Chapter 10

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

You woke up after your alarm clock rang. *Wooo, last day of school and holiday starts!* You felt someone's hand on your waist. You looked behind you and saw Chanyeol sleeping. *His face is cute, overgrown babyfaced Parkchanyeol.* you giggled abit. 'Admiring your hubby's face?' He suddenly spoke with his eyes closed. 'Nah, just looking at how ugly your face is.' you lied and get up. 'Yah!' he pouted. 'Get up now!' you pulled him. You went to the washroom and washed up, changed into your uniform and you decided to let down your hair. You went down and decided to cook for breakfast. *Just some simple breakfast would do.* You just cooked eggs and fried rice and you placed on the table. 'Looks good.' Chanyeol said as he sat on the chair and start eating. You jumped as you were shocked. 'YAH. YOU SCARED ME.' 'Sorry wifey anyway this is good. Yum.' He said. You sat down and eat as well. You finished eating and drank your milk. 'Last day of school, wifey. And holiday starts~' He said happily. 'Yeah i know, i'm gonna be stuck with you, this idiot at home for freakin 1month.' you pouted. 'Yeah, you have to be with me. But not at home, we will be going on a vacation to Jeju Island!' he said as he finished his last mouth of milk. 'Really?! Yah Idiot, seriously?!' you kept asking, shaking his shoulders. 'Y-yeah, stop shaking me wifey if not im gonna throw up.' He said as he stopped your hands. 'REALLY?!' you said for the last time. He nodded. The whole ride to school, you have been asking him if it's true and he just kept nodding. 'YAH KIM HAE-MI. IT'S TRUE OKAY.' He shouted as he was getting annoyed. And you, you were so excited!

          'LITTLE MONSTER~' Kai came running towards you and hugged you. 'I missed you, did you miss me? your loving oppa?' He asked. You shrugged. 'Yah. so bad.' he pouted. 'Of course i do!' you jumped on him. 'YAH. No huggies please.' Chanyeol take you away, and he sounds jealous. You both laughed. 'So how's your new apartment?And is he been treating you well?' Kai asked you. 'Mr Park Chanyeol, did you steal my sis strawberry milk? Did you treat her well? Did you bully her?' Kai asked Chanyeol. 'Yah Oppa, stop asking questions like reporters.' you said, annoyed. 'Well of course, i have been treating her well.' Chanyeol said as he put his arm on your shoulder. 'YAH, hands off mister.' you said as you take his arm away from your shoulder.'Oppa, have you seen Minhee?' you asked your brother. He shook his head. 'KIM HAE-MI~' you felt someone jumped on you and you realized it's Minhee. 'Oh Minhee! where have you been.' you pouted. She explained everything to you. 'ON A DATE WITH SUHO OPPA?' You shouted and everybody was whispering. 'Yah, shush!' Minhee whispered. 'Hey Minmin!' Suho suddenly pop out and peck Minhee's cheeks. 'Yah, why didn't you tell me. I thought best friends have no secrets.' you pouted. 'Oh hey Hae-mi.' Suho said. 'Sup oppa.' you did a small wave. 'Sorry Hae-mi ah.' Minhee stuck her tongue out. 'I think we better go, idiot. We don't want to be extras.' you pulled Chanyeol. 'Bye hyung!' Chanyeol said. 

        'Alright, class! Last day of school huh and it's holiday.' Your teacher said. Everybody started cheering. 'I will only have lesson for 1 period, and the rest of the periods is free time.' Your teacher said. 'YAY LOVE YOU MR.PARK.' Everybody said. After 1 period of copying down notes and listening to what the teacher is saying, the rest of the period is finally freee~ 'Yaypiee!' you stretched your arms. Chanyeol suddenly poked your sides and you flinched. 'BWOH.' you shouted. 'Want kisses?' Chanyeol said as he did kissing sounds. 'OOOO, continue continue!I didn't see anything!' Sehun said behind. You flicked Chanyeol's forehead. 'Kiss sehun, not me.' you said as you move his head towards Sehun's direction. Sehun came closer to Chanyeol and closed his eyes, ready for the kiss. 'YAH.NO WAY!' Chanyeol shouted. You giggled. 'Yah idiot, what to do. I'm bored.' you shake Chanyeol's arm and kept asking him. He just shrugged. 'Let's watch movies !' Chanyeol took out his phone. 'No horror movies, PLEASE.' you put your hands together and pretend to pray. Chanyeol chuckled and said 'Won't, I don't want to get hurt.' Chanyeol knew that if he chose Horror movie again, he would definitely end up in hospital within 1 minute. You giggled and both of you start watching the movie with extra Sehun behind. 'Me too!I wanna watch too!' Sehun said and joined.