Preparing

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

YOUR POV

Fast forward>>>>>>

-last day of the test-

I was sitting on my desk and feeling really nervous, but hey, it’s the last day of test. I was nervous, totally! But happy at the same time that the test is almost over. The teacher and hand me the paper and whisper goodluck.

The test was not really that hard, and I feel very confident in doing it. Cause I’ve study hard for the test.. DUH!? Myungsoo seems confident too! From what I see, he’s so energetic in writing the answers.

>>>>> 

“times up, collect all your paper” the teacher said.

I stood up from my desk while checking my paper one last time. I handed my paper and packed my desk and ready to go home.

“hey, how’s the test?” Myungsoo suddenly grabbed my shoulder breathing exhaustedly, “oh! You scared me!” I said, “mian” he said, “hahaha that’s okay, it went pretty good” I laughed.

Ever since the “pencil incident” we became very close like those school days.

We were walking out to the gate of Woolim university, suddenly a Mercedes benz came out from nowhere and guess what?

Someone came out from the car

And who is it?

Yeah… it’s the cold weird Kris.

He walked towards me and Myungsoo, and I was terrified, I haven’t tell Myungsoo about him.

“get in the car” Kris said, “your mom’s waiting” he said in a cold tone, “o-okay” I stuttered, “see you Myungsoo” I waved. Myungsoo seemed to be so confused why a random guy just dragged me to his car and I said ok.

The car ride was really quiet. I was just playing random stuff on my phone and Kris was like driving to a place that I don’t know and I’m afraid to ask.

We arrived at a building and go straight to a room where my mom and his mom are waiting with a counselor? They’re holding an album of wedding places. And I guess we’re deciding where it is.

I bowed to my mom and his mom “annyeonghaseo”, “sit sit” his mom said.

We took our sit and start looking at the album. I went through the book and see what’s nice and pretty. But nothing suits me. “can I search the internet for the decorations?” I asked, “sure, as you please” the counselor said. I search the internet for a white fancy yet simple look for the wedding and finally I found the one that suits the occation and stuff. “I wanna be like this, can you make it like this?” I asked politely. Kris’s mom took my phone and have a look with my mom. “that’s pretty honey, I like it” Kris’s mom smiled. 

“and how about the cake? It is all in one set with the package” the counselor said, “I really like a simple one” I smiled, “how about this?” the counselor said while showing a picture of the cake.

“That’s the one” I smiled, “but eomonim, how about Kris?” I asked, “do you like it, Kris sshi?” I asked awkwardly, “I like anything, so up to you” he said, “o-ok” I murmured.

After seeing the venue and stuff, we go to a dress shop, to try a wedding dress. I picked several dress that I like and try it on. Kris was like give me the annoying face when I show it to him and others. He was sitting and give me a sigh and everything. OH MY GOD! HOW I HATE HIM! Finally after trying on several dresses Kris said, “that’s nice, packed that one please”, and he goes to the cashier straight away not even looking at me. But he picked the nice dress XD 

KRIS POV

Is it always like this? Waiting a girl to try on her dress and look at her and say ”that’s nice”?

To be honest, she looks really pretty with every dress she wore. I can’t say pretty, in another word gorgeous. But still, she’s annoying! The way she talks and everything, it’s just annoying, not my type.

I wish this never happened.

It ‘s still in the afternoon and I was asked to bring her home later after we had a dinner together. And I don’t want to go dinner with her. I better go dinner with EXO.

We got in the car and ride home.

All of a sudden, I feel frustrated and stopped the car..

“you know what?” I said facing her, “it’s all your fault” in a low angry tone.

 

DUNDUNDUN!

hihihihi what happens next?

CHAPTER 4 PPL!