Prince Baro

Finding My Own Fairytale

chapter eleven; prince baro

 

 

Soobin’s POV

          “Baro.” I murmur. At once, I turned around to leave but he seized my hand.

          “Wait. I have something to ask.”

          “What?”

          “Are you really going to leave your uncle’s house because of me?”

          I laughed quietly. Who does he think he is? “No. Why would I leave because of you? You’re not special.”

          “I just thought that because we’re not really in a good term.”

          “Okay?” I raised my eyebrows.

          “Can we talk?” He asked. I want to say, “I don’t have time for nonsense.” But, I just thought that the two of us need to talk.

          “Tell me.”

          “From the first day we met, I admit that I’ve been horrible to you. But you always scorn at me. I want to say sorry if I’m like that. I really don’t want to fight with anybody, especially at girls.” I can see his eyes being sorry. I kinda pity him.

          “Well, you started it first.”

          He sighed. “I said I’m sorry. We’re just protecting each other from scandals and we want to maintain our good reputation.”

          “Okay. I’m sorry.” I whispered.

          “What’s that?” He asked. Aish!

          “I said I’m sorry.”

          “I can’t hear it.” Aigoo. He’s just making fun of me.

          “Okay! I’m sorry too if I’m being ill-temper towards you.” I deadpan and gave him a quick smile.

          “Is that the face of being sorry?” He joked but I didn’t laugh. “I’m just kidding. So we’re okay now?”

          I just nodded as a reply. Then, he unexpectedly hid his face from his hands. I noticed that there are girls, near us, who are talking about their group. He put his index finger on his lips and shushed me.

          “Hey.” I smirked. “I don’t think we’ve properly met. I’m Yoon Soobin and you are?”

          “Shwit!” He hushed. “Jebal.”

          “Cha. Ba.” He begged with his eyes. “Cha.Sun.Wwww. Okay. Let’s go find an umbrella.”

          “We’re stranded here. Eottokhae?” He whined and looked at me. “Aren’t you cold?”

          “I’m alright.” I looked at my motorcycle jacket, long-sleeved shirt and my mini-skirt. I’m cold. My legs are freezing. I want to run but my boots are four-inched high. “Let’s run to that building.”

          “Are you alright?” I scanned his clothes. A jacket, another jacket inside and his pants. Very comfortable for a man. Aigoo. “Your boots are, you know?”

 

Baro’s POV

          “It’s alright.” She removed her jacket and tugged at my sleeves. “Remove your jacket, too. Then, cover your head.”

          I followed her command and we ran until we reached the building.  Impressively, she ran like normally with her high-heeled boots. Wow.

          “Are you hungry?” She asked me while she’s combing her wet hair. She didn’t wait for my answer. “Wait here, okay? I’m just going to a restroom.”

          “Wait. Don’t. Gajima. “ I said. “I’ll come with you.”

          “What? To the restroom?” She widened her eye. I’m not a ert as she thinks!

          “Why? Is there only one restroom in there?” I pointed the place she’s going to.

          I didn’t actually go inside the restroom. I just don’t want to wait outside. Within a minute, she went out. That was quick. Whoa. She looks uhmm… She seems different. Her hair is tied high in a ponytail. I like her that way, instead of her straight hair all down. She looks nicer.

          “Did you just go inside to fix your hair?” I asked while we went out.

          “Duh. I don’t really use the public restroom.” She scornfully rolled her eyes. She’s really like that. “Are you hungry? Do you want to grab a bite?”

          “Actually, I came to buy our dinner. Do you want to come at our dorm? You can eat there.” I can’t believe the things I said and the thing I asked. That is right. I have to show her how nice I am.

          “That would be embarrassing.” She clung to my arm but she let go. I noticed that she only did that because of her shoes. I shouldn’t think things. “Hey. There’s a convenient store. Let’s buy an umbrella.”

 

Soobin’s POV

          I quickly grab his wrist and run to the convenient store.

          “It’s alright for us. Besides, you’re our manager’s niece.” He said.

          Warm air welcomed us as we entered the store. Umbrella. Umbrella. Umbrella. There. I rapidly get the transparent umbrella. This looks like my umbrella, which is in L.A.10 000 won. Wow. I bought mine for 10$.

          “I’ll pay for it.” I sang before he could get his wallet.

          “Yah! Young man.” The cashier register called out. I looked behind me. He’s talking to Baro. Omo. Uncle will be nuts. Someone recognized Baro, with me.

          “Me?” Baro pointed his self. The guy nodded. “Why?”

          “You should buy your girlfriend this phone accessory. We have 50% discount if you purchased 10 000 won and above.” He showed a thing. But. What did he say?

          “Wait we’re not−“ We both said in unison but we stop.

          “Don’t you know him?” I asked.

          “Why? Is he my cousin or my former classmate in high school?” He innocently asked. “I have a poor memory.”

He doesn’t know him. Okay… I think I should have some fun so…

          “Right.” I turned to Baro and smiled. “ Jagiya, you should buy me that.”

          He grimaced and I gave him a smile. “What are you saying?”

          “Come on. Buy me that. It’s cute.” I winked. This is fun.

          “How much?” Baro asked.

          “750 won.”

          “Here.” He gave me the plastic wrapper with the ornament inside.

          “Gomawo.” I pressed my cheek on his and whispered. “I’ll pay you later.”

          “It’s a good thing that the guy doesn’t know me or else, I’m dead.” He sighed after we came out of the store. “You! Why’d you do that?”

          “I like this. And it’s only cheap.” I shrugged. “Oh. I thought that I don’t have to pay you. This will serve as your peace offering.”

 

Baro’s POV

          “Are you saying that I’m the wrongdoer in our fight?” I asked. Peace offering? Why would I?

          “Ani. Every former opponent has to offer peace.” What? She is crazy. “Omo! Cha Baro bought me this!”

          “Is that real?” I asked.

          “Ani!” She laughed. “If you really become famous, I’ll admit that I’m lucky.”

          “We are famous.” I said. It’s really hard for her to recognize us as stars.

          “You may be famous for other people, but to me, you are not.” She mumbled then, I glared at her. “Oh. Don’t be mad at me.”

          “Omo! It’s so called outside.” I shivered as we go inside the elevator.

          “Isn’t too embarrassing if I eat at your house? Uncle might be there.”

          When we went inside the dorm, everyone looks at us like they saw a ghost. 

 

Pandaboo2506 is right! Haha! It is Baro! Thank you for reading this crappy story. Very readable... -_-