Fun?

Someone Somewhere :)

"I don't know what to wear" I said as I talked to Krystal on the phone and looked inside my closet. Nothing was worthy.

"You said it's casual right?"

"Yes?"

"Then just wear that one shirt, the one that's called peplum or something like that and some jeans! Don't overthink it!" she replied. She was right I was definitely over thinking it. I just didn't want to look awkward, I had never been invited to a party with celebrities that Seungho and his friends weren't going to. I didn't want to mess up.

"Peplum top? That does sound nice. I'll text you to let you know how it goes, kay?"

Krystal laughed

"Kay!" she said and hung up on me. I sighed and got ready. Lipstick was key for me. I put on a nice coral pinkish lipstick and smiled. I looked like a doll.

I went downstairs onto my car and followed the directions. It wasn't a place you could easily get on by bus. Rare ocation for me to drive.

After driving for awhile and getting a little lost I made it to the place. I knocked on the door twice and no one was opening. I got a little sad and dissapointed. What if he had been messing with me? I wondered. I was about to give up when someone opened the door.

It was some random lady.

"Hello!" I said and bowed. She rolled her eyes.

"Upstairs" she said bitterly and shut the door on my face.

"Upstairs?" I said to myself and headed up to the second floor of the house.

Following some stairs, there was another door.

Before I even knocked, they had opened the door.

"Small hands!" Yesung yelled out. I smiled, he was so funny and random.

"Well hello Yesung" I said with honorifics and bowed.

"Come in!" he said and pulled me in.

"Maknae! Your date is-" he yelled out but was cut off by Sungmin who covered his mouth.

I just giggled. Date?

"Oh hey Carolina. Nice to know you could make it!" Ryeowook said and smiled as he stepped out from the kitchen.

"Am I here early?"

I asked as I looked around the home.

"Well Kyuhyun and the rest of us thought it would be better if you came earlier. You could get comfortable before the rest of the guests arrived" Leeteuk the leader said stepping out from the kitchen as well.

I immediatly bowed. I had not met him before.

"I'm Carolina" I said and bowed.

"I'm Leeteuk, I've heard a lot about you. Your Seungho's normal friend from high school right?" he asked, I was so nerve wrecked. I didn't think I would meet the leader of the group.

"Yes, yes that's me" I said stuttering.

"Don't be so nervous" he said and flashed me a smile. I smiled back.

"Hey, call Kyuhyun! His guest is here, yet where is he?" he said directing Sungmin. He nodded and headed back.

Eunhyuk, Heechul, Kangin, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Shindong and Siwon just stared at me all sitting or standing near the sofa.

"I'm Carolina for all of you that don't know" I said shyly.

"We know" they answered in unison. I smiled shyly once more.

"He-hey" Kyuhyun said coming from his room. He was stuttering. I smiled.

"Umm hi!" I said fixing my hair. The rest of the boys just staring at me. Thankfully the door bell rang. Everyone scattered.

"Hey!" the girl's yelled out.

"f(x)" I whispered. Ryeowook who had stayed by my side smiled.

"You like the group?" he asked.

I nodded nervously.

They all stepped inside. Amber being the first to notice me.

She raised one eyebrow and stared at me and pointed at Ryeowook for an explanation.

"She's Carolina, our friend and originally Seungho's high school friend" he said and bumped into me so I would bow.

"Hello! I'm Carolina" I said and bowed.

"Amber" she replied.

"Hi! I'm Sulli!" Sulli jumped in.

"Luna's here too!" Luna said and bowed.

"I'm Krystal" Krystal said a little bit uniterested.

"I'm Victoria" Victoria said and smiled.

"Are you older than us?" Amber asked.

"I'm from 1988"

"Unnie!" Sulli said and laughed.

"Dongsaeng" Victoria said and smiled. The rest nodded. The doorbell rang again. Which I was thankful for once more becaus f(x) scattered.

"Ryeowook-sshi, Where did Kyuhyun go?" I begged feeling overwelmed.

"I'll go look for him, mingle have fun!" he said which wasn't exactly what I wanted. The next group was SHINee, I was excited but had just been left alone now.

"Fun?" I sighed to myself. This was going to be an interesting evening.