Chapter 19

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Oppa,oppa,idiot,idiot.' you said as you shake Chanyeol's shoulders. '5 more minutes.' He said and went under the blankets. 'No oppa, we are supposed to meet Umma at the wedding boutique in 40 minutes time.' you pulled him. 'Finefinefine...Morning kiss?' He puckered his lips and closed his eyes. 'Nonono,go and wash up now!' you pulled him up and push him to the washroom. 'Yahh..' he pouted. You quickly peck his cheeks and ran off. And Chanyeol, he's just standing there, smiling like an idiot. You went to the kitchen and cooked simple breakfast. 'Looks good!' You placed the plate down on the table and took your phone and play while waiting for that slowpoke yeol. 'I'm done, mm looks good!' He said and sat down. 'So slow, I'm hungry.' you pouted and started eating. 'Sorryyy~wifeyy~' He said and did an aegyo. 'I'm so excited for later!' You continued eating and he just nodded. After the delicious breakfast, you went up and change into grey dress with rose prints and let your hair down and did some make up. You took your bag and went down. 'I'm done!' you said as you hop down the stairs like a kid. 'Let's go then wifey~' Chanyeol said as he put on his shoes.

During the ride to the boutique, you were bored. You looked at Chanyeol, who's beside you playing his Temple run. 'Oppa, I'm bored.' you pouted. 'I'm gonna reach my highscore!' He said to himself with a victory smile, completely ignoring what you've said. You pouted and crossed your arms angrily and looked outside of the window. You puff air in your cheeks and felt someone poking your cheeks. 'My wifey's cute little cheeks.' he continue to poke your cheeks. 'Reached your highscore eh?' 'Yeah, look at this.' He showed you his score. *Ohcrap, he's gonna brag about it.* And yeah, he starts bragging about it. 'Yah idiot, stop bragging and talk to me.' you glared at him. 'I'm not bragging wifey!' he glared at you back. Both of you had a staring contest. 'Uhm, We reached.' The driver said. 'Kyahh i'm excited!' you pulled Chanyeol towards the Boutique. 'Umma!' Both of you said. 'Oh hey lovebirds!' your Umma shouted. Three of you entered the boutique. 'Let's choose your dresses, Hae-mi ah.' Your Umma said and you nodded. 'How about this?' Your Umma pointed at one dress. 'Awesome!' After choosing some dresses, you went to the fitting room while your Umma and Chanyeol choose his suits. 'Umma, I'm done.' you said as you come out from the fitting room. 'Woahhh..' your Umma and Chanyeol said. 'Bwoh? Is it good?' You looked at the mirror. *Beautiful. KYAHHH.* you thought as you smiled. 'My beautiful wifeyyy.' Chanyeol said as he backhugged you. 'DAEBAK.' your Umma said. 'Okay now, I'm going to change~' Chanyeol sang as he went in the fitting room.

You sat there, waiting for Chanyeol to come out. 'Yah Idiot, are you done.' 'Soon! AND STOP CALLING ME IDIOT.' 'Mehrong~' You said and read a magazine. 'You both are cute.' Your Umma said. You giggled. 'Donee~' Chanyeol said and come out. 'How do i look?' 'Ugly.' you said. 'YAH!' 'Just kidding, you look awesome.' you said. 'I know.' Chanyeol proudly said. After the fitting of the wedding outfits, you both went for shoots. (I'm not gonna write about the wedding shooting part HEHE.) After the shooting, you both went home after sending Umma home. 'I'm beat!' you said as you sat on the couch. 'OPPAOPPAOPPA. SOEXCITED! TOMORROW'S THE DAYYY.' You shook Chanyeol's arm. 'Iknowiknowwifey.' He said as he slung an arm on your shoulder. 'Look at your eyebags. tsktsktsktsk.' 'Bwoh. It's y right.' 'Nah, It's creepy.' you said. He sent you a glare. 'IM GONNA SHOWER AND SLEEP. BYE.' you said and ran off. 'YAH STOP RIGHT THERE.' He said and chased after you.