Never Gonna Be My Friend

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter seven; Never gonna be my friend

 

Soobin's POV

          I looked at him while sleeping. Hmmm. Maybe he isn’t that bad after all. I dig up the notebook under my bed and wrote his name again. He now has a 1% chance of being my ‘Prince Charming’.

Aigoo! I'm alone again. I want someone to talk with. I don't like waking up late while no one is around. Last night, JinYoung and I listened to various songs. I admit that K-Pop is kind of good. I just don't like to hear the lyrics, but the melodies are good. I remembered he told me to watch their shows. I searched B1A4 in Wikipedia. I read their articles. They are from the province. Okay... I'm not going to snob them, alright? It's not that I'm a city girl, I'm already a snob. Anyways, I'm going to watch their shows now.

I just watched MTV Match Up. They are funny, especially Baro. Whoa. Did I just mention that jerk? Oh my gosh. What's wrong with me?

Uncle is right. They have a dorm which is more dump-looking.

Ugh. I'm hungry. I don't know that it's already seven o'clock in the evenings. Wow. Am I hearing rain? I quickly looked outside the balcony. It's raining! I stepped outside to bathe under the rain. When was the last time it rained?  Or is it just in L.A.? I've been waiting to rain all those years. The last time it rained in my life happened last three years when we went to New York during summer break.

"Yah! Soobin-ah!" Someone grabbed me inside.

"Neon meongchong?" He raised his voice. "Why are you letting yourself to be wet by rain?"

"Let go of me, i babo-yah!" I rolled my eyes, scornfully, and jerked him away. "It doesn't rain in L.A., arasseo?"

"Tch. I'm not stupid. From the start, you've always make us felt like an idiot. The others just didn't say a word because─"

"Oh shut it, will you?" I hissed. He is very annoying. "First, I don't make them feel like an idiot. And, you really look like an idiot. JinYoung made me watch your shows and guess who the dumbest member is."

"If you weren’t a girl, I'd rip that mouth of yours since you arrived."

"Really? Are you sure you can do that?" He fell silent and glared at me. Ha. Take that.

"What's going on here?" JinYoung! He grabbed me inside. "Why are you all wet?"

"I just want to play with the rain. Can't he let me do what I want?" I quickly caught the towel he threw at me. "And I can take care of myself."

"Let me do the honor." He chuckled. I smiled back. He is kind. Uncle is right.

"What really happened?" He asked as he turned the hair drier on and starts to my hair.

"Well, Baro yelled at me." I hugged my knees closer to me. I just want to have fun.

"Why?"

"Uhmm, I was playing with the rain. Hello? I lived in L.A. No rain." I snapped.

"Baro is kind. Just let him know you." I looked at him. Are you crazy?

"I think he will be the last member I'm going to be friends with."

"How did you predict that?" He smiled. A very charming smile.

"A woman's instinct?" I don't know. I just know. Want to bet? I'll the ground if my prediction is right.

 

JinYoung's POV

She smiled while I dry her hair. I feel awkward all of a sudden.

"Uhmm." I uttered. "Do you want me to talk with Baro?"

"No, thanks." She strained her smile.

"At first, I have this feeling about you."

"What's that?"

"I also thought that we'll be enemies, but look." I beamed.

"Jinjja?" She chuckled. She's pretty. No wonder, she really is a model. "By the way, where is uncle?"

Thanks for changing the topic. I really felt awkward.

"He went to the grocery with the others."

"Can I ask something?"

"Ne?"

"What's the feeling of being an idol?"

"Uhmm." I stopped and find the right answer. "It's fun. Yah! Don't make fun."

"Ara." I noticed her not trying to laugh. And there comes the awkward atmosphere, again.

“What’s the feeling of being rich?” I blurt.

“Great.”

"Uhmm. I'll leave you now, so you can change." I plugged out the blower.

"Thank you." She said as I was about to open the door. Her voice is gentle and does not sounds like harsh. I didn't look back but I smiled.

Going out while smiling is not really a good idea. All of the members looked at me suspiciously.

"Tell me the truth, JinYoung hyung." Sandeul came towards me.

"Did you do something to her?" GongChan pushed me to the wall. I pushed them away.

"What are you saying?" Seriously?

"You're smile is very suspicious." ShinWoo laughed. Aish.

"I just helped her dry her hair. Baro fought with her."

"It's her fault! I'm just trying to be friendly." Gross. Saliva or whatever he is eating are squirting from his mouth.

"Baro, don't talk if your mouth has something in it." ShinWoo covered his mouth with tissue.

"She told me you yelled at her first."

"Come here." He gestured at us. We go towards him.

"Aren't you noticing? She is making us feel like an idiot. We are idols. We shouldn't be out powered by that girl. We were the ones who should make her feel like stupid."

"Aish!" ShinWoo slightly hit his head. "I'm out of that plan."

"I have this feeling that she will not last here in Korea."

"L.A. is better than Korea. You're the one who should be careful."

"JinYoung hyung really sounds defensive about her."

What? "I'm just trying to be nice." This malicious kids. "Besides, she has no friends here. We should approach her."

"JinYoung is right." See? ShinWoo agrees.

"She has no friends and she will never have a friend."

"Baro is crazy."

Why does he hate that girl so much? To be honest? I like her. Not that really like, just like.

Weee!!!! Update! Please comment, or I'll hunt you ^__^v

 

 

Suggest me events for the stories. Or K-pop idols you want to appear.. xD 

Just comment, you guys. BTW, I love pandaboo2506!!! Hahah. Baro will marry you for commenting in my story!