Chapter 11

My Wolf Friend

Kai's POV

After I closed the door to Hwayoung's room, I immediately sense the hostility radiating off from the living room. I sigh and walk towards the source which was Sehun. Kris was sitting on the couch looking bored.

"How is she?" Kris asked. I answered "She's adjusting very well. She had no contact with anyone." After driving her home, I stayed there and kept tabs on her all night and day without her knowing. That didn't mean I peeped or anything, I was within the woods near her house and my pack wanted me to do it.

Sehun scoffed but said nothing. Fed up with him I finally confronted him. "What is up with you! Why do you act as if she is the most detestable thing on this earth when you have never met her. She could be just an innocent person caught up in our messed up lives." She is innocent, although I keep this in my head.

Sehun smirks "You better not get close to her. She might just be a serpent hiding underneath a flower." He then walks past me and whispers "And if she is I'm gonna tear her head off." My hand twitched as I heard the venom in his voice. I want to rip your head off right now. But, I let him go and face Kris who was watching in interest.

"Having fun." I spat at him.

"Yes. Very." He teased. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "That kid definitely has some issues."

"Don't mind him. If she is what you say, Sehun will have to eat his words. Besides, he has reason to be suspicious, afterall the incident happened not that long ago." I sighed again at the mention of the cursed event.

Kris stood up and went out the door to patrol the area. I was supposed to go, but I didn't feel good about leaving Hwayoung in the house with the other boys. Especially Tao. My eyebrows furrowed as I thought about his actions. Tao is usually mischievous, but that doesn't mean he can be all touchy feely with Hwayoung and get away with it. I have to keep a close eye on Hwayoung.

"So how's the new girl?" Lay asked as he walked in and sat on the couch. "Anybody nipped at her yet."

I rolled my eyes at his joke. "Ha ha very funny."

Lay held is hands up. "A werewolf's gotta try." He chuckled and the television.

"By the way, Hwayoung wants to do work around the house. Anything open." I asked Lay who usually gives out the household chores.

"Hm, not really, I guess she can do the dishes and vaccuum the floors." I nodded and went into the kitchen to see Tao rummaging through the fridge.

I leaned against the counter and watched.

"I know I'm the most good looking, but you don't need to stare at me. This beauty ain't going to leave." Tao said as he dug out ingredients to make a sandwich.

I mumbled curses before getting to the point. "Watch yourself around Hwayoung."

"Mhmmm" Tao said not really caring. "I'll see what I can do." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sandwich which he finished making and smirked.

"Hey!" Tao exclaimed as I was already walking away with the sandwich.