Chapter 15

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Mhmmm. Last day in Jeju.' You said when you woke up and stretched your arms. 'Morning Wifey.' Someone said and you saw Chanyeol beside you staring at your face. 'Can you please stop scaring me?' You said and smack his arm. You got up and went to the washroom and get washed. You wore a cute polka dots shirt and dark blue skirt with flowerprints, tied your hair into a bun and apply light make up. 'Yah Idiot, where do we go later?' You asked,applying your lipgloss. 'Molla. We'll go have breakfast first and we will decide.' He said. After waiting for Chanyeol to finish washing up, both of you went down to the cafe. 'Yah Idiot, hurry up! I'm hungry!' You pulled Chanyeol towards the cafe. 'I'm tired.' 'Didn't you slept last night?' You said as you pull the door of the cafe. 'I didn't slept well because of your kicks. Are you fighting someone in your dream?' Chanyeol said as he drag his feet. 'Maybe.' You shrugged. 'Morning guys!' You waved as you sat down. 'Sup.' 'Yo.' 'Morning Hae-mi!' 'Morning little monster.' 

      'So last day in Jeju, where do we go later?' You asked, drinking your strawberry milk. All of them shrugged. 'Shopping?' Minhee said as her face brighten up. 'But we did that yesterday, Minmin.' Suho said. 'Teddy Bear Museum?' Chanyeol said as he eats his cheesecake. You nodded happily and said 'Good idea!' you smiled and take a bite of your vanilla cake. 'Awesome.' Kai said as his eyes were focused on his game. After eating, you all were on the way to the Teddy Bear Museum. And finally reached there. 'KYAHH SO AWESOME.' You shouted and pulled Minhee towards the entrance. 'It's huge..' Baekhyun commented as you all walked in the Museum. 'Look at that bear, isn't cute?' You said as you kept jumping around. 'Seriously Hae-mi, I wonder if you are really 19.' Baekhyun said. You ignored him and continue exploring. After 1 Hour of exploring, the boys were getting tired but you and Minhee were still completely excited. 'My leg hurts.' Kai said as he patted his leg. 

    After the explore in the Museum, you all went to have lunch at a nearby restaurant and went back to the hotel. '5pm only.What to do.' Kai said as he glanced his watch. 'Hmm..movies?' Sehun said. 'Where.' all of you answered. 'My room of course!(Yeah, He chose to lived alone in the hotel room.)' He said and walked away and you all just followed him behind. All of you went back to your rooms and changed into comfortable clothing. You and Chanyeol took your pillow along. 'Yah Idiot. Hurry up, what are you taking?' You said, hugging your pillow. 'I say, stop calling me Idiot! And oh, i'm taking some snacks and drinks.' He said as he closed the fridge. 'I'm done, let's go.' He said as you saw him carrying a handful of snacks and drinks. 'Okay, let's go idiot.' You nodded and opened the door. 'I say don't call me idiot! How many times must i say Kim Hae-mi.' He said as you closed the door and glared at you. 'Shut up idiot.' 'Call me oppa.' 'No! You are only 3 months older than me.' You said as you hit him with your pillow. 'But still, I'm older!' He argued back. On the way to Sehun's room, both of you kept arguing. 

    All of you finally arrived in Sehun's room and went in. 'What movies to watch?' Sehun asked. *No horror please.* You put your hands together and pray. 'Horror film?' Baekhyun said. 'Sure!' Sehun said as he chose a scary film. *Holycrap!* You thought as you hugged your pillow really tightly. Throughout the movie, you had been hiding in the blanket and Chanyeol kept teasing you about it and you end up smacking him. 'Shut up idiot.' 'Call me oppa and i will stop.' He said as he smiled. 'I say i wont, so plea-' Before you finish your sentence, a ghost pop out. 'HOLYCRAPMAMAMIYA' You screamed as you jumped on Chanyeol and kept hitting him with your pillow. 'YAHYAHYAHSTOPSTOPSTOP.' Chanyeol shouted. 'Do hyung need an ambulance?' Sehun said as he point at Chanyeol. 'SHUT UP SEHUN.' Chanyeol said as he tried to stop you. You finally stopped and sat down. 'My precious hair.' Chanyeol said as he touches his hair. 'I hate you OH SE HUN.' You and Chanyeol said as you both stared at him 'STOP COPYING ME PARKCHANYEOL.' And the argument starts again.