Dinner

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

YOUR POV

You are currently studying a LOT for your upcoming test, you study and study non-stop, till you forgot about the marriage

>>>>>FAST FORWARD

Just got home from school, and taking an apple for snacks, suddenly my mom who is at the garden shouted, “honey get ready, we’ll having our dinner with the Wu family at 7”, I sighed and hit my forehead “shoot! I forgot about the marriage” I ran upstairs and look at the clock, since it’s 5 I’ve plenty of time to get ready.

“Wash myself and dry my hair, put mascara  and lip balm, pick a dress?” I thought myself. So I did it, washing my hair and everything. I don’t take a long “time” to get ready, not like other girls. I like more simple look and casual, also cool :p

“hyeri-ah, you ready? Omma’s calling already” Junho knock on my door, “okay I’ll be right down” I said. I look myself into the mirror one last time, but suddenly tears are forming and streaming down my cheeks. “I can’t believe I’m getting married” I whispered to myself, “I’ll do this for the sake of my parents” I said briefly with my clenched fist, “fighting!”

I got into the car and start driving to the Wu’s

-Wu’s Mansion-

“woah! Omma! Wahh~ daebak!” Junho said in excitement, “aish oppa! Don’t embarrassed us!” I said hitting his arm, my parents just laughed. To be honest the mansion is huge, compared to my house.

We pressed the bell and someone opened the door, looks like the maid?

“are you the Lee family?” she asked, “yes, we are” my dad said, “welcome” he bowed, “come in, Mr.Wu and the family are waiting”, we are guided to a big living room which are connected to the kitchen. There’s Mr.Wu along with his wife and a tall guy, with no expression on his face but to be honest, he’s good looking. “annyeonghaseo” we all bowed to the Wu, “please, sit” Mr.Wu said, “Ajumma, prepare the dinner” he said.

“so this is Hyeri?” Mrs.Wu asked, “ne” I smiled, “ahh~ so beautiful” she smiled, “meet my son Kris” she said, I bowed looking at Kris, he bowed back.. but with no smile on his face. I kept thinking what is with this guy.

Our parents is talking about business like usual and my mother with Kris’s mom are so excited about the wedding. Throughout the dinner I’ve been left out even Kris and Junho is still in the conversation. They talked about working together.. da hell? Junho oppa, works with this cold weird guy? Really?

KRIS POV

Suddenly my father asked Hyeri, “Hyeri, are you taking a test for the final?”, “yes” she said, “ahh! I see, your father here said that you want to proceed the wedding after your test, is that right?”, wow! This girl is still taking her test? Not working? Lame. “no, but I wanna proceed it after my graduation which is next month” she said politely, “okay, how about you and my wife along with your mother plan and book all the wedding reception after the test? So you’ll have the marriage 2 days after your graduation” my father said, “that’ll be great” she fake smiled. I smirked looking at her fake smile, how annoying! “and I want you to follow Hyeri  when she’s trying her wedding dress and buying the rings” he pointed out at me, “but I have a lot of work coming” I said, “Kris, I’ll be taking over, don’t worry” he said, “abeonim, it’s okay, he doesn’t have to accompany me” she said. Good! Let her pick her own dress, I don’t care, I said in my mind. “it’s okay, Hyeri, it’s important for him to accompany his new bride” my father chuckled.

How annoying, urgh!

 

CHAPTER 2!! YAYY, i know it's very lame even in chapter 1 but i'll work out the whole story! 

bytheway here's a pic of me with 2PM last march!! hihi

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU!