Cinderella's Ugly Stepsister

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter eight; cinderella' s ugly stepsister

 

 
Soobin's POV
 
"Uncle!" I was surprised because I yelled. So what anyway? "I didn't come here to be their maid. I'm Yoon Soobin, for your information."
 
"It's not that you're the maid. I'm just asking you to help them in their house while JinYoung and Shinwoo are gone." He begged. "Please. I'll give you whatever you want."
 
"Anything?" I raised my eyebrows while my arms are folded.
"Yes." He firmly said.
 
"Then, you should let me date JinYoung." I grinned. What? It's just JinYoung and I am just kidding. He is the first person that came to my mind.
"Ah, forget it." He cringed. "You can't date him. They can't, too."
 
"No!" I held him back. "Just pay me. 1 million won."
 
Yes. Yoon Soobin's hands are expensive.
 
"You're kidding me." He said. "You'll just sit there and stare at the room. Those three barely make mess."
 
"1 million won or just hire a random girl outside who will keep on squealing and spazzing all over your boys." I looked at my nails and checked them.
 
"Okay." I heard him say.
 
"Deal! Just put it on my bank account." I stood up and walk towards my room to pack.
 
"Wait, we haven't had any agreement yet." He said. I turn around.
 
"You should follow their request." Oh sure! They will not ask me anything. I'll just scorn at them.
 
"Okie." I smiled. Ha! I'm pretty smart.
 
Baro's POV
 
"What?!" I yelled. "She will look after us?"
 
"Ye." GongChan nodded. "Gwenchana. She'll be good."
 
"Aish. I should've known." I groaned. "I really hate her."
 
"Ne. She always pick on me. Especially with my hair." Sandeul complained.
 
"See. What about you GongChan?" I asked.
 
"She's kind." He nodded. "She always smile at me."
 
"Maybe she smiles at handsome people." Shinwoo hyung commented.
 
"Jinjja? She's kind to me." JinYoung hyung blushed. "I am really handsome."
 
"Yah! What about me?" I asked. I am also good looking.
 
"Hello!" Soobin cheerfully entered the dorm. She carries two big box. I smell food. "You two guys can go down. Uncle is talking to someone so he can't go up here. And GongChan, too. I think you have a whatever they call that event."
 
When she saw me, she cringed and rolled her eyes. "You guys can eat now."
 
"I cant stand up. My feet hurt from training. Serve me." I demanded.
 
"Why would I? I'm sure you can stand up." She said. Then, her phone rang and she answered it. A few seconds, she came back with my food. That's what I like.
 
"Where's my water?" I asked. She immediately went back to the kitchen and got me a glass of water.
 
Lightbulb! I have an idea.
 
"I don't want cold water." I stood up. "Nevermind. I'll just get myself.
 
"Aish!" I heard her.
 
I find a glass which we barely use. I throw it on the floor on purpose.
 
"Help!" I yelled. I bit my lips to keep myself from laughing.
 
"What happened?" Sandeul asked.
 
"I accidentally dropped it." I acted. "Tell Soobin to clean it."
 
"Baro, what have you done? Is it normal for you to make this crap?" Soobin sighed and got cleaning materials. "Go away before I'll make you eat the shards."
 
I carefully avoid the broken glass and tried not to step on it.
 
That's only the start of your sufferings, Cinderella.
 
Soobin's POV
 
"Ow." I felt something pricked me. I looked at my finger and saw droplets of blood and a scrap of glass. I removed it and continued to clean. 1M isn't enough if my job is to follow Baro's command. He is not my boss.
 
"What happened?" Sandeul asked me, looking concerned.
 
"This is nothing." I smiled as I rummage through my bag to get bandages and alcohol.
 
"You're bleeding." He said as he pointed my finger.
 
I rolled my eyes. "I know. Isn't that—" I stopped. Now, I am being ill-tempered.
 
"Here, let me help you." He sat beside me and took my hand. He sprayed the alcohol on my bleeding hand. I flinched as I felt the stings. "Sorry. I know this will hurt." He peeled the Band-aid and put it around. "Wow. It's cute. Hello Kitty Band-aid."
 
I smiled. "Yeah. Thanks." My heart melted as he smiled back. Isn't that cute? I don't know that he is kind. I declare that this boy has 20% chance of being my Prince Charming.
 
I sat back as he continued to eat his food. Where's Baro? Eaten by a demon? I scanned through the room. Oh. He just went to the bathroom, unfortunately. I sighed. That brat.
 
"I'll just wash the dishes." I volunteered as Sandeul went to the kitchen.
 
"You're finger." He said.
 
"That's nothing. To be punch by me hurts a hundred times than this ." I said as I raised my index finger. "Do you want to be punch?"
 
He shook his head. "Then let me wash the dishes." I beamed sweetly. I am counting all the things I do. Then, I'll multiply it to 1 million—no too high—one or two hundred thousand won. Maybe. It's too low but that will do.
 
"Here." Baro put a wine glass beside the sink. "Wash that too for me." Wait. This looks familiar. I think I've watched this in one of their shows. Baro is trying to make me suffer!
 
"Wash that and dry it, too." He smiled. An evil one. "We don't have dishwasher so just use the sink."
 
"Sure." I sarcastically said and smiled sweetly to him.
 
Aigoo! He is such a dwevil!
 
I started to felt like Cinderella. Oh gosh. I wanted my own fairytale!
 
A short update :) I hope everyone is reading this story