Chapter 1

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

' RINNNNNNNGGGGGG ' your alarm clock rang. 'URGHHH' you growled in frustration as you didn't slept well last night because of homeworks. You unwillingy get up and drag your feet towards the bathroom. You washed up and changed into your school uniform. ' Tsk. Detention with jerkass today. ' And yeah, you got a detention because you kind of strangled him in class when he teases you and you just can't stand it. Well, you might be wondering who is this HE. It's Park Chanyeol, the most annoying person. 'YAH KIM HAE-MI, BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU AND APPA IS WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS, HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. ' You heard your brother shouted. You ran down to the dining table as fast as you could after you had tied up your hair into a ponytail. 'I am here! So Appa, what is it you wanna tell me?' you asked while grabbing a toast and munch on it. ' Well, Hae-mi ah, you see. Uhmm, I need you to marry my best friend's son. ' Your dad gave a fake smile and he knew you are gonna freak out and go crazy about it. Your brother takes tissues, and stuff it to his ears to aviod your screams. You stopped munching and shouted, ' BWOH! SERIOUSLY? OMG APPA, IM ONLY 19. AND YOU ARE SENDING ME AWAY?! ' ' Oh don't worry dear! He's handsome, cool. ' your umma said. ' Well, you know honey. It's about business problems, don't have to worry. He's a good person, you will like him. ' your umma winked at you. You were speechless, and just unwillingy agreed. *For the sake of my parents...* you signed mentally. 'So, tomorrow you will get to meet him.' 'Okay..' After the breakfast, you and your brother are on the way to school.

       'KIM HAE-MI!!!!!!!!' You heard someone shouted your name when you reached the school gate. 'I will go to class first, bye little monster.' your brother grinned. You turned around after your brother left, and saw your bestfriend, LEE MINHEE. ' Oh hey princess minhee! ' ' YAH, I told you not to call me that, Hae mi. ' she pouted. You giggled and both of you went in the school. As both of you were walking towards your lockers, someone walked towards you and said ' Hey Kim Haemi, excited to get detention with me? ' Chanyeol grinned. AND YES, THE PERSON YOU HATE THE MOST , HAD APPEARED. ' Oh shutup, freak. ' you pulled Minhee away with you and walked towards your lockers. You both opened your lockers and took your books out. Well your first lesson is Math, your favourite subject. But for Minhee, Her lesson was English. You were sad that you have to be away from each other since the first lesson. 'Oh cheer up Hae mi, we will meet during break right. Okay bye! I'm going for class now. So excited to see my Suho oppa. ' And yeah, you're the only person who knew Minhee's crush which is Suho. You walked to your class and sat down. ' Hey Haemi! ' you looked at your seatmate, Baekhyun. You waved cutely and smiled. Well I should say this, you know all EXO members though. Because you knew them through your brother. You always loved to hangout with them, but not that annoying PARKCHANYEOL . ( :P KEKEKEKE HEHEHE LOL. ) And you had your awesome day in school today but not that detention with . 

 

AND YEAH THIS IS MY CHAPTER 1. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. (: