New Prince?

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter twelve; new prince?

 

 

Baro’s POV

GongChan rubbed his eyes. ShinWoo hyung dropped his jaws. Sandeul narrowed his eyes. JinYoung hyung scoffed jokingly.

“Why do you stare like that?” Soobin sat down beside JinYoung hyung who was still grasping the situation.

“So what if the two of us made up?” I tried to play it cool. Really cool. Then, the four of them laughed like crazy.

 

Soobin's POV

JinYoung was the first one to react. "Wow," he snorts. "Am I seeing this right?"

Baro and I pulled away to each other. We quizzically looked at each other.

"Okay, where is my uncle?" I asked. The other boys sitting still froze. "Hello?"

"What happened?" ShinWoo chuckles. "Baro and Soobin were the last people I'd see together."

"Is that really Baro hyung?" Gongchan teased.

"Is that really Soobin?" Sandeul added.

"Hey." Baro gave them a look. He gestured at me. "Soobin and I decided to cut this going-to-nowhere fight."

A few minutes later, Uncle brought dinner and after a few chats, I went to my home sweet home.

"Ugh." I groaned as the sunlight that peeks inside hits my eyes. I scanned the room. The wallpapers on the wall are glittering black with white swirls. A vanity table, with its mirror rimmed with sparkles, stands feet away from my bed. I was about to scream, "How on earth did I get here?" I remembered. I already moved on our– I mean my penthouse. It's better and more peaceful here than to live in my uncle's not-too-shabby apartment.

A few seconds of thinking, I finally got up.

This is what I've been thinking about. Now, what should I do today? Back in L.A., I always have a schedule. But here, I no longer have a job anymore. No more commercials. No more runways to catwalk on. No more Teen Vogues, Seventeens, and other magazines to have a pictorial. I just ruined, not my whole life, but just the rest of it.

I sighed. So, that's just a part of the chaos in my head. I warmed up for my daily routine. After thirty minutes of jogging in the treadmill, I decided to eat. I'm in no mood of cooking breakfast so I'm going out. I threw in a high-waisted sailor shorts in a form-fitting polo shirt after taking a bath, then tied up a pair of lace-ups shoes.

I forgot. I'm in Korea where cafés are everywhere. Since the coffee shop of the building is the nearest, I didn't bother to go farther.

After Jae Ah, my waitress took my order; a plate of their Belgian waffles and a glass of strawberry smoothie, I noticed a girl wearing sunnies walking towards me. She removed her sunglasses and that's when I thought she looked familiar.

"Soobin?" She asked as she carefully put her lustrous chestnut-colored hair aside her shoulders. "Yoon Soobin?"

"Seo Minhee." I smiled as I recognized her. She was my best friend here in Korea when I was in middle school. I'd never forget her because we were so close back then.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeals and immediately covered . I'm thrilled to see her, too but I'm too hungry to squeal like she did. I waited for her to seat beside me and we hugged.

"Wow." I beamed for two reasons; a.) this little reunion and b.) my food finally came. Minhee refused my offer to eat with me because she was done. Relieved because I don't have to order another plate.

Wow.

So it seems that Minhee is a model too and she owns an online shopping mall. Her family owns a modelling agency, too. Minhee is naturally beautiful since then. To be honest, I always compare myself to her.

"We have a lot of things to catch up," she gushed. "Look how pretty you are. You used to be shy and quiet. Now, you worked in States as a model."

"Used to work," I corrected her.

"What? You mean, you are really living here? But, that was a waste." Yeah. Yeah. That's what everyone says.

"L.A. is too busy for me I guess." I shrugged.

"So you don't have a job here?" I shook my head as I was sipping my smoothie. "Do you want to work here?" I shrugged. That depends.

"I know! You could be a model in my mall. Sales are going up if you'd be there. Look at how gorgeous you are." She couldn't stop gushing over how gorgeous I am. She leaned closer and whispered, "See those cuties over that table? They couldn't stop looking at us, especially you, Miss fabulous."

I rolled my eyes. I just love modelling. How could I say no to her? "Okay. I'm in your mall."

"Wow. That was easy." She snorts. She fished something out of her Chloe bag. "By the way, contact me here. And my flat is just beside this building."

She gave me a calling card and wrote her address. She hugged me for the last time. "I'm so glad I ran into you, Soobin. I missed you so much."

"Me too." I swear, that is real.

"I need to go somewhere urgent, okay? Call me." Before she walked away my table, she whispered something. "And you see that guy eyeing you since you got here?" I looked at the guy with a smile on his flawless face. He has a blue-black hair and dimples, one of the sign of being a hunk. "He's name is Bang Minhyuk. He's one of our models."

I was too busy examining Mr. Dimpled-smile's face when I learned that Minhee's about to leave the café. I waved at her and mouthed my thanks. "A total cutie," she mouthed back and winked at me.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Then they went back to Mr. Dimpled-smile again, except he wasn't there anymore. I finished my smoothie in disappointment. There is no way my day is going to end without meeting Mr. Dimpled-smile.

"Jamshimanyo." Someone called beside me. I looked. Oh my. Mr. Dimpled-smile. I thought this only happens in movies.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed my head and shyly smiled. He smiled back.

"So, you know Minhee?" He asked. His voice sounds so gentle.

"Yes. She was my friend in middle school." I almost choke on my saliva.

He nods and offers his hand. "I'm Bang Minhyuk, Minhee's friend too. I'm a model at her mall."

I immediately took his hand and shook it. His hand is so soft. I flashed him one of my famous charming smiles. "I-I'm Yoon Soobin. I just moved here from L.A."

Yeah. We talked. I don't know for how long but I'm sure that when I came back at my penthouse, it was almost noon. Every second with Minhyuk feels amazing. I already forgot the things we talked about, except the line before he was about to go.

"Hey. I forgot I still have a photo shoot after lunch. It was so nice to meet you Yoon Soobin. Since you just came back here from States, how about I'll tour you around this area?"

Of course. I said yes. Who wouldn't?

 

 

OMG. After 1234567890 years i finally updated. I'm so sorry.