Wedding Bells

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

KRIS POV

I was reading all the documents that i got when suddenly Baekhyun called. “what is it?” I asked, “it’s hyeri hyung” he said, “so?” I replied, “I just saw her carried bridal style by Myungsoo” he said, “that friend of hers?” I asked, “yeah, shouldn’t you do something?” he asked, “why should I?” I asked, “yeah hyung, she’s your wife tomorrow and shouldn’t you give a warning to that guy?” he said, “I’m busy and now you should hang up. Thanks baek!” I said hanging up.

-next day-

YOUR POV

I woke up and see myself on my bed. ‘wait I was at the park with Myungsoo, did he bring me home?’. I go next door to Junho’s bedroom. “woah! Why are you in a tux?” I asked, “did you forget or something? It’s your wedding today!” he smiled childishly and hugged me, “oh shoot! Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, “ I thought you remember?” he asked, “anyway, did Myungsoo bring me home last night?” I asked, “yeah, he carried you home to be exact” he said, “oh okay, I’m gonna get ready” I smiled.

I get ready and go to the beauty salon. All EXO and my cousins, even my mom. who is going to be our bridesmaid and bridegroom are all gathered here so they can have their makeup done too.

“noona! Are you excited for today?” Tao smiled, “umm.. actually I’m feeling nervous” I faked smile, “don’t worry, it’ll be fine” Kai said. I nodded.

“have you seen Kris?” I asked, “he’s at the reception, greeting the guess” Baekhyun said, “oh” I nodded.

The stylist is curling my hair into a messy loose curl and put a simple natural looking makeup glitters all over my body so it looks like I’m shining. They put me the veil and the gown.

I see myself in the mirror, tears are rolling down my cheeks. “aww honey! You look really beautiful” my mom smiled as she’s going to cry, “you think so?” I asked, she nodded. “promise me you’ll be a good wife to Kris okay? And of course a good daughter in law to the Wu” she said kissing my cheeks, I nodded.

I was picked up with a white Bentley and a limo infront where the bridesmaid and bridegroom seated.

I was so nervous that I can barf all over the place. I’ve never experience a wedding before, I mean I saw people say I do a lot but this is me who is going to say I do.

We arrived at the reception, bell were ringing and my dad opened the door for me and he is going to walk me down the aisle.

The priest asked everybody to get up and the wedding march began to play.

I hold my dad arms and started walking down the aisle. I can see Kris standing gorgeously with his tux and his hair pulled back.

EXO are all looking handsome beside Kris becoming our bridegroom.

I walk down the aisle trying my best smile to everyone. Myungsoo is sitting beside my mom who is on the front row and I see he bought his friend called 'Infinite'

At the end of the aisle, my dad gave my hand to Kris and kiss my cheek.

The priest began saying the vows..

"Do you Wu Yifan take Lee Hyeri as your lovely wife?" the priest said, "I do" he said, "and do you Lee Hyeri take Wu Yifan as your husband?" the priest asked, "i do" i said, "now i announce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest smiled.

Your eyes widened! 'you've forgot about the kissing part'. Kris took your veil from your face to the back and lean in. I was closing my eyes really tight. 'he's not going to take my first kiss!!' but then which is such a relieved he kiss my forehead.

I walk hand in hand with Kris and go to the wedding hall for the party. The party was great, I met my auntie and uncles, and Kris's family too. They're all so nice. Even Kris is acting nice infront of everybody.

I was talking to my parents when Kris approached us, "eomonim, abeonim can i take Hyeri? We need to go now" he smiled taking my hands, "ye, be safe kids" my father said, "be a good girl" my mom smiled. I bowed.

Kris took me to his car and drove somewhere, so i asked, "where are we going?", "to our new house" he smirked.

 

CHAPTER 8 BABYYYYY!!

sorry guys if i update it too long, i've been busy with school and stuff. SUMMER'S OVER :(

EXO traffic song for a bonus ;)

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BELOW LOVIESS!!<3