Chapter 5

My Wolf Friend

I winced as I turned the page of my book in the library. The cut on my finger was exposed because I didn't want to go to school with bandaged hands and be even more made fun of. I had small cuts on the palm and on my fingers from grasping the branch. Some of them are scabbing over which when I write things.

The bell rang and I made my way to first period. Students bumped against me in the hallway on purpose or just by accident. I passed by a crowd of girls and I turned my head to see why. I made eye contact with Kai and his eyes then flickered to my hands or so I thought. Brushing it off, I turned my head forward again and walked to my class.

I sat down in my seat and prepared my things when all of a sudden someone sat on my desk. I looked up and looked into the eyes of Dong Min. With a sigh I asked although I knew it was pointless: "Can you get off my seat?"

Dong Min asks in a serious voice. "Can you get plastic surgery to at least improve that face of yours?" The people around us snickered making Dong Min smirk in satisfication. 

I clenched my fist and immediately regret that action when felt my cuts opening again. "I'll do something about my face when you do something about yours." I said in my pokerface straight at him.

The people around us laughed louder and Dong Min's face turned red. He raised his hand to slap me and I got ready to avoid it, but I didn't need to when someone else stopped him by grabbing his arm. I looked up the other person's arm and the sight made me furrow my brows. It was D.O. that stopped Dong Min. Everybody around us stopped moving including me and watched as D.O. smirked and said. "Well aren't you a gentleman? Hitting girls is a low deed in our society so why don't you stop yourself from commiting one."

We all watched as Dong Min's face contorted in pain when D.O. closed his hand even tighter around Dong Min's arm and seemed to be crushing it.

"OWWWW STOP IT!" Dong Min shouted trying to free his arm, but D.O. wasn't letting go. Kai who was next to D.O. grabbed D.O.'s arm lightly and said "That's enough." D.O. harshly threw away Dong Min's arm and instead glared at Dong Min who was holding his arm.

Dong Min still had the courage to say "What the  man!" Kai suddenly grabbed Dong Min by the collar and whispered something into his ear. It made me curious because whatever Kai was saying seemed to be making Dong Min looked like he was about to pee in his pants. Kai then shoved Dong Min towards his group of friends just as the teacher came in.

"Sorry I'm late clas-" The teacher stopped midsentence an stared at D.O. and Kai, seemingly confused as to why they were there.

Kai smiled and said "Mr. Go, we transfered to this class."

"Oh that's right I forgot, anyway, class let's welcome...." The teacher looked to them. The two went up to the front and slightly bowed.

"D.O." D.O. stated with a straight face.

"I'm Kai." Kai smirked and stared at every classmate. His eyes landed on mine and he smiled. Puzzled, I just looked back with a pokerface.

"Welcome Kai and D.O, just pick any empty seat." With that the teacher turned to the board and started writing the lesson planned for the day.

Kai and D.O. walked to the back of the room while every girl except for me that they passed stalked their every move. Creepy much.

I glanced back and saw that they took the seats right behind me. Great, now every fangirl is going to focus on them and its going to affect me because I'm so close to them. With a sigh, I just blankly stared at the board in the front. I tapped my pencil against my notebook wondering why they transfered to this class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm about to rip out my hair with all the commotion going on behind me during break time.

"Oppa! You are so handsome today!" I bit my tongue.

"You smell good what cologne do you use?" My eye twitched.

"Oppas are so good looking! Are any of you free on Saturday?" I silently screamed in my head. I buried my head in my arms hoping that break ends soon.

"Girls, we are not interested, please go back to your seats. You're giving us a headache." Kai suddenly said. I sighed in relief.

"Omo, oppas are not feeling well. Do you want painkillers?"

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Do you want something to eat?"

The fangirls kept on questioning them and each word brought me closer to a boiling point.

"Do you w-" I slammed my hand on my desk stopping a fangirl midsentence. All the girls behind me stopped and stared at me.

I stood and turned around. "Can you please go back to your seats? You're causing not only a headache for them, but for me as well." I then sat abruptly back into my seat.

Offended, the fangirls were about to head over to my desk when the teacher came in, ending the break. Reluctantly, the girls went back to their seats not before sending me a glare first.