B1A4? Is that a a paper size?

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter two; B1A4? iS THAT A PAPER SIZE?

Soobin’s POV

Here I go. I slowly ring the bell.

“Nugusaeyo?” A deep voice asked. That doesn't sound like samchon.

I asked if this is his house.

“Ne, it is. Nugu?”

“Samchon. Naya! Yoon Soobin.”

“Mianhae. He's not here. Just come back later.”

“Ahjussi or whoever you are. I'm his niece. You should let me in.”


 

Baro's POV

Wow. What a pretty girl. She’s wearing a black and white long-sleeved striped shirt, black skirt and a red ankle boots. She has some great fashion sense.

“Ahjussi or whoever you are. I'm his niece. You should let me in.” She said in a bratty tone.

Auhjussi? Aish! I will just forgive her. She's pretty but she looks suspicious.

“JinYoung Hyung!” I called out. I felt shy. “A little help here.”

The four rushed to the door.

“Who is she?” Sandeul asked excitedly.

“Molla, she told me that she's Manager hyung's niece.”

“Do you have any proof if you're his niece?” ShinWoo hyung asked.

She said something in English, which I don't understand.

“She asked if we are serious.” ShinWoo hyung said.

“Here.” She showed a picture at the camera. It's manager hyung with her.

“Let's just open the door.” GongChan said.

“It's dangerous.” JinYoung hyung said.

“Come on. If she's a fan, let's just treat her properly.” Sandeul blushed. “She's pretty anyway.”

“She must be a sasaeng fan. She knows manager hyung's name and room.” JinYoung hyung whispered.

“Let's surprise her that we're here.” ShinWoo hyung suggested.

They agreed. They are crazy.

GongChan opened the door. And they yelled, “Jjan!”

The girl didn't look surprised.


 

Soobin's POV

What is taking him so long for him to open the door?

“Jjan!” Five boys stood in front of me. Who are they? I gave them a puzzled look. Seriously? The colors of their hair are brown, orange, and black. Black and brown is alright but orange? Tres mauvais…

“Nugusaeyo?” I asked and peer inside. “I don't remember samchon having sons.”

“You don't recognize us?” A good-looking boy asked.

“Who are you?” I asked.

Another boy whispered something to them and counted to three. They started singing. What the hell? They look pathetic.

I just stared at them. “I don't care who you are. Where's my uncle?”

It's really my fault for surprising him. I should be arriving the next day after.

“Your uncle went out. How much do you know about him?” A long-haired boy with glasses asked. I told some of the things I know about him.

“Let her in.” The light haired said. “I saw hyung emptying the other room the other day. If you're lying, we'll call the police, alright?”

“I'm telling the truth.” I scoffed and went inside with my bag.

“Is this yours?” They asked about my luggage.


 

JinYoung's POV

Where is she from? Are we that unpopular for a pretty girl to ignore us?

“Oh. You could just put them in here.” She smiled.

“What is she?” Baro glared.

“Just let her.” GongChan gets one of her things.

“Are you serious about not knowing us?” Sandeul asked as he sat beside her.


 

Soobin's POV

“Where are you from?”

“What's your name again?”

“Haven't you met us or just saw us?”

“Enough!” I yelled. They are making me impatient. “I don't know you. Is that how you welcome here?”

“Where are you from?”

“I'm from Beverly Hills, L.A.” I gave them a strained smile. “States. In case you don’t know. “

“Wow. But you can speak Korean very well.” Of course.

“What's your name again?” The boy with big teeth asked.

“I'm Sophia Yoon. But here, I'm Yoon Soobin. So, who are you?” I asked.

“I'm Shin DongWoo.” The boy with glasses said. He offered me his hand. I shook it. “Just CNU.”

“I'm Gong ChanShik. GongChan or Chan for short.” The good-looking boy said.

“Jung JinYoung.” The boy with pretty eyes smiled. Okay. I forgot their names.

“Lee Junghwan.” The cute boy with orange hair smiled. “Sandeul.”

“Sandeul as in Sandeul? Light breeze?” Wow. You must be kidding. “Hello, mipung (breeze).”

“It's Sandeul.”

“I'm Cha SunWoo.” The boy with crutches offered his hand but I ignored it. “Baro.”

“So.” I smiled. I forgot their names. “Why are you asking if we've met?”

“We're popular here. We're idols.”

“Don't they have internet in States?”

“Oh. Sorry. I don't waste my time for our cheap music.” I smiled. Seriously? K-Pop? Gross. I'd rather choose dad's 80's music.


 

JinYoung's POV

“Hyung, I'll kill this girl.” Baro whispered.

“Haven't you heard of hallyu?”

“I've heard few, but I don't like it.” She wrinkled her nose. “What do you do?”

“We're singers. We call our group B1A4. We,” Sandeul pointed us, “are type As, while Baro is B. That's why B1A4.”

“Oh. Whatever that is. I only know few groups. Girl's Generation and the other groups in their agency, and Miss A.”

“Oh. You should know us.” Baro scowled.

“Who is the most handsome in our group?” GongChan asked.

“You!” She pointed him.

“Rank us.” Sandeul said.

“First is Baro.” She pointed GongChan.

“It's GongChan.” He smiled. Baro snickered.

“Mian. Then JinYoung.” I thought it was real but it's Sandeul.

“Sandeul.” He smiled. And whispered, “I don't know we're alike.”

“I'm sorry. I'll just point. You.” She pointed ShinWoo and then me. “I don't like him.”

Baro glared. That is when manager hyung entered. You're dead now.

“Samchon!”She smiled.

“Soobin? Is that you?” So, she's not lying. “Why didn't you call?”

“Why are there boys here?” She asked. “Are they really singers?”

That is an insult. That girl likes insulting. She's annoying. Maybe she's like those villains in high schools.

So Manager hyung introduced us to her and vice versa.


 

Soobin's POV

Oh. They are real. But, their music is still third-rate. Samchon showed me my room. It's little but not bad. I can get a homesick here, especially with those unwelcoming boys.

“I'm sorry Soobin if we're just eating delivered food.” Uncle apologized after he put down his phone.

“No.” Oops! Korean. “I mean, it's alright with me. I'll eat anything except spicy and seafood.”

“Do you like the boys?” He asked.

“No, especially that. What's his name? JinYoung?” I asked and pointed him.

“He's Baro. Cha SunWoo.” Oh. I feel like an idiot. I've never been embarrased, even in high school. I'm the queen bee of the school. I always beat those celebrity-related girls, cheerleaders in everything, especially during the homecoming and prom. If I didn't win the homecoming queen, I will win at prom and vice versa. I enjoy being respected but I don't care to those nonsense titles.

“How old is he?” I pointed the good- looking one.

“GongChan. 20. He's younger than you so,” he didn't continue any further.

“Korean age? So I'm 21 here right?” He nodded.

“Why don't you talk with them? Don't be shy.” Okay. Whatever you say.

“Hey.” Ugh! Why can't I speak the right word? “I want to know more about you.”

“Just search us in the internet.” Baro? The black-haired? Baro, right? He's a jerk like Derek Trainer. Derek is my suitor since I we were freshman. He's handsome. Girls faint whenever he smile but I don't.

“Baro.” The boy with pretty eyes eyed him. He apologized. So, he is JinYoung, the leader of the group. ShinWoo or CNU, is a rapper and vocalist. Sandeul is the main vocalist. GongChan is the youngest or the maknae. And the jerk is the rapper.

“Oh.” I smiled and nodded. They tell various topics about their group. I didn't listen anyway. Just let them talk.


 

Baro's POV

“Gross.” She looks at me. “How could you eat like that?”

I ignored her. Why does she act like she is perfect? I noticed GongChan and Sandeul started to eat slowly.

“So, who is the one I talked to at the door?” She asked. “He's very rude.”

“It's Sandeul,” I quickly pointed Sandeul. She is very irritating.

“Mwoya?” He yelled. “It's actually Baro.”

“Oh. I knew it from the start. I hate him.” She smiled. Who does she think she is? She's pretty but her accent sounds like foreign. It's not special, it's annoying, I should say.


 

Soobin's POV

“Uncle, I'm sorry, alright?” I apologized. They're not that popular and they're cheap.

“It's embarrassing for them. Here in Korea, you can't just insult people like that, even if it's just a joke.”

“Arasseo,” I pouted. “I'll avoid it.”

It's really hard to avoid it. I'll try.

“I'll unpack my things now.” I bowed. Did I do it right? Do we bow when leaving?

I started to unpack my things when someone knocked at my door.

“Yes?” I blinked my eyes four times.

“Yah. Your uncle is going to drive us to our dorm later. Do you want to come?”

“You're JinYoung, am I right?” I asked. He nodded. “Thanks for your invitation but, it one of your member might say something bad about me.”

“Are you referring to Baro?” He chuckled. “Gwenchana. Sometimes, he's just kidding.”

“Uncle, I'm not coming.” I yelled, smiled at JinYoung and close the door.

“Soobin, come with us. I can tour you later.” Samchon knocked.

“Arasseo.” I yelled and got ready. That will help me.

“Noona.” Ugh. I forgot his name. ChanShik? Gongchan? “You can seat with us.”

I wanted to refuse, but uncle pushed me to them. I think I’ll find it hard to become in good terms with these cocky idols.