Business Partner

Marrying the Cold, yet y KRIS!

NO ONE’S POV

“Mr. Lee, Mr.Wu would like to speak to you” Assistant Kim said whild handling the phone to Mr.Lee.

“Hello Mr.Wu, how are you?” Mr.Lee said, “yes, Mr.Lee I’ve been doing really fine, actually, I wanted to ask you about our partnership for the Hotel” Mr.Wu said, “ahh! Yes yes, we can make it work for the future, trust me, the hotel will be a success!” Mr.Lee said in excitement, “hahaha I know, but under one condition Mr.Lee” Mr.Wu warned, “your daughter should marry my son” Mr.Wu said, “that’ll be no problem Mr.Wu, I’ll ask my daughter later, so when we’ll meet?” Mr.Lee asked.

And the conversation goes on….

-At home-

YOUR POV

You’re at home doing your assignment for you finals. Finally I’m graduating from university!!

“Hyeri-ah! Come down and have dinner” my brother yelled, I got downstairs and have my dinner with the whole family.

While we’re eating, suddenly Appa interrupt, “I’m going to build a hotel in the next few months with Mr.Wu” he said happily, “jinjja??” my brother shouted, “calm down bro” I mumbled, “that’s a good news honey, congratulations” my mom said while kissing his cheek, “but he said on one condition..” Appa said, everyone in the room become quiet, “you should marry his son” he said pointing at me.

I got up from my chair and shout, “ARE YOU CRAZY? I’M STILL IN MY UNIVERSITY AND YOU ASK ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I’VE NEVER MET?!!”, “Hyeri-ah, calm down, anyways you’re going to graduate next month” my mom said, “I’m done, goodnight.” Was the last word I say and go to my room.

I lay on my bed started to think about how crazy it’ll be when I got married, tears are flowing down your cheeks and you just can’t think of anything else.

*knock knock*

I didn’t answer. “Hyeri-ah, it’s me” my brother said, “come in” I said in a low tone.

My brother came in and sit at the edge of my bed, “you’ll be okay” he said while patting my back, “it’s not okay! Everything will be different! you’ll not be with me like we use to, and I’ll not be here with umma and appa” I cried and buried my face on his chest. “it’s going to be fine, I’ll visit you often, don’t worry” he said comforting me.

 

KRIS POV

“excuse me Mr.Kris, it’s time for dinner” the maids said. I got down and have dinner like usual.

“Son, I wanted to tell you that in a few months we will be working with Mr.Lee, the architect” he smiled, “oh okay, so I’ll be helping you with this project?” I asked, “yes, but you’ll also marry her daughter, with no ifs and buts, you’ll marry her” he said, “I’m done eating” I said as I place my chopsticks on the table.

“aish! Why I can’t choose anything for myself?!” I shouted, I was frustrated. 

 

CHAPTER 1 UPDATED!!

YIPEE!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BELOW!