Too Many

Someone Somewhere :)

G.O stood in the middle of the stage as we all waited patiently. Many Korean fans kept on staring at me, first of all because I was wearing a dress and heels since everyone was much taller than me, and also because no matter how long I had lived in Korea. I was not Korean.

G.O began to sing and the fans sung along to the "club, club" part. I was shocked. I had waited until today to hear the song and everyone else already knew it.

G.O oppa looked so handsome. His shades made him look mysterious. He danced a little. Joon came up on stage with some girl and began dancing. I made a face when he grabbed her hair. Then Thunder came out, I still had no clue why he had dyed his hair pink, but it surprisingly flattered him. His pronunciation of "girl" was just too cute. Seungho and Mir came from the sides and I could feel the beat getting better than ever. Seungho moved to the middle and began dancing. Their moves were smooth. I couldn't help but scream with the rest of the fan girls. They were too handsome! Krystal just laughed and screamed too. Woohyun had decided to stay backstage and watch from the TV screens because he felt akward with all the fan girls.

The fangirls did a little fan chant I was not informed about and then Thunder proceeded to sing. G.O then continued. Then Seungho sung again. He was pretty focused on the camera until he looked at me for a moment. I just flashed a smile so he knew I was supporting him. The lame Joon then sung, he was sweating like crazy, they began to dance again. Seungho's dancing skills had earned him the center spot. Thunder began to sing again and I was shocked baby Thunder hardly got any parts. It was Mir's turn to rap. I looked at Krystal and her eyes went wide, especially when the girl's came up on stage and started grabbing him. She looked jealous, but it was payback for her "Baekhyun" declaration. They dance again and ended. We screamed. They had finished in one take. They were great. We headed backstage and met them inside their dressing room.

"You guys were awesome! I'm totally loving this song! I'm buying the album!" I said to them as they all began wiping their sweat off. I grabbed a towel and began to wipe the sweat off Seungho.

"You don't need to" he insisted.

"It's fine" I said and smiled. "It makes sence why you are sweaty, you dance amazing! You have really improved"

He smiled.

"Noooona!" Mir whinned.

"What?" I said looking back at Mir.

"You know we dedicated that song for you!"

"Ya! Little jerk! I'm no smoky girl!" I said and smacked him in the head with Seungho's sweaty towel.

"Ya!" he complained.

"Ya!" Krystal yelled entering the room. We all just began to laugh, too much "Ya"ing.

"How did I do babe?" G.O asked. I rolled my eyes. The lame continued with his "girlfriend" joke.

"Jagiya, you did amazing. I loved it when you said 'club, club'" I said going along with it.

"Ya!" Seungho said bothered.

"Mir oppa you did great, your rapping skills are awesome!" Krystal commented. Mir just looked at her and nodded.

"So where are we going to go eat? and will snsd be there?" Woohyun joked and all the guys became losers all of a sudden.

"Don't you have a thing for Hyoyeon" Woohyun asked Joon, he just turned red.

"Bro you like Tiffany we heard" G.O said and they all began to crack up and talk about snsd. I rolled my eyes and looked at Krystal, way to make us feel ugly!

We sat around and waited for the boys to change in their individual changing rooms. Woohyun would just stare at me and I would stare at Krystal and she would stare at Woohyun. Waiting and waiting. We heard girly voices in the background outside the room. Woohyun's heart got excited.

"Seungho oppa?" a girl came into the room asking. We looked at her and she looked at us. Soyeon.

"Soyeon?" I asked.

"Soyeon!" Krystal said happily. She looked at us and then recognized us. Took her long enough.

We had all gone to the same school, yet she was acting as if she did not know us or recognize us.

"Krystal!" she screamed and gave her a hug.

"Soyeon? How goes it?" Woohyun asked and gave her a hug.

"Soyeon, you're here!" Seungho said coming out of the changing room. I sighed.

There was someone I could not compete against. That was Soyeon, even in high school, even now, she was still his #1 best friend and I came in second. She was the one with the title of "best friend" because she was recognized and famous. No one knew about little Carolina. He always seemed to forget me whenever she was around.

"Oppa! I totally love your song! You guys performed great!" she said and gave him a hug.

"Hey, Soyeon, nice seeing you" I interrupeted. Out of everyone, she had ignored me.

"Carolina? I didn't even notice you were there!" she said and waved. No hug.

"So are we still going to the restaurant?" she giggled. I just rolled my eyes. The rest of MBLAQ came out. They all had eyes on me and my reaction.

"Noona, you're group is going to the restaurant too?" Thunder asked.

"Yup!"

"We should be on our way now then, since a lot of kpop artist are meeting there!" he responded. She nodded and whispered something to Seungho, he laughed.

"Let's go!" he said to his group.

"What about us?" Krystal asked confused.

"Oh! That's right-uhg" he began to say.

"We'll just meet you guys over there, let's go" I said and looked at Woohyun and Krystal to hurry.

"Wait! You guys are going alone, we have space!" Seungho yelled but I was already out of the dressing room. I was so sick of the lack of importance we all had when his other friend was there. Too many times.