Graduation

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

YOUR POV

“why the hell are you here?” Kris sounded irritate. I shocked, I was just being concerned, about the food.

“why are you so mad mr.arrogant? I was just worried about the food I’m preparing, it seems you don’t like it” I almost shouted, “yea, if you are concerned you don’t need to concern it to me, just ask the others, why me?” he shouted, “why do I asked you, it is because in less than a   week or we can say in a few days I’m going to be your wife, and your mom asked me to cook for you for either breakfast, lunch, and dinner okay? You think it’s easy to be a good housewife?” I shouted. I’m not usually like this shouting and get mad easily, but this is over the limit and I just can’t stay calm. “well, I don’t need your concern and you to be a good housewife after we’re married, just leave me alone and do whatever you want!” he shouted back. “ugh!” I stomped the floor and go downstairs.

I go down and saw exo’s member freeze after they saw me. I think they overheard what we’re argueing about. “are you okay?” Luhan asked, “yeah, I’m fine, I’m going home first, see you!” I faked smile.

KRIS POV

“why can’t I make things right?” I groaned. I got downstairs and saw my EXO whispering and talking, “where is she?” I asked, “she went home” Tao frowned, “you shouldn’t do that Kris” Luhan said, “whatever” I bluffed and when upstairs. “JUST CHANGE OKAY KRIS GOD DAMN IT!” Xiumin yelled.

That girl is seriously something,or is every girl like that? I questioned myself.

Yeap, I never dated anyone before, cause I think it’s a waste of time. But many girls are head over heels when they see me. Like when I go clubbing with the rest of exo, girls are all around me try to be y and seducing me. But it won’t work on me.

 

GRADUATION DAY!! (YOUR POV)

I looked at myself one more time with my toga hanging on my body. I look pretty smart in this toga ;) I touch up my makeup one last time to make sure nothing’s smudge!

I can’t wait to graduate!!!

The university is full of students and parents. My parents will come later. I come earlier cause we need to do one last time rehearsal.

When it’s time to start, I find my seat and smiling brightly  to the cameras and all the people who came. I was sitting next to Myungsoo which is a good think, so I can talk with someone before my name is called.

One by one, our headmaster call our names and we came up stage, and…

Alumni of Business, 1st Position Lee Hyeri!

Everyone was clapping and whistle, to cheer for me. I stood up and smile brightly. Myungsoo is clapping his hand like a happy seal. I waliked to the stage, take my certificate, shake hand with the headmaster and smile to the camera.

Back to KRIS POV

I was getting ready with my tuxedo on for a stupid graduation. This is all my parent’s damn idea. I will be working today if there’s no such thing as this graduation. I rode my Mercedez Benz to Woolim University with a BMW at the back which is my parent’s.

I got in the university and go straight to the lecture hall. It is so crowded and I can see Hyeri smiling and all.

It was getting bored until I hear..

Alumni of Business, 1st Position, Lee Hyeri!

I clapped my hand and realized that she is a bright, smart student. I was amazed!

Wait.. why do I have to be amazed?

>>

 

My parents and I are outside now. They’re congratulating Hyeri for her pass.

I’m awkwardly smiling and standing like an idiot to look normal infront of her parents.

“congratulations” I said coldly and offering a handshake. “thanks” she smiled, “EXO are coming, so don’t go home with your parents, I and exo are going to take you for a dinner” I said, she just nodded.

“you two, c’mmon, take picture together” my mother-in-law said, “omma!” she hissed, “c’mmon, Kris, go beside Hyeri” she said, I walked as told and pose next to her, I tried to smile, but I just can’t. “Kris, one more! This time smile okay?” my mother-in-law said, I just nodded and try to grow a smile.

YOUR POV

“NOONAAAA~” Tao and Sehun shouted, they are all running towards me and giving me a hug and said congratulations. “noona, what do you want to eat later?” Sehun asked, “umm, anything you want, I’m fine with what you guys choose” I smiled, “okay then! It’s settled, BBQ NIGHT!” he shouted.

I was taking pics and talking with EXO suddenly Myungsoo came.

“congratulations!” Myungsoo hugged me, “you too!!” I hugged back, “who is this?” Myungsoo asked, looking at exo, “oh! This is exo, and exo this is Myungsoo, my childhood bestfriend” I said, “wow they’re a lot” Myungsoo said, “yeah, they’re pretty much” I giggled, “so how do you know them?” Myungsoo asked, “umm..uh…”

 

nyehehehe CHAPTER 6!

what Hyeri's going to tell them about Kris and exo? muahahaha

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BELOW!! <3xx

 

I LOVE YOU READERS <3<3 saranghaee~

i just have to post this<3