Red

Someone Somewhere :)

You getting ready?

The message from Woohyun read. It had been such a long time since I had seen him, since I had seen any of them really. We had all gotten so caught up in our studies and life we had not made time to catch up like old friends do.

Yes sir, how about you? You're going to wear something fancy tonight? It's your first music core huh?

Yes it's my first music core, and no, why look fancy. The girls will want me, and the talent scouts will want to take me away if I look to good, and then if they find out i'm more talented than Seungho, they might want to replace him and add me :p

The arrogant Woohyun replied. I missed his arrogant sence of humor. I then texted Krystal.

What are you going to wear?

Me? I don't know maybe a white casual dress? she replied

White dress? I asked

Yeah...I overheard from the netizens that those were some of the colors of their outfits in the official music video... she sent back

Oh whatever, I'm going to wear a red dress and some flats for the show and then i'll change into my heels, remember they are taking us out to eat afterwards to a fancy restaurant with other kpop artists so they told us to look formal, no converse with the casual dress!!! I replied back.

I smiled, I missed those lame people. The hour arrived and it was time to leave for the show. It felt nice not having to wait in line like the rest of the desperate fans. To think I was once one of them.

I entered backstage where they asked for my identifcation, they verified me. Then I was finally allowed to enter. They directed me to a waiting room outside of MBLAQ's dressing room. I saw Krystal there conversing with Woohyun. They looked at me and their eyes went wide.

"Caroline!!!" Woohyun yelled and ran to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Hey Woohyun, I haven't seen you in such a long time, how's everything going?" I said and hugged him back.

"Caro!!!!" Krystal yelled and kicked Woohyun out of the way and hugged me.

"Krystal you lame!" I said and laughed.

"I'm doing well, your looking good Caroline" Woohyun said shoving Krystal out of the way and laughed. I couldn't tell if he was trying to complement me.

"Omg, did you see Exo??" Krystal asked me frantically.

"Exo? No, I actually haven't seen anyone yet" I said looking over my shoulder. I had overheard Henry was performing too. I was a big fan of his.

"Did you see the love of your life?" I asked Woohyun, he turned red.

"No, sadly. But if she is here, please you guys chill will you?" he begged very seriously. We nodded in agreement. Woohyun had an undying love for Tiffany from Girl's Generation. He had not met her once in his life but love her voice and personality. He was a fan boy. His girlfriend had broken up with him recently so his situation made him more fragile.

"So where's MBLAQ? In here?" I said pointing to the door infront of us. They nodded.

"The people at the front told us to wait until they came out" Krystal commented.

"So, you havent tried knocking on the door?" I asked confused. They both nodded like little kids.

I grinned, I guess it was up to me to knock on the door. I knocked.

"Caro, they told us not to knock!" Krystal exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Like i'd listen to them" I said and laughed.

The door opened.

It was their manager. He rolled his eyes like he always did when he saw me.

"What do you want Trouble" he said bitterly.

"Ya! Oppa" I yelled trying to win him over with the aegyo I didn't have.

"Did I hear a girl's voice?" I heard someone yell from inside the room.

"You would" manager said and gave me a mean look.

"Trouble's here!" he yelled to the people inside the room.

"Oppa, I'm not trouble!" I said and tugged onto his arm.

"Behave yourself around them okay Trouble? It's not you I don't like, it's the fact you are very pretty and that can cause rumors okay?" he said and messed up my hair, I gave him a hug and surprisingly he hugged back. Manager oppa was not mean to me, he was just protective of MBLAQ. He had nicknamed me Trouble because of it.

"My girlfriends here?" I heard G.O ask. Manager oppa let me go and let me procceed inside. Krystal and Woohyun then greeted him.

G.O saw me and his face lit up.

"Carolina!" he yelled and ran and pick me up in the air into a huge hug, swinging me from side to side.

"Your girlfriend? She's my date today" Joon scoffed.

"Is that true Carolina?" G.O asked with a sad tone.

"You're cheating on me?" he said with his best actor voice.

"Okay, calm down. We all know Caro came to see me" Mir said cockily as he walked into the main room. He walked up to me and gave me a hug.  

"Noona!" he exclaimed. I gave him the look. I really didn't like it when he called me noona. Even if I was older than him. It made me feel too old.

"Thunder!" I exclaimed leaving all the other boys behind. Thunder smiled shyly.

"Whatever!" the rest of the boys said. I sat next to Thunder and observed Krystal from affar.

"Oh hi Mir oppa" she said shyly.

"Krystal! I haven't seen you in such a long time." he said and gave her a genuine huge smile.

"I-umm-you excited for the show?" he said stuttering with his words, I just looked at them and smiled.

Woohyun was conversing with G.O about his college degree, I looked around for Seungho. He wasn't anywhere to be seen, which got me mad. He was the reason we were here and yet he was somewhere else.

"Looking for me" a voice said behind my back. I turned around and saw a blonde Seungho. I immediatly went for a hug. He embraced me.

"Carolina! I missed you so much" he exclaimed as he squeezed me very tightly in his arms.

"I miss you too" I said and smiled.

"TROUBLE!" manager oppa exclaimed really loud and separated us from our embrace.

"Thank you!" G.O said and came over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey how come i'm not considered 'Trouble' " Krystal protested to manager oppa.

"Krystal, do you go around hunging the guys like Carolina does?" manager oppa said raising his eyebrow.

"Well...no.." she said silently thinking about it.

"Hey! They hug me!" I complained, but manager oppa was already on his way to do something else.

"You guys should step outside, we are going to finish getting ready" Mir said and walked us out.

"So I'll see you la-" Mir was beginning to say to Krystal when she screamed.

"Oh my gosh! It's Baekhyun!" she squealed like a fangirl. Mir looked bothered.

"Oh my Caro, what do I do! Please let's go meet him! Please! He has such a beautiful voice!" she said and slapped me a few times in the arm since she was hyperventilating. Mir seemed even more bothered and I could imagine, he wasn't a singer, he was a rapper. How could he compete with someone like Baekhyun. He bowed and walked away, Krystal didn't even notice him leave.

"You girls should go meet Exo, i'll wait here and see if I could find Tiffany" he said and was already on his way to the opposite direction.

"Fine Krystal! Let's go!" I said and she pulled me into the crowd. The only one I knew from Exo was D.O, I hoped he remembered me or else we would look like fools, or be mistaken for crazy fangirls.

"Hello!" I said and bowed. The 12 boys looked at us confused. D.O started at me and then remembered.

"Hey! Carolina! What brings you here?" he said and smiled. Now it was turn for the rest of the 11 boys to look at him confused.

"This is Carolina, I met her last year. She's friends with Seungho from MBLAQ" he said clearing up their confusion.

"Oh!!!" they all said in unison.

"Hello! I'm Carolina, this is my cousin Krystal" I said and presented her to them. They eventually got into conversation and I just felt left out.

I began to walk away from them and travel in my own direction. Everything looked so cool. Different groups right before me.

I looked around and saw a guy struggling to get something out of a small crack on the floor.

It looked like something I could reach into.

"I think I could reach it" I said and bent down, poke my pinky through and got the small ring.

"Hmmm" I said and giggled as I put the ring on my finger, it was lose.

"Oh here you go! sorry" I said and finally looked up and saw that this was no ordinary guy, it was Yesung.

"Wait, it was loose on your finger?" he said confused and passed the ring back to me.

"Let me see that"

"Wait, you want me to put on the ring again?" I asked shocked. It was my turn to try and hide the inner fan girl within me. I slid the ring through my finger and then turned it facing the ground and watched it fall into my other hand.

"What! Wow! So are your hands smaller than mine?" he said acting like he had just seen an alien. He grabbed my hand and put it against his. His hand was bigger than my own. I was known for having small hands though.

"I guess it is" I said and looked at him trying hard not to turn red.

"Wow, I'm sorry! Did I scare you or make you feel uncomfortable? I just, the rest of the members of my group always tease me about how even snsd's hands are bigger than my own. I've never actually met a girl with smaller hands than mine" he said still amazed.

"Yesung!" I heard a voice call him.

"Are they calling you?" I asked shyly pointing to where the voice was coming from.

"Oh that's right, well i'll see you around" he said and smiled. I have to admit, I almost fainted.