Ten

Love Arrow

Hours later 

I groan grabbing my head from the pain. "Kanna?" I said, my vision a little blurry. "Hello, darling" the male voice was near me. "Kanna? Help me" I said, grab his wrist but he pulled away. "I am not Kanna" he said, bend down close to me. "Who are you?" I said, my vision getting clearer. "Kanna's twin brother, Shizu" he said. "Where is Kanna?" I ask. He laughs as he walked around me, "Kanna? He is long dead and wants me to finish his job of making you suffer" Shizu said. "Why? I didn't even do anything to him" I retort. "I know. But as a brother I want him and you to suffer together. His death will be your's" Shizu said. "You're insane" I said. "Then do you want them to die along?" Shizu grabs's Taki's hair. "Taki!" I shout about to move but realize that my wrists were tied behind me.  "Kurai! Ishi!" I shout trying to wake them up. "What are you doing? This wasn't the plan we planned" Taki said. "Idiot! Romance doesn't solve everything" Shizu said, push Taki over to me. "Taki" I said, as she glance to me with fear. "Hold on! So all the lies you told me about me falling for Kurai and being sorry was a part of your plan?!" I raised my voice. "Of course" Shizu said, smirked as he went over to Kurai. 

 


"Taki, I will prove to you that Hikari does have feelings for Kurai" Shizu said, grabbing a bat from the pile of weapons. "Don't you dare touch him!" I yelled as Shizu swung a hit on Kurai's stomach waking him up. "Ugh" Kurai moans can't move as he was tied to the pillar. "Don't, please don't hurt him!" I scream, trying to hold back the tears.  "See Taki. She does love him" Shizu said, laughed as he hit Kurai harder on the stomach. "I don't care if she admits her feelings or not! Just let us go" Taki pleads sobbing. "Pleading for mercy, don't waste your time, Taki" Ishi said, woke up. "Right, now the little boy is maturing" Shizu said, walks over to Ishi as he tug Ishi's hair while running the blade against Ishi's neck. "Shizu, the only person you want was me so don't harm them" I said. "Hikari" Kurai said, looking at my with worried eyes. I moved my arms, trying to support my body with them as I sat up. "Please don't harm them. I will do anything you command" I said. "Cool" Shizu walks over to me. "Anything, huh? Then how about giving your Fiancé his death wish or.." Shizu said bends down to me getting his face near mine. "No Hikari! Don't do it! Either way he is still not going to let us go" Kurai said. "I may be foolish, but Hikari kill me!" Ishi shouts. "No!" Taki yelled, "No one is dying especially not you" "Shut up!" I demand, stared at Shizu in the eyes. "My innocence isn't as important as human's lives so do whatever you wish to do" I said as Shizu grasp my hair from the back giving it a tug. I groan from the pain as Kurai shouts, "Hikari! Don't do it!" I ignored him while Shizu glance to Kurai giving him the satisfy face before he kissed me on the lips harshly. I grip my hands on the rope tightly from Shizu's aggression, but I couldn't stop here. If I need to save them, I have to do it till the end. 



"You bastard! Once I get out of these I will surely let your death be worse!" Kurai threatens with a serious yelling tone. Shizu laughs as he pulled my legs under him while I yelp. "Let's make him more angry" Shizu said, rip my shirt from the collar to the side shoulder. His tongue runs along my collar bone then to my shoulder. At first his lips massaged the shoulder area, but then he bit the area harshly with his teeth. I groan loudly from the pain making Kurai's urge to hit him rose. "You sicko" Taki mumbles, her body shaking from the fear. "Shizu! You stop it now!" Kurai screams, finally loosen up the ropes. Shizu laughs as he pulled my shirt down reaching my . Kurai removed the ropes and kicked Shizu off me. "Hikari" Kurai said, eyes widen noticing the kiss marks on my neck, shoulder and chest. He slips off his sweater and put it over me. "Be careful!" I shout as Kurai turn got hit on the head with the bat. "Kurai!" I scream as he fell next to me. "What a daring couple" Shizu said. "Let me finish first though and you can have my trash" Shizu said, bend down near me. I quickly struggle to move as I realized that the ropes were loose. "Get away from me!" I scream, punch Shizu on the face. "Come on" Ishi mumbles trying to loosen up the ropes too. "" Shizu said, grab my wrist but I threw another punch as I got up. "My turn to have my entertainment" I scoff, slip on the sweater. "Hikari" Kurai stood up bleeding on the side head. "Kurai, your head" I said. "Don't worry" he smiled. Shizu laughs, "what a matching couple" "let's finish him" I said, did a round house kick but Shizu managed to dodge. Kurai steps in and swung uppercut punches. I turn and threw side punches. Without realizing Shizu grasp my arm and pulled me in near him to choke me. "Hikari" Kurai stops. "What about now if I snap your girlfriend's neck?" Shizu said. "Go ahead" I said. "No, don't" Kurai also said at the same time. 



"Then how about-" Shizu notice Ishi attacking. Kurai turns as Ishi came running pass with a huge mirror piece in his hands. Shizu threw me to the glass mirror with my head first. "Hikari!" They all shout.