Chapter 6

My Wolf Friend

It was Friday and I was ready to jump off a cliff. The fangirls were busy as ever trying to score a date with one of the guys behind me. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I looked at the clock which was ticking too slow for my taste. Two more periods until school was over. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom to pass some time.

Kai's POV

I saw Hwayoung leaving to go to the bathroom and I felt uneasy about it for some reason. My sharp ears then picked up the sound of a fangirl that said Hwayoung's name. I looked at the clock and saw that five minutes had gone by.

"Okay I already texted unnies that she is in the bathroom. I really hope this plan works out, I-" Before I could hear the rest of the sentence I bolted out the door in seconds leaving my teacher dumbfounded.

Hwayoung's POV

I finished washing my hands and turned around to see three of the Queenkas in our school. I stepped back realizing they were out to get me with the look on their faces. I quickly made a pokerface and stood my ground.

"Well well, what do we have here." Juri, one of the Queenkas, said while chewing obnoxiously on her gum.

"Looks like we have some trash to take care of." Sohyun narrowed her eyes and looked at me from head to toe.

Taera, Dong Min's girlfriend, steps closer to me and says "You stole all my oppa's attention." she grabs my face, but I quickly slapped it away. She scoffs and crosses her arms. "Sweetie, you better just submit now, you're just making it more worse for yourself." With that comment, she shoved me towards the sinks and I hit my back against them. I was now on the floor and then Sohyun grabs my collar forcing me to sit up. She slaps my face and then grabs my hair, pulling it. All this time, I remained a pokerface, but I was slowly weakening with each slap or punch. I tried to protect myself, but one of them would hold my hands preventing me from taking action. 

Before I could defend myself, Juri rips my uniform top off so I was left with my tank top and not just my bra fortunately. Sohyun then drags me to the sink and turns on the faucet. She pushed my head under the faucet and I squeeze my eyes shut and tried to breathe around the stream of water hitting my face. Sohyun then grabs my hair and pulls my head back. She whispers in my ear "You're worthless, no one will help you now."

I was close to tears as I dropped to the ground when she let go of my hair. I brought my legs close to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I was so close to breaking when I heard a voice. I hesitantly looked up and saw Kai. What surprised me the most was his eyes. The usually brown color was replaced with a beautiful silver and he looked like he was about to kill.

"Oppa, what are you doing here." Juri says in a girly voice and fixes her clothes. Kai then, looks at me and snaps. He shoves Juri out of the way with such a force that she hits the wall. He takes off his jacket and places it around my shoulders. He whispers in my ear "I'm so sorry." and picks me up bridal style.

 

Author here~ I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and I wanted to thank the subscribers that are reading my story. Thanks to you guys who are so patient ^^