Chapter 14

He's my idiot, I'm his Wifey

'Wake up wifey.' Chanyeol said as he shook your arm. '5 more minutes, Appa.' You said as you turned over the other side. Chanyeol chuckled, 'Yah, I'm not your Appa. I'm your cute lovely hubby, now please get up.' 'Nooooo...' you tapped around the bed as you find your Mr Teddy. 'Where's Mr Teddy.'  you kept on tapping around the bed. 'Wifey, We are in Jeju. Mr Teddy's at home.' He said as he tried to pull you up, but failed. 'They are waiting for us, so let's go now.' 'Nooo.. they will wait.' 'Urgh, wifey. I'm gonna go now first, I'm hungry.' Chanyeol said as his stomach growls. You nodded and drifted off to dreamland. After a few minutes, your phone rang. 'WelloYellowHello...' you mumbled. 'Wifey!You still asleep?' 'Duh..' 'Better wake up now, I wanna see you down in 20minutes time.' 'Finefinefine..' you said and hang up. You lazily got up and went to washroom. You were wearing a shirt with teddybear prints on it and shorts and you wore black flats, applied some light makeup too. You took your bag and went down.

   'I'm here..' you said lazily and took a seat. 'Finally you are here, little monster.' Kai said. You took your strawberry milk and drink it. 'Haemi ah, you seriously look like a pig.' Minhee said, giggling. 'Probably. HEHE.' you said while munching on your sandwich. 'So where are we going?'you asked. 'Somewhere around the earth~' Chanyeol sang. 'Idiot, where?' you glared at him. 'I told you, somewhere around the earth.' he glared at you back. You stepped on his foot and continued eating. 'YAH!' He shouted as he grab his leg. 'Omo, you both are cute.' Sehun said. 'I'm finished.' you said. 'But, can i have 1 more packet of strawberry milk pwease idiot?' you asked Chanyeol. 'Finefine.' He said as he ordered another strawberry milk and gave it to you. Once he gave you, you quickly poke the straw in and drank it. 'Not thanking me?' 'Nah.' 'Yah!' 'Mehrong~' 'Let's go guys.' Suho said. 'Where, oppa?' you asked. 'Shopping!' Minhee said as she came pulling your arm. 'Reallyreallyreally?! KYAHH THATS AWESOME. LETS GOGOGO.' You said and Minhee nodded wildly. And both of you walked off at a fast speed. 'YAH WAIT FOR US!' 'WAIT FOR ME MINMIN' WAIT FOR ME WIFEY!' 

  All of you were walking along the streets, shopping. 'Yahyahyah, look at that teddybear. Isn't it cute. KYAHHH.' you pointed. And yeap, you love teddy bears. You collects them, you have a huge collection of them. 'IKNOWRIGHT. LET'S GO IN!' Minhee said and you squealed. After buying lots of items, you guys went for some icecream. 'Me want strawberriee pwease! Kyahh!' you said cutely, with an aegyo. And they are all  staring at you, weirdly. 'Bwoh?..' you asked, innocently. 'Nothing.' they said and ordered their icecream. You all sat on one table and eat your icecream. 'Wifey, want some?' Chanyeol asked as he did kissing sounds with chocolate icecream all over his mouth. 'Eeeks, nahnah idiot.' you smacked his arm. 'Ooo, both of you are getting closer huh. Not hating each other anymore?' Sehun said. 'Yup! You know we also-' 'Nonono, not close at all. Still the same!' you said quickly. 'YAH, I haven't finish my sentence!' 'Just be quiet and eat your icecream before it melts.' You said and your icecream. And again, the argument starts again. 'Haish, this is so normal. If they don't bicker, it won't be normal.' Sehun said as he his mint icecream. 'SHUTUP!' you and Chanyeol said as you both glared at him. Sehun flinched and eat his icecream. 'YAH DON'T COPY ME PARK CHANYEOL.' 'BWOH, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COPIED ME FIRST!' He said and you made a face at him and continue eating your icecream. 

  After icecream, you all went to walk around. 'Yah the sun is so bright. Borrow me your cap, idiot.' you said as you steal Chanyeol's cap away and wear it on your head instead. 'Where to go now?' Minhee said, sounds boring. 'Shall we go arcade and then afterwards we go have dinner at the seafood restaurant?' Baekhyun suggested. 'Sounds great.' Minhee said, this time excited. You all arrived at the arcade, firstly you all played bowling. 'urgh, i at this.' you pouted as you lost to Chanyeol again and again. 'I told you, i'm the bowling king.' He said as he strike again. You blow your bangs and rolled your eyes. After bowling, you all went to the basketball section. 'I love this!' Kai said as he shoot another goal. 'Why am i so bad in it, oppa.' you pouted. 'Because you are too short to jump.' Kai said as he patted your forehead. 'YAH. I HATE YOU.' You stomped your feet and go to Minhee. After playing lots of games, you all starts being hungry. 'I'm hungry..' you said as you patted your stomach. 'Metoo.' 'Methree.' 'Let's go eat then!' 'Let's gogogo!' you once pulled Minhee again with the guys followed behind.