EXO

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO ONE POV

"If you-" Kris was about to yell at Hyeri but his phone rang. 
"What is it?" He said frustrated, "hyungggggg~" Tao begged, "what?" He said, "come over and bring your new bride" Xiumin shouted, "wait, how did you know? But anyway she's going home" he said, "oh c'mon, your parents told me and i told everyone kekeke. ge~ i wanna see her" Tao begged, "when i say no, it's a no" kris replied, "Kris, don't be such a baby, just bring her already i wanna see her" Xiumin command. "Ugh fine"

Kris was driving so fast that Hyeri herself was terrified. Hyeri thinks he’s mad because of the marriage. ‘maybe he has a girlfriend?’ Hyeri thinks. Kris was driving her crazy!

YOUR POV

(EXO’s)

*HONK HONK*

After the honk Kris made, this boy came out with a really bright yet cute smile. He has blonde hair and nice jawline.

“GE GEEEEEE~” he yelled while running towards Kris who is getting out of the car. He hugged Kris and Kris ignored him. “ge~ don’t be like that!” the guy said. Kris just look away. I got out of the car, “who is this ge?” the guy said, “you said you want to meet her” Kris said coldly, “ahh~ your wifey” he smiled and walked towards me. “annyeonghaseo! Kungfu panda Tao ibnida” he bowed, “annyeonghaseo, hyeri ibnida” I bowed back. “come, I’ll meet you with the others” he said taking my hand. I just follow Tao and Kris was behind me.

“welcome Kris’s wifey” the guy with rainbow hair, “annyeonghaseo” I bowed, “I’m Sehun, nice to meet you! You’re really pretty noona” he said, “I’m Hyeri, thanks” I smiled. We walked into the living room and there was 9 boys sitting and practically waiting for me. “annyeonghaseo” I bowed. “woah Kris hyung, you got a pretty one” the cute guy said, “shut up Baekkie” Kris said. “Kris introduce please?” one guy said. Kris sigh and introduce me to them, “hyeri this is exo, and exo this is hyeri” he said, “we are one! Annyeonghaseo exo ibnida” they all said, “this is Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Lay, Xiumin, Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan” he said pointing one by one, “and you know Tao, Sehun” he said.

After introducing and stuff I got to know exo better and stuff. Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol are the funniest guys I’ve ever met! They’re so hilarious. Kris was no where to be seen, and I think he went upstairs. EXO was asking about how Kris is treating me, but I lied, cause I don’t want to get any trouble from Kris cause he’s an arrogant one.

“let’s make dinner noona” D.O said. I and D.O making for us is pretty big. We cook for like 13 people total and I myself have been cooking only for myself or my friend. “let’s make tteokbokki carbonara” I said, “tteokbokki? Carbonara? Is that usual? I mean I’ve never heard that before” D.O said, “trust me” I winked. I make my special tteokbokki carbonara with bacon and mushrooms. SIMPLE! and for D.O he is cooking kimbap rolls and fried marinated chicken.

We served it on the table and it was like a feast! Everybody’s gathering and eating it happily. “wahh~ noona, this is really yummy”  Chanyeol said munching the tteokbokki, “really? Glad you like it” I smiled, “noona should come over and make us meal” Tao said, “sure, just call me if you want me to cook for you guys” I said.

On the side of the table, there’s Kris alone eating and I think he didn’t like it because his face was like “eww what is this” face.

KRIS POV

I was eating the fried chicken and kimbap and it tastes good, then I eat the tteokbokki, it taste really good. I don’t know she can cook this kind of food, it’s really yummy! But my face was like “eww” because I know she’s watching, I don’t want to act all lovely so she feel better about our marriage.

“Kris sshi, you don’t like it?” she asked me, I just look at her with a cold blank face. “kris sshi? you still call each other formally?” Baekhyun asked, she just nodded. They’re all blabbering to her that she should call me oppa and stuff. I was uncomfortable with it. So then, I leave the table and go to the rooftop for some nice fresh air. 

YOUR POV

“did I do something wrong?” I asked,“Kris hyung is sometimes like that” D.O said.

I leave the dining table and followed Kris.

I followed him until I saw him standing and just feel the breeze blowing pass. I opened the door to the rooftop, Kris faced back and said “why the hell are you here?”


HIHIHI CHAPTER 5!!

400++ VIEWS! OMGG I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!