Hospital

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO POV

Hyeri felt really dizzy and almost fall to the ground but she get herself up and make way to the bathroom. But when she opens the door which is leading to the bathroom, she fell to the ground, fainted.

----

Ajumma is bringing breakfast up to Hyeri’s room and when she opens the door, she found Hyeri laying on the floor. “omo omo, Hyeri-ah, wake up wake up” Ajumma said slapping lightly on Hyeri’s cheek, and then she shouted, “master, master, Hyeri, help!” she shouted.

At that time Kris was getting ready putting on his shirt and then he heard Ajumma yelling. He ran out of his room and run.

Kris arrived at your room and look that you’re in Ajumma’s arms, “what happened?” Kris ran to you, “I just walk in to give Hyeri sshi breakfast and I saw her laying on the floor master” Ajumma worried. "aish this girl" Kris carry you bridal style and drove you to the hospital.

He was speeding like crazy. He felt that it was his fault. Hyeri’s face was really pale, her body is getting skinier.. “aish, she wouldn’t be in this state if I didn’t shout at her, did she eat lately?!” Kris groaned.

Arriving at the hospital….

“help, help” he shouted. The nurses came and put Hyeri on the hospital bed and run to the emergency room.

“I’m sorry sir, but you have to wait here” the nurse said as the other nurses bring Hyeri to the emergency room.

 

Kris sighed and waited outside the emergency room.

It has been 2 hours now and you haven’t come out. Kris was walking back and forth infront of the emergency room until the doctors come out.

“is she okay?” Kris asked, “are you her husband?” the doctor asked, “yes” Kris replied, “she is ok now, she got eating disorders, did she eat and get enough sleep?” the doctor asked, “umm.. yes” Kris lowered his head down, “you should take care of your wife young man, it’s not good for her” the doctor said, “can I see her?” Kris asked, “sure, just go in” the doctor smile, “thankyou” Kris said.

Kris walked into the room and saw you laying on the bed. He got nearer to the bed and sat beside you. He examined your flawless sleeping face. And without realizing.. Kris’s heart beats really fast. ‘why am I feeling like this?’ he thought.

Just then, Hyeri opened her eyes, she blinked a few times and see a blurry view of a man, Kris.

“w-wa-water” Hyeri’s asked, Kris immediately pour a cup of water and give it to Hyeri.

“what happened?” Hyeri asked, the only thing she remembered is going to the bathroom and blank! “I’m sorry” Kris muttered, “what?” Hyeri said, “you didn’t eat because of me” Kris lowered his head down. Hyeri just stay silent.

“uh.. make sure you eat, I don’t want you to get.. uh I don’t want to get mad from my parents or yours that I didn’t take care of you” Kris scoffed, “I’ll call EXO to come, I have something to do at work” he said.

 

CHAPTER 12 BABY!

it's a bad chapter i'm sorry :(

EXO's Drama 1st&2nd Episode!!!XD asdfasfklaskdj

Subscribe and comment!!<3