Chapter 16

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Yah Kim Hae-mi, better wake up now or else we are gonna be late for our flight.' Chanyeol said as he combed his hair. 'Finefinefine..' You woke up and went to change. You wore a shirt along with a faded denim jacket and white skirt. You tied your hair into a bun and applied some light make up. 'I'm done!' You said as you finished packing your luggage. 'Okay, let's go.' Chanyeol said as he pick up his luggage and walked out of the room. Both of you went down and met the others and on the way to the airport. At the airport while waiting for your flight, you all went to a cafe and sat down. 'Where's my strawberry milk, Idiot.' you pouted. 'Here.' Chanyeol said as he placed a strawberry milk on the table. Your face brighten up and took the strawberry milk and drink. 'I think i should change little monster to strawberry monster.' Your brother said while playing his straw. 'Sounds good, oppa.' You said. After a few minutes, your flight is here. All of you went in the plane and sat down. You were reading magazine and Chanyeol was busy disturbing you yet you ignored him. 'Idiot, shut up please. I'm reading.' You said. 'Call me oppa.' He said as he glared at you. You ignored him and continue reading.

'Finally!' You said as you get out of the plane with others. Finally arrived back and you all went back home. 'Ooof. So comfortable~' you said as you jumped on your sofa. Chanyeol was busy putting his clothes back into his wardrobe. And at that time, you felt your phone vibrated and you took the call. 'Hello, who's speaking?'You asked. 'Hae-mi ah...This is Umma..' You heard your Umma sobbing. 'Oh hey Umma, why are you crying.' 'Hae-mi ah, faster come to the hospital...' You heard your Umma explained everything to you and you suddenly stood up and found your hands trembling. 'Yah Wifey, go and  put your clothes-Whywhy wifey, Why are you crying. YAH KIMHAEMI.' Chanyeol quickly rushed to your side as he saw your tears flowing down your cheeks. 'Idiot..bring me go to the hospi..tal.' you said shakily. 

On the ride to the hospital, you had been crying and Chanyeol had been there to comfront you, you explained everything to Chanyeol. Finally, you both reached the hospital. You ran in the hospital and saw your Umma. 'Umma! Where is Appa!' You ran towards your Umma who is crying. Your Umma pointed at the emergency room. 'It's all my fault.. Hae-mi.. If not.. he won't be in a..car accident..' Your Umma said. You squealed and squat down, crying really hard. 'Appa...' you said in your shaky voice. 'Hae-mi ah...' Chanyeol said as he squat down and hugged you, calm you down. You were crying hardly in his embrance. After a few minutes, you saw Kai coming. 'OPPA.'You shouted and went to hugged your brother. 'Yahh..what happened to Appa...'He hugged you back and a tear dropped from his eye. After that, the doctor finally came out. 'Doctor, how is it?' Your Umma went to the doctor and asked. 'He's fine. I managed to save him, but now he needs a plenty of rest.' The doctor said. 'Thankyouthankyou.' Your Umma bowed. After the doctor had left, you all went in the ward and saw your Appa lying on the bed. You went running towards him and cried. 'Appa..im glad that you are fine..you can't leave me yet.' you said as you cried. Your brother also came and stand beside you. 'Appa's strong, He'll be fine.' Kai said as he tapped your back.

The whole night, you had been accompanying your Appa in the ward with Chanyeol, your brother and your Umma. 'Umma, i guess you are tired. Let me bring you back home.' Kai said. 'Yeol ah, Take care of my sis.' He added in. Chanyeol nodded. After your Umma and your brother had left, the ward only left you, Chanyeol and your Appa. You were still sobbing and Chanyeol was sitting beside you, comfronting you. Eventually, you fell asleep beside your Appa and Chanyeol didn't slept the whole night, he was taking care of you. Finally morning came, you opened your eyes and saw your Appa sleeping. You turned behind you and saw Chanyeol sitting on the sofa. He smiled at you, 'Morning.' and you gladly smiled back. 'I'm going to buy you breakfast okay just stay here with your Appa.' He said and stood up. 'Thanks oppa.' you said and gave him a angel smile. *Oppa..* Chanyeol thought and smiled. 'No problem wifey.' He came towards you and gave you a forehead kiss. 'No more idiot?' He asked, grinning. 'Why, do you still want me call you idiot.' You said as you poked his sides. 'Of course not, okay i'm going to go get you breakfast.' He said and walked towards the door. 'Saranghae~Wifey~' He sang and danced cutely and walked out of the door. You chuckled. *Park Chanyeol, I think i have fallen for you.* You thought and smiled. And at that, you felt your Appa's hand moved and you called the doctor.