Chapter 7

My Wolf Friend

This is an update but I just wanted to say: Hey guys it's been a while.... Sorry <-- I know I overused this word =_=" I probably won't update for a while after this one, I just had spontaneous motivation to write a chapter. I'm going to use all the boys except for suho to be in the exo group maybe I'll include him later :P sorry for the confusion! Enjoy~

Hwayoung's POV

Sometimes I wish I had a normal life, with friends that I could tell all my secrets to and parents that care about me and greet me when I get home but I wake up from this daydream to realize it can never happen because I am not and can never be normal

I slowly become conscious of my surroundings but my eyelids felt too heavy to open. I sense presences in the room and my ears slowly start to pick up on their conversation.

"-What the hell, why did you do this?! Do you know how risky this is! What about her parents?!" I could pick up a whispering male's voice. Are they talking about me?

"I couldn't just leave her there and I needed to protect her!" A strained voice whispered back.

"There's something called a freaking nurse! You know the place that people like her go to! Why the hell would you bring her here into this house especially since she has no idea who you are-"

I heard the door open. "guys that's enough, take this outside or shut your traps because she is sleeping in here if you didn't notice"

Where am I? What happened? I think hard to remember the last moments before I out-oh I remember I was being tormented by the queenkas and then I remember a boy saving me-wait is this boy in this room? Why did he save me?

"Fine" I heard the male that was yelling say and I heard footsteps and the door close.

Suddenly I then felt someone hold my hand. The hand was calloused and huge but it felt comforting and warm.

"I know you're awake"

I was startled but did not move.

"Fine I'll just talk, I'm Kai, you know the boy that sits behind you in class"

Ahh I remember him, but why did he save me?

"I wanted to protect you but I didn't get there in time. I'm sorry." I then felt his hand gently my right cheek.

I heard a chuckle "by the way I'm not kidnapping you I just want to protect you as weird as that sounds."

I decided that I'll try to pry my eyes open and after a few tries I managed to peek out a bit. All I saw was white since my eyes were still adjusting and then when my eyes focused in on my surroundings, the first thing I saw was Kai's face smiling down at me.

I feel oddly comforted even though I should be careful and suspicious of this stranger who's name is the only thing I know. He my hand that has new bandages on it.

"Remember when you got these cuts?" He said carefully.

"What?" I stared at him as if he had four eyes. How would he know how I got these cuts? I cautiously said "I got them as I was helping a wolf get free from a trap."

He in a breath and his eyes started changing color before my eyes. They turned a silver color which was impossible. I just stared at him dumbfound and wondered if the queenkas hit my head to hard. Wait, those eyes, I recognize them.......they remind me of the wolf's eyes.....my eyes widened as I put the pieces together.

Seeing the recognition and wariness in my eyes, he began speaking. "Yes, I am a werewolf."

I started laughing all of a sudden in disbelief and in fear that my thoughts were confirmed. "HA a werewolf that's new! Where are the cameras!?" I sat up and immediately regreted it. My back was sore from hitting the sink. He suddenly he laid his hands on my shoulders to steady me and set up pillows behind my back so I can lean against them.

"I really am a werewolf." He said firmly, looking into my eyes. I blinked twice and just sat there as I absorbed the information. I examined him from head to toe, he looked completely normal to me. "I want to see you change form." I blurted out before I could stop myself, surprising both me and him.

"Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"Yes."

Then, the appearance of Kai suddenly started shifting and in 5 seconds he was the wolf that I saw in the woods. I gasped and rubbed my eyes, but the wolf was still there. The wolf was huge. It had to be at least a meter and a half tall when on all fours and two meters long from head to tail. Thank goodness the room big enough. The wolf's fur was a brilliant mahogany color and its eyes were silver.

The wolf whined as if it was worried and I found myself reaching out to touch the fur. The wolf slowly moved closer to allow me to touch its fur. My fingers brushed against the soft fur and soon my whole hand was on the side of the wolf. I brought my hand back and I just stared into the eyes of the wolf. My mind was telling me that this is wrong and that I should run away, but I also felt an overwhelming feeling that it was okay and that I should trust the wolf, after all it did protect me from the queenkas. I also felt a curiousity bubbling within me about the famed werewolf that until now existed in peoples' imagination.

I brought my hand out to the wolf's head and the wolf nudged my hand with his nose, then rubbed its head against my hand. Surprisingly, I smiled, something I never really did in my life.