Five Princes - Automatically Blacklisted -

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter four; Five princes -automatically blacklisted-

Four days

"Uncle?" I finally spoke. I've been quiet since I woke up until now, while Uncle is talking about things I'm not interested at, including the group.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't you have a vacant job at your agency?" I ask. I just felt that I need a job. I'm bored. I have nothing to do but to write my story.

"You need a job? Why? You're alright here."

"I felt that I need to do something productive. Just this time. It's alright if you don't pay me." I have money with me and I don't think I need to earn. I miss wearing different clothes for hours, styling and putting make up on celebrities' faces. "I'm bored."

"Well, I'm going to drop JinYoung at his taping later. Want to come? You can be his stylist."

"Sure," I said flatly. Anything but not with those boys.

"You don't sound excited." He smiled. "Those boys are good. Just let them know you better."

Uncle let me drive the van. JinYoung looks good today. He gave me a smile as he went inside. Uncle forced me to sit beside him so we can talk.

"Manager hyung told us that you were a stylist. How was it? You know, styling up the celebrities?" He asked while I'm applying a light make up to his face.

"Great," I answered. I don't feel like talking to him.

"He also told us that you're talented. Care to tell me those talents?"

No. I don't want. Seriously. How many nonsense things did uncle tell you?

"Uhmm. Not really talented." This is embarrassing. "I sing, dance, play the piano, and paint."

"You can be a singer in our agency. Manager hyung, you heard that?"

"Sorry, but it's just pretty lame." I faked a smile.

"Are you a cheerleader in your school?" Eew. Why'd he asked that? I hate the whole squad in my school, except my two close friends, Michelle and Kristin, the heads of the squad. When I was a sophomore, Senior Hannah asked me to join, but I said no.

"No. But, why'd you ask that?" I stopped combing his hair to stare at him.

"You can dance and your attitude is quite—" he stops. Why did I mention that I can dance? I took ballet classes from second grade until summer, but I’m not really good at dancing. "You know? Sorry."

"I know. People always say that to me. You don't have to be sorry." Being ill-tempered caused my popularity. Not really, but I act like I'm important so people started treating me like I'm an important person. I admit I sometimes pick on people whose class is lower than me. I'm a snob, if you say. My popularity also came from my beauty. That is why I'm one of the girls who rise above the social hierarchy.

"Mianhae." He sat back. "I also want to apologize about what happened the other day. About how we treated you. I really thought that you're a sasaeng fan."

"Gwenchana." Sasaeng fan? Really? I hate the way they say the word 'fan'. What I heard is paen. And, I recalled the day they pulled a prank on me. It is not funny.

"Are close to him now?" Samchon asked as we watch him act.

"No. I couldn't say that. He and his group mates still treated me like I'm a criminal who tried to impersonate your niece."

"You're over-acting."

“He’s handsome.”                                                 

“That’s what everyone says.” Okayyyy?

"By the way, I want to go shopping today. And I felt that I need a phone." I changed the topic. My mom confiscated my iPhone and told me I should buy a Samsung or LG. Seriously? That's the first step to know my country?

"You can't. You'll get lost."

"Like I didn’t know Seoul. I promise. As long as I can read, I won't. Please? I'll use a cab."

"Cabs here are expensive." How so?

"It's alright."

"Since you are rich." He shrugged. "I'll take you to Lotte Mall in Jamsil."

It's not that we're rich, I can already afford everything. Uncle is really like that.

Wow. So, this is the famous Lotte World. I’ve been here, but I do not remember. I don't know where I'll start shopping. Everything I see is cute, but my money is only limited. I wish I have my credit card works everywhere. I should've made a list to remember my first priorities. Right. Phone. I wish I can magically turn my iTouch to iPhone.

Around 6:30 p.m., I noticed the time. I'm so much having fun in shopping. I should say that B1A4 is famous here. They have a poster in the department store, endorsing hats. Then, I saw them again in a clothes shop. I was tempted to check them in music store, but I distracted myself to Rilakkuma and Doraemon. Since I was a kid, I have always liked Doraemon and Rilakkuma. I can say that I have an Asian's heart before. Speaking of Asians, they are around me. I still can't believe that everyone I see are Asians, of course, and, mostly Koreans.

As I sat in my room, I got my thick notebook and turned at the middle of the notebook. Here, I’ll right all the nice-looking boys I’ve met. Then, I’ll strikethrough their names if they’re out of the list. They’re out if they didn’t meet my “Prince Charming’s Traits”.

List of

What will I write?

List of the boys I met?

It sounds pretty lame.

          Whatevs.

          I searched B1A4 in the search engine. Wow. I didn’t endure the lure of searching them. So, these are their real names.

          Is it alright if I’ll just write Sandeul’s and Baro’s stage name? I quickly wrote their names on the paper and put strikethrough. There. Blacklisted.

          Jung JinYoung  - Looks like a playboy

          Shin DongWoo  - He’s too kind and old. More like a brother.

          Lee Sandeul  - Weird? He has orange hair.

          Cha Baro  - Has a cocky attitude. Very arrogant.

          Gong ChanShik - He’s too young.

- And more boys to come -