Chapter 10

My Wolf Friend

Hwayoung's POV

A day had passed since I made the promise of living with them. I was thrilled for this new and weird experience, but also frightened at the prospect of living with 11 untamed boys. I was back at my house which was empty of life since I covered everything to prevent dust from settling onto the furniture. My clothes and belongings fit into three large boxes which was already by the door. Kai was going to pick me up and help me move my things.

I sighed as I looked around the house I lived in for a little over a year now. The school has been notified that I will no longer will be living in the house. They were told that I was living with my family that recently moved close to here so I would be living with them which was a lie of course. I chuckled as I imagined what the school would do if the truth was known to them, that I was to be living with 12 boys instead.

Ding Dong~

I rushed to the door and opened it, revealing Kai in a plain white tee and jeans. His face was bright and smiley. I chuckled at his expression. "Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing just excited."

I raised a brow at his answer, but I did not probe into it. I turned around and pointed to the boxes. "This is all that I have." Kai immediately balanced all three boxes in his arms at a superhuman pace before I could even utter that I was going to help carry them.

"Are you sure you can carry all of them?" I asked, a little shocked. The boxes in total probably weighed 100 plus pounds.

Kai laughed. "Please this is nothing." And he left through the door and towards his nice looking van. I quickly locked the door and followed him to the car. By the time I got there, Kai was already closing the back door to his car. He opened the car door for me and I blushed as I said thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the three story house where I would be staying in for a while. Kai carried all the boxes again while I opened the door for him. I followed Kai into the house and was met by the sight of a black haired boy in the living room.

"Hello! My name is Tao." He smiled and came up to me and stuck out his hand. I politely returned the smile and shook his hand. He unexpectedly pulled my hand and I came crashing into his firm chest. I panicked and froze. I was then ripped out of Tao's embrace by a very surprised looking Kai.

"What was that for?!" Kai yelled at Tao.

Tao smirked and said "I wanted to properly greet our new roomate. By the way, you smell nice." He looked at me, mischievously.

My facial expression remained calm unlike my brain which was not sure how to respond to this situation. Kai looked back at me and said as he glanced at Tao. "He's a little weird. Don't be around him."

Tao's jaw dropped and tried to redeem himself, but Kai was already leading me away.

I remained quiet and followed Kai. He lead me into the same room I stayed in last time and set my things down. "This is your room from now on. This used to be my room, but it's fine I'll sleep somewhere else."

I turned to Kai. "I can just sleep in the living room. I'm the one intruding anyway." I made a move to get the boxes, but was stopped by Kai holding my wrist.

"It's fine and I'm the one that got you into this mess so it's not your fault." He looked at me with such a pleading expression that I gave in.

"Now that that's settled, I'll be back in a few hours. I need to do some errands." Kai smiled and left me to unpack. I sat on the bed and thought about what I got myself into.

-----------------------------

Hey guys this chapter was a little boring, sorry! Thanks 

for reading~