Chapter 17

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'My cute little strawberry..' You heard your Appa said after the doctor had went out. 'Appa!' you jumped at him. 'Did you stayed here the whole night?' He asked, hugging you. 'Yeah i did. That is why i loved you so much. Hehehe.' You giggled and hugged your Appa back. 'Appa! You are awake!' you heard Chanyeol came in. 'Oh hey my yeol!' Your Appa said. 'I'm gonna call oppa and Umma now.' you went and took your phone. 'So how's you and my cute little strawberry?' Your Appa asked Chanyeol. 'Awesome.' Chanyeol said as he showed two thumbs up. After informing your brother and Umma, they came within half an hour. 'APPA!' You heard your brother shouted. 'MY SON!' your Appa shouted and they both hugged each other and also with your Umma.'Yah, how about me?' you said and crossed your arms and pouted. 'You got me, wifey.' Chanyeol said as he came and hugged you and you gladly hugged back. 'My idiot.' you said and hugged him tight. The both of you are in your own world but suddenly disturbed by your brother. 'Uhm, what happened to the both of you..and sis, i thought you would punch him if he did that.' Kai said, confused. You both shrugged and continue hugging. 'Goosebumps..' your Appa and Umma said. The whole room is filled with laughter.

After that, you and Chanyeol went back home. 'I'm going to shower.' You said as you went in your room. After showering, you wore your cute comfortable clothes. 'Yah ParkChanyeol, go and shower.' you walked to the living room and on television. 'Yes ma'm~' He said and went to shower. You were watching Music Bank and fangirling over the boy bands that are singing for the past 30 minutes. 'Wifey, what are you watching.' Chanyeol said and came hugged the pillow. 'Fangirling over BIGBANG. KYAHH LOOK AT THAT, GDRAGON'S CUTE RIGHT.' You pointed at the screen. Chanyeol gave you a glare and you didn't even care and just continue fangirling. 'Oh my god! Girls Day!' Chanyeol stood up and danced along to the song. Right now, Chanyeol had tranformed into a fanboy. You glared at him. 'YAH PARKCHANYEOL!' You threw a pillow at him and crossed your arms. 'Aigoo, is my wifey jealous.' Chanyeol hugged you. 'Shut up idiot.' you glared at him. 'YAH IT'S OPPA, NOT IDIOT.' He shouted. 'NAH, IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT.' You argued back and you tackled him on the ground. 'IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT~' you sang. 'YAH KIM HAEMI.' He tickled you. 'HOLYCRAP..HAHAHAHA.STOPSTOP PARKCHANYEOL. HAHAHAA.' you cannot stop laughing as he kept tickling you. 'I'm tired.' He sat down on the couch, hugging the pillow. 'I'm more.' you sat down and hugged Chanyeol like he's your Teddy. 'Yah ParkChanyeol, look there.' you pointed at the kitchen. He turned his head and followed your direction and you stick out a finger and ready to poke his cheek. 'Wifey, I know that you are gonna poke my cheek.' He said and put your finger down and turned his head back. 'This is no fun.' you pouted and crossed your arms.'See, I'm not an Idiot. I'm 100% smart.'He said proudly and put an arm on your shoulder. You punched his stomach.