Chapter 9

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Wifey, wake up now or you would be late.' you heard Chanyeol whispering to your ear. You smack his face with your pillow.'Go away, don't disturb my beauty sleep.' you muttered and continue sleeping. 'No wifey, it's already 7am okay. If you don't get up, im gonna leave you here.' He said and was about to go out of the door. 'NONO WAIT, IM UP.' You got up and rubbed your eyes. 'Good.' He smirked. You went to the washroom and wear your school uniform. You smell something nice coming from the kitchen. After you tied your hair, you went down. 'Yah idiot, what are you cooking.' 'Food?' 'What food.' 'Egg and bacon.' he smiled. He placed the plate on the table. 'Smells good.' you sniffed. 'I know right, i can be a chef already~' He sang proudly as he sat down. You rolled your eyes and start eating. 'Wifey! No morning kiss?' he pouted. 'Shut up freak and just eat your breakfast.' you flicked his forehead.After eating, you both went to school.

          Minhee sent you a message saying that she's not coming to school as she got something on. 'Physical Education...urgh.' you pouted. 'Bye wifey, see you later.' as he kissed your cheek and ran off. You sent him a glare as he return it with a V sign. Well, you two are getting closer and closer each day even though you both still bicker. You were about to walk to your class suddenly a group of girls stopped you. *Oh holy crap, Rockygirls..* 'Yah Kim Hae-mi, why are you always sticking around Yeol oppa.' Park Yoomi said, she's the leader of the group. 'None of your business.' you said, not even looking at them. 'YAH. , STOP TRYING TO STEAL OPPA.' Another girl, Lee Shinyoung said. 'Steal your oppa? Hah. Well excuse me will you, I need to go for class.' You said as you tried to leave. 'WHO SAYS YOU CAN LEAVE.' The other girl said, Lee Hana said. 'Well then, what you want. Just say seriously, I don't want to waste time here.' you said as you put on a blank expression. 'You better stay away from Exo oppa. Or not, you will be dead.' Park Yoomi said. 'Oh puh-please, why would i ? As if they are yours. And Kai's my brother, there's no way i can stay away from him. So please, shoo.' you said. 'YAH, YOU-' Park Yoomi was about to slap you but someone stopped her. 'Yah, stop it. Don't hurt my sis.' You heard your brother said. 'Kai oppa-' 'Don't call me that and please leave before i do something.' He warned. All of them left. 'Yah little monster, you alright.' He asked. You nodded. 'Woah, that was good huh oppa.' you teased. 'Ofcourse!' He said proudly. You slap his arm. 'Come on let's go for class.' you both went back to your own classes. Throughout the whole lesson, you kept thinking about Park Yoomi's words. *You better stay away from Exo oppa. Or not,you will be dead. No worries Kim Hae-mi, they won't dare to do anything!* you thought in mind. 'Back to earth, Kim Hae-mi.' you heard your teacher said. 'Sorry.' you bowed.

      After lessons, it was break. You sat down on the table and drank your strawberry milk. 'Why do you keep drinking strawberry milk, does it really taste awesome?' Chanyeol asked, curious as he take a sip of your milk. 'Of course it's nice! It's awesome okay! And who say you can drink my milk.' you glared at him. He shrugged and continue drinking his milkshake. 'Well, Yeol. Strawberry milk is my sister's favourite baby. She could drink more than 10 packets of strawberry milk one day. And if you ever dare to steal his strawberry milk, be prepared.' Kai said. Chanyeol make a 'O' sign with his mouth. He kept smiling as he saw you drinking your milk cutely. He pinched your cheeks, 'My cute wifey.' 'I know i'm cute, thank you. But don't pinch my precious cheeks please mister.' you said as you pinched his cheeks extreme hard till it's already red. Chanyeol rubbed his cheek. *Why are you so cute, Kim Hae-mi. Making me falling in love with you again and again.* Chanyeol thought. *Am i falling for him already...* you thought. After break, all of you went back for lessons.