boys are going to guest on a show.

          It's sweet that JinYoung and Sandeul chose to seat with me. GongChan was beside JinYoung while Baro and ShinWoo are in front of us. If I rank the boys who are the closest with me, JinYoung would be the first, then Sandeul, ShinWoo oppa then GongChan. As usual, I still hate him.

          "That room us where we practice our dance." Sandeul points a room.

          "As I promise, I'll show you where I compose music." JinYoung released Sandeul's grip from me and put his arm on my shoulders.

          "JinYoung hyung, I'll go with you." Sandeul clung to my arm.

          I'm not that interested in learning how to create music, but it's pretty impressive. While he shows me the buttons of the mixer and the program, I smile, say 'Wow' and 'Daebak.' even my expressions are fake.

 

JinYoung's POV

          "Hyung, can we talk alone?" Sandeul asked me. He bowed down to Soobin and we left her in the room.

          "Have you notice your smile?"

          "What smile?" What is he talking about?

          "Whenever you're with that girl, you smile like crazy."

          He is crazy. "My smile is normal. I don't get you."

          "Are you in love with that girl?" In love? Do I look like I'm in love?

          "Soobin is just a friend." I firmly said. Sandeul looks unsatisfied with my answer.

          "I think she likes you." When he said that, my heart almost stop.

          I’d like to ask him if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.

          “Uhmm.” I felt awkward, but not in a bad way. Aigoo. “She doesn’t like me. Maybe, she’s just blending together with us, since she has no friends, aside from us.”

          “Geuraeyo?” He asked with a sheepish grin.

          “Hey. Uhmm.” She nudges me carefully. “ShinWoo oppa and Baro is done with their hair and makeup.”

          “How come you never called us oppa?” Sandeul asked and clutched her arm. He looked back at me with a grin. “I’ll go first.”

          She’s so pretty. She is kind. I could like her, but she still has the attitude.

 

Soobin’s POV

          “How long is this going to take?” Sandeul asked.

          “You keep moving and you’re sweating so your makeup is blotching even if it’s light.” I calmly explained.

          “Okay.” He moved again. I slapped him in his cheek. He was surprised, as well.

          “Omo. Mianhae.” I gently touched his cheek. “I didn’t mean it. Stop moving, ara?”

          So, he stopped moving as I said. Next is JinYoung.

          “There.” I shot a smile at JinYoung. “You’re done.”

          I just realized this second that Sandeul and JinYoung are good-looking. Sandeul is cute while JinYoung has a princely charm. Did I say princely? I fished the notebook in my leather bag. I re-write Sandeul’s name a few days when he tells me jokes.

Sandeul – 5%

JinYoung – 20% 15.9%

          What about Baro? Maybe, it’s just a misunderstanding, after all. Or, a opposition of traits? Should I write his name? Hmmm… What if… What if he was Prince Charming? I gasped in my mind.

          NO!!! NO! NO! My mind panicked. Not now, maybe.

          I went home early because I really have no interest in watching their show. Whatever. Who cares?

          You know, it’s really an inconvenience if you grew up depending on your maids. Your knowledge, or should I say skills, in doing the household chores is limited. The only things I know are washing my own laundry, my mom taught me when I turned 16; clean my own things, very neat person, and a bit of cooking.

          I’ll ask you this. Would you rather choose the man you’ve known for a long time or the man you always spend time with? I have this story about a girl− Oh gosh. Where did I got such confi−

          And there was someone on the door. Are they here already?

          And there goes a woman waiting. She’s a very good-looking woman, despite of her age. She looks like she’s in her mid-thirties or something. And, she pressed the irritating buzzer again. Aish! Cut the crap.

          “Hello.” I smiled, showing her that I’m not really happy.

          “Is that how you greet your mother?” She asked as she takes off her shoes. My mom isn’t that nice and loving as you see. She’s a snob, really. “Or, were you expecting someone?”

          “Take a seat.” I formally said while bringing in the box she brought. “Do you like to drink something? How about tea or coffee? “

          She looked at me, not trying to smile. She looked around the room. “Is this where he lives now? I thought he’s a manager.”

          “It’s alright. I fit here.” I rolled my eyes. Oh no. “Wait. Why are you here? Don’t tell me you’re using our plane again like a normal SUV and stopped wherever country you like.”

          “I’d be happy to tell you. Do you want me to?” And she chuckled. “I’m just visiting my daughter. And, I want a break.”

          Well, that’s my mom. She’ll go to different countries, like I said. And use her free time like it’s a coffee break.

          “Can I see your room?” She stood up. I pointed the door.

          “Oh.” She smiled as she moves out of the room. She sat on the couch. “That’s uhmm… That is pretty small.”

          “Yeah.” I nodded. “But it’s comfortable.”

          “By the way, where are the paintings? I’ll call Branden to carry them later.” Oh gosh. She brought her body guards. Seriously?

          “Later. Are you here to visit Aunt EunHi?”

          She narrowed her eyes on me. “No. Don’t tell her. It will be degrading if she knows you are living here.”

          While she’s scanning the room, an abrupt laughter and noise came. Oh no. They’re here. What will just my mom say?

          “We’re here!”

          “Yah! Soobin-ah!”

          I squeezed my eyes tightly shut. They sounded like drunkards.

          “Who are−“ My mom’s head and eyes turned to the door.

          “Oh.” The five boys silently stood up.

          “JaeRi noona.” Uncle stepped forward and bowed. “Good to see you.”

          My mom nodded.

          “Uhh, umma, they’re the group that Uncle is managing.” I bit my lower lip. It’s so awkward. I gave them a ‘do-not-embarrass-me’ look. “My mom.”

          “Annyeonghaseyo.” They bowed. They finally sat on the sofa, but they’re still silent.

          “Wow.” Sandeul smiled at me then to my mom.

          “I know. I more look like her sister.” She chortles. I just sighed. B1A4 introduced their selves to my mom. My mom just nod. I know, deep inside, she is already insulting the group.

          “So, who is your boyfriend here?” That question made me startle and feel nervous. Thank goodness, my mom has sympathy for me. She asked it in French. When I slightly gave her a glare, she grimaced and grins. “Tres nerveux?”

          “No. Why would I be nervous?”

          “Is it him?” She gestures at JinYoung.

          “Oh. No.” I smiled at JinYoung who just stared at me. “My mom said that you are handsome.”

          “Gomawo.” He bowed and smiled.

          “Umma. Why’d you said that?” I frowned. She is embarrassing me. “Let’s go. Let’s talk somewhere.”

          “No.” She sat stubbornly. “I’m about to leave. Call your uncle.”

          “Don’t humiliate me, comprendre?” I stare at her before I go to uncle.

           And they talked. She’s very irritating.

          “Are you going to leave?” Sandeul followed me to my room.

          “No.” I said while I searched for the box. I think I’m going to leave this week. I’m going to get the key to our loft from my aunt. “My mom is just here to visit me.”

          “Oh.” He sat down on my bed. “What’s that?”

          “Paintings.”

          “Your mom also likes JinYoung?” Also?

          “What’s that supposed to mean?”

          “What?”

          “Also. You said also.”

          “Nevermind.” He left. That’s it. I’m going to leave.

          “Here.” I pushed the big box.

          “Sophia, don’t you want to live in our penthouse?” She asked.

          “Your mom thought that you’re just bothering me.” My uncle said. “But noona, she’s alright here. It’s alright with me.”

          “Uncle, it’s alright.” I glanced at the boys, listening. “I’m going to leave. I’ll just stay at our house. I just stayed here for adjustment. I’ll go to Hwang’s tomorrow to get the key.”

          “And you should get the car key, too.” She reminds. I nodded as a reply. “I’m leaving.”

          That’s it? “I’ll take you to your car.” I said as I carry the box.

 

JinYoung’s POV

          I knocked at her door.

          “Come in!” She called out. And there she is, packing.

          “Are you really going to leave?” I asked. She nodded. “Why?”

          “I can’t stay at my uncle’s house forever.” Really? Our friendship was just starting then, she’s going to leave already?

          “Where is your house? Is it near here?”

          “No. But, I’m sure that your dorm is just a few block away.” That made me pleased. I smiled and nodded.

          “JinYoung.” She turned to me. I looked at her. She gestured to come closer. “Come here.”

          “What?” I asked. She shook his head.

          “Oh. It’s nothing.” She smiled, but I can see in her eyes her sadness.

          I think this will be the end. End of our Connections

Do not forget to comment dears ^o^ It will mak eyou prettier ^.<