Chapter 6

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Rinnggggg!' The bell rang. 'Finally! After three periods of freakin English, urgh!' You turned beside you and saw Chanyeol stretching his arm. You stood up and was about to go and find Minhee but being stopped by Chanyeol. 'Wifey, where you going?' He asked, pulling your arm. 'Of course to get my stomach filled with food?' You tapped your stomach and walked away. 'Well, at least wait for me?' He said while pouting.' In your dreams, Idiot.' You said as you went out your classroom and..'HAE-MII~' Minhee jumped on you and gave you a big bear hug. 'Oh hey, I was about to go and find you.' You chuckled. 'I'm hungry, let's go!' You pulled Minhee , ignoring Chanyeol. 'How about your hubby?' She asked while pointing at Chanyeol. 'Oh that freak? He knows where to go right. So don't care! Let's just go now!' You once pulled Minhee with you again. 'YAH KIM HAE-MI, WAIT FOR ME.' Chanyeol shouted. Behind a wall, Rockygirls is watching the both of you. Girl 1: Who is she! Why do oppa everytime stick to her?! Girl 2: Probably some again. Tsk. Girl 3: Doesn't mean if she's Kai oppa's sister, she can steal our yeolyeol oppa. Girl 4: She's so dead. (WOOOH, SO EVIL.)

            You, Minhee and the rest of Exo members sat down on one table, you all have your own drinks and food. Well you bought a piece of vanilla cake and packet of strawberry milk. Chanyeol kept asking you to sit beside him, and you both kept arguing because of that. You gave up and he won, so you have no choice but to sit beside him. 'Wifey, feed me!' Chanyeol said as he opens his mouth. Others were cheering. *Ohmygod, this annoying person. URGH* 'Ooooh, Hae-mi, Just feed your hubby.' Minhee teased you. 'Oh quiet Minhee, Im not gonna feed him. FOREVER NO. If you want to feed someone, you can feed Suho.' You pointed at Suho, 'or Suho oppa, you can feed Minhee too.' You said. Both of them were blushing madly. 'YAH, Im waiting!' Chanyeol said, still with his mouth wide open. *Ah, I got an idea.* You saw Baekhyun infront of you and whispered to him, 'Yah oppa, can you feed him?' you said cheekily. He nodded and exchange seats with you. 'Here my lovely hubby..' Baekhyun said in a girly voice. Chanyeol suddenly opened his eyes, 'YAH. STOPSTOPSTOP.' he shouted at baekhyun and rejected. Chanyeol glared at you, and you smiled at him back. 

            After the break, you all went back to your classes. Right now, your period is Math. *Oh great! No more ParkChanyeol!* You smiled like a crazy idiot in your mind. 'Yah Hae-mi, back to earth?' You looked at Baekhyun who is waving at you. 'Thinking of your hubby huh? Missing him?' He smirked. 'Bwoh! Nonono.' you slap his arm. 'Alright class, the rest of the period is free time. Do whatever you want, but don't make noise.' Your math teacher said. 'WOOOO' The whole class cheered. *YES! One more period left and it would be Physical Education.!* You thought. 'Yah Hae-mi, thinking of hubby again?' Baekhyun teased. You shook your head, 'NOWAY'. 'Well, what to do. So bored.' He said. You just shrugged cuz your mind isn't working so you can't think of what to do. After a period of just doing nothing but stare at whiteboard, finally it's Physical Education period. You went to the washroom and changed. After that, all of you assemble at the field. 'Yah oppa, do you think we need to run again?' You asked Baekhyun. 'Probably.' He shrugged. 'Okay people, we are gonna run 6rounds around the field. So get ready and do some warm ups for 2minutes!' Your teacher said. 'URGHHH.' everybody dragged their feet and started warming up. 'Oppa, i don't want to run. 1round of running and im already out of breath. 6rounds?! I might die.' you pouted. 'Haha, couldn't be that serious Hae-mi ah. Or do you need your hubby here?' He asked. 'No thanks, If he's here, within 1 second i would die.' You pouted again. Baekhyun giggled. After warmups, the whole class starts running. At the 2nd round, 'Ohmygod! Oppa...wai..tforme!!!' you said as you tried to catch up with Baekhyun. 'Hae-mi ah, you should exercise more , not slacking at home everyday.' He said and you stuck your tongue out at him. 

          After 6th rounds of running, finally it's time to go home. Your legs have turned jelly and you cannot balance yourself. After taking your bag, you went to Minhee's class and find her. 'Yah wifey!' Chanyeol jumped on you. 'Yah! I told you not to call me that. And there's so many students there!' you pointed at the area filled with students. Chanyeol shrugged. 'Yah, why are you sweating so much.' He asked as he used tissue and wipe your face. '6rounds of running.' you said. 'Really?! I bet you came in last. ' He laughed. 'Yah! Shutup ParkChanyeol.' you again, punched his stomach. 'Yah, my precious stomach.' He pouted. You rolled your eyes. *His pout is cute..YAH KIM HAE-MI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. Nah, your pout is 100% way cuter than this idiot's.* you thought. 'KIM HAE-MI~' Minhee came and gave you a big hug. You waved. 'Yah ParkChanyeol, where's Kim Jongin oppa.' you asked, finding your brother. 'Oh yeah! He said that he had something later so he asked me to send you home.' He said while smiling. 'YOU?' You said, shocked. He nodded, grinning like one idiot. 'Whatever, let's go. I wanna sleep, im tired.' You said, yawning. After sending Minhee home, there's a awkward silence between you and Chanyeol. Normally, both of you would argue non-stop. 'Err, you hungry?' He asked, trying to break the awkward silence. You shook your head. Finally you reached home, 'Thanks idiot, for sending me home. Bye!' 'Wait!' He pulled you and gave you a forehead kiss. 'Bye wifey, see you tomorrow.' He said. 'YAH, I told you not to call me wifey!' You were about to step his foot again, but he ran away as fast as he could. You giggled and walked back to your house. 'BYE WIFEY. SARANGHAE.' He shouted and did a love sign. 'YAH, STOP DOING THAT. YOU WILL GET IT TOMORROW ANNOYING PARKCHANYEOL. ' you shouted back. He ran off after you said that.