Newly Wed

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO POV

Hyeri and Kris arrived at their new wedding house. It is a simple house, a 2 floor house with a swimming pool at the back. Hyeri can see that there’s 2 cars which is a white Lamborghini and a red one.

“is this yours?” Hyeri asked pointing at the house, “no it’s my parents’ when they are young, now they give it to us.” He said. The couple get inside the house. Hyeri was looking around the kitchen as her mother told her that check the kitchen first. She check if the sink is working, the stove and the kitchen tools.

Kris was already upstairs. Hyeri walked upstairs and knocked on the main room and asked, “kris where can I sleep?” she asked, “ Kris looked around the room and the both of them realized that there’s only one bed and the house has actually 1 more room beside their room but it’s packed with things such as old furnitures their parents’ stored.

“you go sleep on the sofa” Kris throwing me a blanket and pointing the sofa which is at the edge of the room. Hyeri nodded and make her bed. Hyeri washed her face and change into her PJs. As she walked out of the bathroom she can see Kris was already sleeping. So she tucked herself and went to sleep

As the night pass, Kris was waken by chattering sound. He look around and saw Hyeri is chattering in her sleep because of the cold. It’s winter soon. Kris looked at her and took her to his bed and tucked her in. he moved to the sofa and sleep there letting Hyeri sleep on the bed.

-Next Morning-

Hyeri woke up and see herself on the bed! She is shocked, she thought that she is sleeping on the couch. She looked around and there’s no sign of Kris. She quickly got downstairs and was greeted by a woman, “annyeonghaseo” she bowed, Hyeri bowed back and asked, “nuguseyo?”, “I’m your new maid, please call me ajumma, I work before at your mother’s in law” she said, “ah ne” Hyeri said, “where’s Kris?” Hyeri asked, “he just went out to work miss” she said, “don’t call me miss, call me Hyeri” Hyeri smiled, “so what do you want for breakfast?” she said, “anything will do, come let me help you” Hyeri said.

They got into the kitchen and cook pancakes for breakfast. “ajumma, can we bake today?” Hyeri grinned, “I wanna try this new recipe and maybe I can give Kris a try later” Hyeri smiled, “sure, just bake, I’ll help you”

Hyeri is making red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. She loves to bake and cook, she learned all of it from her mom.

When she was baking, her phone rang, it says ‘Tao’. She picked it up and answer

“yoboseyo?”she said

“noona! Mwohae?” Tao asked

“I’m baking cupcakes” she laughed

“wahh! Can I come? Hihi I wanna try your cupcakes” Tao begged

“come, and bring others” she smiled.

A few hours later, Tao came in with Kai and Baekhyun.

“noona annyeong!!” Tao yelled with Kai who is running towards Hyeri and hugged her, “annyeong” Baekhyun smiled, “smells good around here” Baekhyun said, “yea, I was just making cupcakes, take some and try” Hyeri offered it to the boys. “don’t you go to work?” she asked, “Kris hyung asked me to come and look after you, and I asked Tao if you’re free and we’re here” Baekhyun said.

‘Kris is asking them to take care/look after me? Aww that’s sweet :3… wait! That’s a strange behavior of Kris!!’ Hyeri thought to herself

The boys are munching on the cupcakes but still Hyeri still make more for Kris later. The boys and Hyeri get along really well, they talked and tell jokes to each other.

Baekhyun POV

We are talking and chatting all over the place until I remember what Kris asked me, he asked me to asked Hyeri who Is Myungsoo so I asked.

“hyeri, who is Myungsoo?” I asked, “ah! Myungsoo is my bestfriend since we’re little. We used to be neighbours and go to the same school. I used to like him when we’re in junior high school, like sort of a crush but in high school, he moved to the states to fulfill his father’s wish. After a long time, he came back and went to the same university as me” Hyeri said, “so you’re very close with him?” Kai asked, “pretty close” she smiled.

 

CHAPTER 9 BABY!~

B2ST'S SHADOW IS ACAMAZINGGGG~

EXO'S TEASER OF GROWL >< AGASLKJFGNSKF