Chapter 20

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Hae-mi ah.' you heard someone calling your name. You rubbed your eyes and woke up and saw Minhee and your Umma. 'Oh hai Umma and minhee. what are you guys doing here.' 'Ofcourse to pick you up. Today's the dayyy~' Minhee sang. *Ohyeah!* you thought and your eyes widen. 'I FORGOT!' you said and looked at the clock. 'Don't worry, it's still early.' Your Umma said. *Phew..eh where's idiot.* 'Umma, Where's Idiot?' you said. 'Oh he's being taken away by Exo.' Umma said. You put on a confused face. 'Go and wash up and get ready!' Minhee pulled you up and pushed you to the washroom. You washed up and get ready for the Wedding.

At Exo and Chanyeol's side.

'Yah guys, where's this place?!' Chanyeol said. 'Don't worry, you will get to see my sis later in the wedding, not now.' Kai said. *Ohyeah, the wedding!* Chanyeol thought. 'Don't tell me you forgot today's your day.' Baekhyun questioned. 'Probably..' Chanyeol muttered. 'Go and wash up now.' Kai said. Chanyeol went into the washroom and get ready. 

Back to your side.

'I'm done!' you shouted as you finished putting on your dress. 'Woahh..beautiful!' Minhee said as she can't stop looking at your dress. 'Don't worry, you will wear one when you get married with Suho oppa.' you whispered in her ear. 'Yah!' Minhee said, blushing. After that, you were sent to the hotel room. Slowly, more and more guests were coming in the wedding hall. *So nervous.* you rubbed your palms. 'My cute little strawberrie!' you heard your Appa said as he came into the room. 'Appa!' 'STRAWBERRIES THE BEST! STRAWBERRIES ARE LOVELY' both of you said. You and your Appa created that, both of you would always said it for fun. 'Remember to visit your appa!' He said. 'Of course, Mr Strawberry!' you said and giggled. 'Hae-mi! It's starting soon!' Your Umma came and said. You smiled and nodded. The stylist was doing your makeup and you were so nervous at that time. 'Calm down Hae-mi, you can do it.' The stylist smiled. You nodded and smiled,  'Thanks unnie.' 

Finally the wedding started. The wedding hall were completely filled with guests. You were holding on to your Appa's arm. 'Smile, strawberrie.' 'You too, Mr Strawberry.' You both laughed. And finally, you both entered the hall. You saw Chanyeol standing over there, smiling. *Idiot~* you thought. *My wifeyyy.KYAHHH* Chanyeol thought. 'Take care of my little strawberrie.' Your Appa hands your hand to Chanyeol. 'I will Appa.' Chanyeol said. 'Idiot.' you muttered. (Guys, I'm not gonna write what the Priest said. But im sure you guys know what would he say. :P) After the Priest had said his speech and both of you said I do. 'You may exchange your rings and kisses.' The priest said. 'Fasterfaster.' You heard Chanyeol muttered. After exchanging rings, Chanyeol's face came nearer to yours. And at that time you felt his lips touches your lips, and both of you kissed.

The ceremony had ended. 'Appa, Umma!' you ran towards them. 'Hey little strawberrie!' Your Appa said. 'LITTLE MONSTER! OH NO SCRATCH THAT, STRAWBERRIE MONSTER!~' Kai came running towards you and hugged you. 'OPPAA~' you shouted and hugged him back. 'YAH. NO HUGGIES WITH MY WIFEY.' Chanyeol said, sounds jealous. Chanyeol pulled you away from him. 'Yah, she's my sis.' 'Still, no huggies.'Chanyeol said, hugging you. You stepped on Chanyeol's foot. 'Shut up idiot.' 'Yah!' 'Bwoh!' Both of you have staring contest again. Chanyeol suddenly blink, 'AHA. I WON.' 'NO. MY EYE..ITCHY!' Chanyeol argued back and both of you argue again. 'SO CUTE!' Minhee said as she hugged Suho. 'Shut up!' you and Chanyeol said. 'YAH DONT COPY ME!' 'IS YOU COPIED ME FIRST.' Both of you glared each other. 'So normal.' Kai shrugged and said.