Chapter 5

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

Your alarm clock rang and rang and rang. 'Kim Hae-mi! Wake up now! Or not you are gonna be late!' Kai tried pulling you out of the bed. 'AHHHUHDJMHSJDJUWIISHYWISHY' you mumbled random words. 'You better wake up or else im gonna use my superpowers.' You got up within 2secs and saw your brother wiggling his fingers. You almost died when he attacked you with his 'TICKLE POWER' last month. He pushed you into the washroom and gave you your uniform. 'Be fast, if not im not gonna wait for you.' Your brother said and left. You quickly washed up and wear your uniform. You tied your hair into a bun and took your bag and ran downstairs to get your breakfast. 'Morning Appa, Umma.' you greeted your parents, ignoring your brother. 'Yah, not gonna greet me?' Kai said sadly while munching on his egg. 'Haha, nope.' you sat down and took your toast and munch on it. 'Let's go to school now.' your brother said, grabbing his bag. 'YAH WAIT, I HAVEN'T FINISH EATING. ' You quickly finish up your toast and drank your milk in one shot and took your bag and left with your brother. 'Bye Appa, Umma!' You waved and your parents waved back. 'YAH KIM JONGIN, WAIT FOR ME. WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU.' You shouted after closing the door. 'I told you not to call me by my real name! It's Kai!' He flicked your forehead. You rolled your eyes and rub your forehead to ease the pain. *Stupid, Idiot brother. It hurts alot, omg.* you pouted.

          Both of you reached the school gate and you saw Minhee walking towards the gate. 'MINHEEE!' you ran to her and jumped on her. 'Ooof, oh hey Hae-mi. I can't breathe!' She said, struggling to get air. 'Oopps.' you let go and giggled. 'Look there, your hubby is coming!' Minhee said.  You turn and look at where she is pointing, and saw exo walking towards you. 'Sup.' you gave a small wave. 'Yah, Minhee. Shut up, your Suho is there too.' You said and Minhee blushed. Suddenly you felt someone kissed your cheek, 'Hey wifey, goodmorning.' It was Park Chanyeol. 'YAH STUPID IDIOT CHANYEOL.' You punched his stomach. 'Oooofff, how could you punch your hubby's stomach. And you should be happy that you received a morning kiss from your CUTE little hubby~' He said proudly and did a cute V sign. You rolled your eyes, 'Not interested.' 'Yah, let's go in guys before the class start.' Suho said. We nodded and went in. But, the whole scene of you and Chanyeol was being watched by a group of girls..Who are they? Ofcourse, It's...Rockygirls. None of you noticed them.. 

       'Hey wifey, first morning class with your CUTE little hubby. Happy right?' Chanyeol winked at you. 'Tsk. Happy, my foot. And stop calling me wifey.' you sent him a glare. And yes, both of you had the same lesson in the first period and both of you sit beside each other. Finally, the teacher came in. You took out your books and pen and start copying down notes. 'Urgh, English is boring.' Chanyeol lazily took out his books and not willingy to copy down the notes. 'Oh shutup and just copy.' You snickered and continue copying the notes. 'Alright my wifey.' Chanyeol said and starts speeding up , writing the notes down. You glared at him and pinched his arm. He yelped and everyone in the class stared at him. 'Is anything alright, Park Chanyeol?' The teacher stopped writing and asked. 'Oh nothing sir, you can continue. ' Chanyeol gave a fake smile to the teacher. You chuckled.