Drunk

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO POV

“so you don’t love Kris gege?” Tao asked, “mwoh?!” Hyeri shouted, “so you don’t love him?” Kai asked, “how can I love someone I don’t know and yet he’s cold” Hyeri said, “you don’t know Kris hyung yet” Baekhyun said, “he’s nice, even very caring” Kai said, “caring? Nice?” Hyeri said, “yea, you just don’t know Kris gege yet” Tao said, “give him more time and be kind to each other, it’ll work” Baekhyun smiled, “I guess I can try” Hyeri mumbled.

“we better be going, Kris hyung is going to be home anytime soon” Baekhyun said,  “annyeong noona” Tao waved.

Hyeri  walk upstairs and lay down on my bed, waiting for Kris to come home. She lay down and play on her phone until she gets really bored and come downstairs to watch the tv. She thought that Kris is going to be home anytime soon, but she was wrong. Kris haven’t gone home yet. It was raining heavily that midnight. Hyeri waited and waited for Kris until she falls asleep.

At that night Kris was at a bar, drinking. He never really drinks this much, usually he only drinks a few glass but not until drunk. He drink shots of glass and vodka. He’s really drunk until he punch a guy in the mouth and making a fight at the bar. His hand is bleeding, his mouth is bleeding and there’s a scar o his forehead.

He’s drinking a lot until he finds it hard to go home with a car, so he walks home all bloody.

He press the bell fastly until it sound like a fire alarm. Hyeri woke up to the sound of doorbell. She opened the door and found Kris smiling like an idiot, drunk.

“omo, what happened?” Hyeri said helping Kris struggle, “Hyeri-ah, wae?” Kris lean closer to her, “you’ve been drinking and what’s with the bruises, are you in a fight?” Hyeri smelling his breath, “let’s get you upstairs” Hyeri take Kris by herself to his room. She put Kris on the bed taking his shoes off ad neck tie. Kris has fallen asleep and Hyeri’s putting warm towel on Kris bruises, and give it painkillers. She looked at Kris’s hand which is drizzling blood. She quickly took a first aid kid and put bandage around the wound.

 -Next Morning-

Kris woke up to the sunshine that lights the room. He put his hand on his forehead, “argh!” he groaned. Yes, he had a hangover. He look to the left side of his bed and see Hyeri sleeping with his head resting on the bed. ‘she’s been taking care of me all night?’ Kris thought looking at his wounds. he moved wanting to get up but it is waking Hyeri up. Hyeri woke up and immediately checking on Kris, “are you okay? Still hurting? What happened?” she asked, “you did this?” he said showing the bandage on his hand, Hyeri nodded. “thanks” he said coldly. “i’ll make chicken soup, better go downstairs” she said and went downstairs.

Kris got into the bathroom and wah up. While, Hyeri downstairs with ajumma are making samgyetang (chicken soup).

“ajumma, about Kris, does he always come home like this?" Hyeri asked, "no, never" Ajumma replied.

'why is he like this?' Hyeri thought

Chapter 10!

i know it's short so sorry, i'm in a rush hihihi

EXO GROWL!<3