Prince Jinyoung

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter six; prince jinyoung

JinYoung's POV

"Ireohke," I said as I guide her hands while cooking. She is very funny.

"Is something happening there?" GongChan coughed endlessly like he wants to interrupt.

"Aish! You cook." She shoved me and went to her room. Why is she like that?

"What's going on?" GongChan can't help to laugh.

"Nothing." I smiled. "I just showed her the right way of cooking."

I quickly cooked our dinner because of GongChan. She's still sulking in her room I think.

"Hyung, tell her to eat." GongChan whispered.

"Why me? You do."

"I'm still mad at her at what she said."

"Me, too." I want to say all of the things I hate about her, but I don't want a war with that girl.

"She's bratty."

 

Soobin's POV

Why are they like that to me? I hate malicious people.

"Want to eat?" He knocked. I almost roll on the floor because of his funny accent. "I'm going to open this. I have a key."

I didn't answer. I hate them. I'm not going to eat. I want to go back.

I heard the door opening. I quickly rushed to the door and locked it again.

"No one is going to win." Aish! He already inserted the key. I pushed the door while he's pushing back.

"Are you feeling tired?" I didn't answer back. We've been on the door for minutes. "Are you going to ignore us? GongChan, help me."

"Anjoa." I heard GongChan with his mouth full.

When I felt him still pushing the door, I let go so he will fall on the floor. And my plan worked.

"Yah!" He yelled. He followed me wherever I go. "Why are you so stubborn?"

I sat down and looked at the floor.

"Ara." He sat beside me. "GongChan and I were sorry."

"Jinjja?" I whispered to myself, mocking.

"You should eat." He said. I don't want. "Look, we don't want to fight with you. You came here to enjoy not having war with us. We just want to show you our culture." Whatever. I didn't answer.

"Are still going to ignore me?" Yes. All of you. "I said I'm sorry."

"Hyung, just don't mind her. If she doesn’t want to eat, don't force."

"You need to eat. You'll faint in hunger. Don't force me to do anything just to make you eat."

I still didn't answer.

"You know what? You're lucky." I don't care. "We have millions of fans out there, but I'm wasting my time for manager's niece, who is so stubborn."

"You're arrogant." I stood up and went to my bed. I'm going to sleep.

"Don't sleep without eating." I felt him going towards me. I felt his hand on my neck.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

He lifted me and carried me, bridal style. I think I'm blushing.

"Let me go." I yelled hysterically.

"There." He put me down. "Don't force GongChan to feed you."

"I knew it. You are a playboy." I mumbled.

 

Baro's POV

"Baro looks excited." ShinWoo hyung smiled at me. Tch.

"Aish! What excited are you saying?" I looked away at the window. "Before that girl go here, I still want to sleep in hyung's house."

"That girl is nice if you get to know her better." Manager hyung said.

"Maybe you like her." Sandeul whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Mwo?

"Baro-yah, you can't date anyone, ara? Especially my niece."

"I hate her. I'm sorry Manager hyung if you're hearing this but your niece is a brat."

Like her? Are you all kidding?

 

Soobin's POV

So, they're going to sleep here. It's a good thing that JinYoung and GongChan are going to sleep here in my room instead of Baro. I am now feeling comfortable with the two, even if they are still mad at me. They look nice, just don't force me to like K-Pop. I don't like their cheap music. Well, the kinds of music I like are country songs and pop. American pop music not K-Pop.

Why can't I sleep? I turned to my side and looked at the two. Oh my gosh. I quickly turned back. JinYoung is still awake and he is looking at me. That's embarrassing.

"Yah! Mianhae." He said quietly. I ignore him. Instead, I get the small table under my bed, placed my net book, and started to continue my story. I write these English stories just for fun and I do not post these or publish. I'm not that confident when it comes to this.

"What are you doing?" He covered my mouth with his hand before I could scream. He will kill me for surprising me. "It's just me."

"Don't do that again." I tried to be cool.

 

JinYoung's POV

She's writing something in English that I can't understand.

"Are you a writer?"

"Not really." I thought she was going to ignore me.

"I'm really sorry for treating you like that. I just want to be friends with you."

She looked at me. I looked at her. That's when I saw her long beautiful legs. I shook my head. I sound like a ert. I get her pillow and placed it on her lap.

"Friends?" I offered my hand. She shook it.

"I'm really kind, if you get to know me." She smiled. "And I think I'll try to like your songs."

I smiled. I showed her our first music video, O.K. She still looks bored.

"What kind of music do you like?"

"Country songs like Taylor Swift's and pop."

Solo artist? I quickly searched IU sunbae's videos. I clicked 'Good Day' "Here. You'll like this."

"It's not bad." She said. "The melody us catchy. She's a good singer."

We listened to different songs of B1A4, IU, SNSD until we came to Kim Greem sunbae's. I think she liked it.

"Do you like it?"

"This song only." She smiled.

 "I promise you, when we go to our practice room, I'll show you how I make music." I smiled.

"Sure." She nods. "Hey! It's past eleven. You have taping tomorrow."

Omo. She's right. I enjoyed too much.

"Wait. Before you sleep, watch all of our shows. And you'll now us." I bookmarked the links of our shows. From MTV Match up to Hello Baby and some of our variety shows we’ve guest.

"Jaljayo." She smiled.

"Ne. Jaljayo." And I made a new friend.

Teeheehee... ^__^ Bonjour tout le monde! I updated! Please no silent readers! Comments and subscribes and upvotes  are L.O.V.E.D.! (Don't make me beg)