Chapter 1

My Wolf Friend

This is the author here and I wanna thank anyone that reads my first chapter! Thanks to my first subbie:D This few chapters may be depressing since she is bullied and such so please be patient~ I should stop talking now, bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep~

I slapped my alarm clock off and groaned into my pillow. Great, time to get ready and go to school where I'm not wanted. Today was the first day of my 2nd year in highschool. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I looked into my mirror above the sink. At first glance my hair seems black, but it is actually a dark brown. I wouldn't consider myself ugly, I think I'm pretty average, yet people look at me like I'm a troll. I think the best feature on my face are my eyes which I inherited from my mom. They were a mix of light blue and silver. I've never found anyone else with this eye color so I'm proud of it. I miss you mom......

I sighed and rinsed my mouth. No use thinking about that now, Hwayoung. Yet I couldn't help but feel an ache in my chest from the sadness. I brushed my hair and went to my room to get dressed. I wore the expensive uniform and tugged on the short skirt that ended midthigh. Why is this so short?! I frowned and decided to wear shorts under the skirt.

I went to SM High, a place where all the high class rich people go and bribe their way to graduation. I admit that some are hardworking and not snobby, but they are similar in one way: they all don't want to be involved with people like me who will just bring their status down. I somehow landed a full scholarship to the school, but I only accepted because just being in this school gets you to great colleges. My dream is to become a doctor so I can help others no matter their status. 

I went to the kitchen of my two story house that consisted of two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living room, courtesy of the school. My lot was the farthest from the school and was near the woods. There was no one else near my house so I could do whatever I pleased. I the stereo with the remote from my seat in the kitchen island and ate cereal. I glanced at the clock. 7:00am. School started at 8:00, but I had a long way to go on my bicycle and I liked to study a little before school.

I washed the bowl and spoon and turned off the stereo. I grabbed my old backpack and keys and stepped out into the september mist from the woods. After locking the front door. I went to the mini garage and took out my blue bike. I pedaled to the school and enjoyed the feeling of wind rushing through my hair and face. It felt refreshing.

As I made my way past the tall trees near the side of the road, I saw something move across the corner of my eye. It must be a squirrel. I ignored it and kept pedaling to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glanced at my watch. 7:20am. Great, I have 40 minutes to study. I smiled to myself and locked my bike against a post in the back of the school where no one goes to prevent anybody from messing with my bike. I grimaced at the memory.

Flashback~

I came out the front door of the school and made my way over to the bike racks. I saw a group of kids crowding around the rack and I panicked. I ran over and pushed through the cheering crowd that parted once people saw who I was. They snickered and moved away to reveal my bike in pieces, even the screws were on the ground. My eyes were burning but I refused to give them satifaction. I glared at everyone and noticed a bunch of boys that were laughing the loudest. So they were the culprit. Before I could do anything, I heard a voice.

"Stop this right now or I'll keep everyone here for detention. The students immediately scattered leaving me, my bike pieces and my teacher Suho. I bowed to him grateful for his help.

"AIsh, those kids. Hwayoung let me help you with that." He said walking towards me.

"Anni, I'll do it. You helped me enough." I squeaked out.

"At least let me give you a ride. You live near the woods and it's almost 6:00."

I bit my lip. What he said was true. It was very dangerous to just walk. "Are you sure I'm not a bother?" I asked.

He smiled. "Nope, not at all."

"A-alright"

With that, Suho helped me put the bike pieces into a bag and into his car. He drove me to my house and helped me move the pieces into the garage. Afterwards, he left.

End of Flashback~

I smiled at that part. Suho had wanted to arrange the bike pieces back, but I lied to him saying my brother would be coming on the weekend so he can do it. I don't have a brother, but I didn't want him to go home late because of me. Thank goodness that day was a Friday so I could spend the entire weekend putting back the bike. Suho had always been a kind teacher to anyone, but he was strict. I gained more respect for him ever since that day.

I strolled through the empty hallway and opened the door to the library. Only the librarian was here. I walked in and greeted the librarian who seemed happy to see a person in this library that was empty most of the time. Most students probably never entered this area. I put my back pack down next to the leg of a table and sat down. I took out my books and started reading through the first one, History.

I was immersed in the book when the bell rang signalling the 5 minute break to get to your class. I quickly gathered my stuff, bid goodbye to the librarian and rushed out of the library. I looked towards the floor while walking towards my class to prevent being recognized by my classmates. No chance, I was tripped and I fell onto the floor causing a big scene.

While in shock, my enemy from day one leaned his head next to mine and whispered. "Welcome back to hell, Hwayoung."