Fight

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO POV

The next day Hyeri has fall asleep next to Kris. She has been taking care of Kris all night long. Making soup and putting warm towel on his head. Kris woke up with a bang on his head. “ow! Aish” he groaned, with his loud groan, Hyeri woke up and realizing he’s awake. “you’re awake? Does your head hurt?” she asked, “wait here okay, I’ll make you a nice warm honey” she said and hurrily went downstairs to make the honey.

Kris was laying down looking at the ceiling waiting for her. ‘so weird, she’s nice’ he thought.

A few minutes later, Hyeri came back with a cup of warm honey. 

“drink this, your hangover will gone in no time” she said giving the cup to Kris. “thanks” he replied.

*awkward silence* (Hyeri was looking at Kris while he was drinking)

“do you have anything to say to me?” Kris annoyed, “umm.. actually..uh” she stuttered, “why did you drink until you’re drunk?” she said, “I heard from ajumma it’s your first time being like this” she lowered her head down, “you still don’t know?” he stared at you, “it’s all because of you! You’re annoying, distracting me, and the most is you’re my wife! If you’re not my wife right now, I still can do things and live my life!” he shouted, Hyeri can feel tears running down her cheeks. She felt like a thousand of arrows just hit her heart. She’ve never been treated this way.

Kris got up and get ready while Hyeri’s crying until she stood up and say, “fine! I’ll not bother you, look at you or even think about you! I’ll just ask ajumma to take care of you, I’ll be in my room all the time so you’ll not be bothered! Happy Wu Yi Fan?!”,  she stomped off the room and make her way to her room.

>>>> 

Warm water drizzling down Kris’s y body. he was showering himself to get everything of his mind. “aish girls these days!” he said while putting his hand on his forehead.

After a good shower, Kris got down and go out to his office, there’s still many work he haven’t done since the marriage. “master Kris, would you like some coffee for breakfast, and where’s Hyeri sshi?” ajumma asked him, “no need. Just take care who is upstairs and make sure she lives cause I don’t want to get any trouble with mom or dad” Kris walked off and made his way to work.

Ajumma immediately went upstairs and check on Hyeri, she try to open the door but it was lock. “hyeri-ah, open the door, its ajumma” she said, “I want to be alone for now ajumma” Hyeri said, “what happened Hyeri-ah, tell me, open the door” she said.

After several times of knocking, Hyeri finally opened the door and she hugs ajumma and cry her heart out.”aigoo, what happened, Kris did something just now?” ajumma asked, Hyeri’s just can’t answer right now, she just cry and cry and cry. She felt very broken. She is doing the right thing as a wife, but Kris is just too rude.

>>> 

Kris went to EXO’s place and clear all his mind. He got there and everyone is asking where’s Hyeri, he scoffed “we had a fight”, “mwo?” Suho questioned, “what did you do?” Luhan asked, “I was drunk last night and she made me honey to make my hangover gone then she asked me why I was drunk, she knew it was my first time, so I shouted at her, it’s her fault, she’s annoying and so on” Kris said. Everyone in the room gasped, “wah hyung, you’re really rude” Kai said, “ I bet Hyeri noona is very sad” Tao mumbled, “who cares?” Kris said, “we care Kris” Xiumin stated. “you shouldn’t do that, you’re drunk cause you’re confused” Xiumin continued. “it’s your fault Kris” Xiumin said

 

After the incident, Hyeri never came out from her bedroom, and barely eat. She’s getting skinnier.

Ajumma had told Kris that Hyeri didn’t eat and what Kris do is just “it’s her fault when she did not eat even though you’ve prepared it for her ajumma”

Ajumma will always go to Hyeri’s room and offer her food. But she refused to eat.

Ajumma always try her best to make Hyeri eat and stay healthy but still, Hyeri’s always in her room, either read a book, browse the internet or just cry remembering the incident. She ignored phone calls, and text messages from EXO or from her parents.

The next day, Hyeri woke up with a really pain headache. She just ignore it and rise up to wash herself. And when she walk to the bathroom….

 

CLIFFHANGER!

I'm back from Japan people!! I know you guys waited for so long and i'm sorryyyyyy~

BONUS GIF OF GROWL 2ND VERSION!!<3

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!