Chapter 18

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

A few days right after your Appa had discharged and you and Chanyeol are just staying at home, cuddling with each other, hanging out with Exo and Minhee. And yeah, both of you are now SUPER CLOSE, not hating each other anymore but loving each other. ' School's gonna start soon.' you pouted and played with Chanyeol's finger. Both of you are cuddling with each other at home as you were sick and you both can't go anywhere. 'I know wifey.' he said and touched your forehead to check if your fever had gone down. 'Wifey, i think you should get some rest. You are still having fever.' He carried you bridal style and go to the bedroom and puts you down on bed. 'But it's boring here, oppa.' 'No choice, you have to get some rest. I'll go and prepare your medicine.' He said and kissed your forehead and went to the kitchen. You just hugged your Mr Teddy while waiting for your medicine. 'Im back~oo~' He danced. 'oo?It sounds weird.' you said. 'No it's cute!' 'Ugly.' 'Adorable.' 'Creepy.' 'Medicine's here~' Chanyeol said as he was about to gave you disgusting medicine. 'I don't want..so disgusting eeee.' you make a face at it. 'You must take it if you wanna recover, wifey.' You shook your head. He gave you a glare, 'Take it, wifey. I promise you that you can have anything you want right after you recover.' 'Really?! 10Packets of strawberrymilk?!' your face brighten up. 'Yeah! Just take your medicine first.' He feed you and you gladly took it. 'Yuck.' you said as you faster drank some water. Chanyeol shook his head and chuckled. 'Wifey, have a afternoon nap.' he covers you with a blanket. You hugged your Mr Teddy and drifted off to sleep.

After 3 hours of sleeping, you woke up. You smell something nice and decided to take look at the kitchen. You went to the kitchen and saw Chanyeol cooking. You went to hug him, 'Sup Idiot~' 'Oh hey wifeyyy~And stop calling me idiot.' He said and put the food down on the table. You giggled and sat down. 'This is good. Yummydummyyummy~' you said. 'Ofcourse~I knew it~' He said and touched your forehead. 'Good! Your fever went down. Your cute lovely hubby took care of you and you recovered right away, you should be proud!' He said and eat. You rolled your eyes and continue eating. After eating, Chanyeol was washing the dishes and you are sitting on the sofa. 'Oppa, what to do now. SO BORED.' You said as you flip through a magazine. 'Oppaoppa! Remember, tomorrow we have to go with Umma to choose our wedding outfits and wedding shoots!' 'Oh yeah! I'm so exciteddd~And the following day is the wedding ceremonyy~'He sang and came out of the kitchen. You nodded happily and ran to hug him. 'SO EXCITED KYAHHH!' you jumped. 'Yah wifey, you are not feeling well. stop jumping!' Chanyeol said as he stopped you from jumping. 'Ooops.' you giggled. 

You both watched some television dramas and felt tired so you both went to sleep. 'Goodnight wifey.' Chanyeol said and kissed your cheek. 'Night, my idiot.' you said and closed your eyes and sleep. In the middle of the night, you woke up and can't sleep because of the loud thunders. You turn to look at Chanyeol, he's sleeping. You softly poked his cheeks and giggled. You even tried to make fun of his face. 'Wifey, you're not asleep?' He suddenly spoke with his eyes still closed. 'That loud thunders don't let me sleep.' you pouted and hugged him. Chanyeol chuckled, 'Or are you afraid of thunders?' He teased. You punched his stomach. 'I hate you Park Chanyeol.' 'But i love you~' He said and kissed your lips and you kicked his legs really hard. 'Ouch. YAH!' 'Blehhh.' And after a small argument, both of you went to sleep.