Right

Someone Somewhere :)

As soon as I got home, I had the urge to text Kyuhyun. For a moment though, I felt like that dinner had never happened, I had made up the number in my sleep or something.

I still remember when Seungho became a trainee and when he became a part of MBLAQ. It was overwelming to know your once normal friend was now more exclusive and was famous. I never thought I would meet other celebrities, especially have their numbers.

I took one glance at my phone and scrolled to where he had put his number. I couldn't even believe he had given me his number.

"What if it's fake!" I said panicking.

I took a deep breath, relaxed myself and remembered to act cool. Like if he was a classmate from college and I was just texting to know what the homework was, something casual like that.

I began composing my message. I probably re wrote the message about 30 times. Different versions of the same message.

Ex.

"Hello."

"Hi, It's Carolina...Seungho's friend..."

"Hello! How are you doing?"

"Hello! Hope you had a good day..."

"Hi! It's Carolina, I was wondering..."

"Hello! Is this Kyuhyun's number?"

"Hello...It's Carolina, hope i'm not interupting..."

and it went on.

I couldn't get myself to it.

I flopped onto bed exhausted.

"Just be yourself" I reminded myself.

I nodded and wrote once more.

"Hello! :)

It's me, Carolina.

I was wondering if the offer was still up for the party on Saturday?

If you could please text me the details that would be great! Thanks!"

I wrote. It sounded simple, I wasn't quite pleased with it, but it was my fault. I didn't quite have a way with words. I pressed send before even reading it twice.

I waited and waited, and waited for what seemed like 2 hours. Only 30 minutes had passed in real time.

My phone played Exo's Growl. I raised my eyebrow surprised. It wasn't announcing I had a message, but rather a call.

I panicked and grabbed the phone and like the dummy I am, tapped on the end button rather than the answer button.

"Oh gosh!" I said and right away called back without thinking. When the phone did start to dial, that's when I realized the person calling had been Kyuhyun, I had also just hung up on him and was now calling back. Before I could hang up, he answered.

"Hello?" he said through the phone.

"Hello" I said and bowed as if he were infront of me.

"So, sorry I hung up. I accidently clicked on the wrong button" I said shyly.

He laughed softly.

"It's okay, I have to admit. I felt a little rejected when the phone call went to voicemail" he said being sincere with me.

"Oh, sorry!" I said and giggled

"It's fine, I was calling just to make sure it was you on the other side of the line not some crazy fangirl that stole your phone. I would be in big trouble if I had given my phone number away and it would have ended in the hands of a crazy fangirl" he said and laughed.

"Crazy fangirl? Has that happened? No, no it won't happen with me. My phone is locked and my password is extremely hard to solve"

"That's comforting to know, so you plan on  joining us at the party?"

"I think it would be nice to go, I haven't partied much in awhile myself" I said blushing.

"Is she coming?" I heard someone whisper from the other line.

"Yes" Kyuhyun whispered back. The person began to crack up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Sungmin"

"He's not very good at whispering"

"He sure isn't, so how about I text you the address?That way you don't have to write it down"

"Fine with me, what should I wear?"

"It's going to be a casual party, so nothing too formal but definitely no sweats and a hoodie" he said and you could hear his smile over the phone.

"Got it!" I said and smiled. There was a silence.

"Carolina?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Everything's alright between you and Seungho now, right?" he asked concerned.

"Oh, you remembered. Yes, everything is fine. He apologized today, we just had a misunderstanding"

"Oh, alright then. Good, may I ask one more question?"

"Sure"

"Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla cake?" he said very seriously, but then we both burts out into laugher at the randomness of the question.

"I prefer chocolate, but why did you ask"

"Chocolate, interesting. I'm just wondering what type of cake to buy for the party. I'm so random right?" he said sounding shy now

"No, that was an excellent question" I said and giggled.

"Right" he said with a smile.

I didn't notice how long we had stayed up talking until we hung up and I checked the length of the call. Two whole hours.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Such a lame chapter, that's probably the reason why no one subscribes or comments huh?

I guess I will have to try harder :/