Maknae

Someone Somewhere :)

"Whoa this place is fancy" Woohyun said as he looked around the restaurant. We all had to admit, it was incredibly fancy. A place like no other.

"This is where kpop idols dine?" Krystal said amazed.

"Do you have a reservation?" the man at the front asked. Even he looked fancy.

"I-um, we are here with MBLAQ" I whispered stuttering. He looked at us suspiciously.

"Names please" he said.

"Park Carolina" I said and he looked for my name and nodded.

"Park Krystal" Krystal said and he looked and nodded.

"Choi Woohyun" Woohyun said and the waiter looked at him with a bitter face. I didn't understand why.

"Okay, you may proceed" the waiter said and another waiter led us to our seats. The other groups began arriving.

"This is so beyond akward" I said and sat down.

MBLAQ arrived and Seungho looked at me and whispered to me that he needed to speak to me.

"Ohhh Trouble's in trouble!" the guys said and I flashed them a mean stare. We walked towards a hallway where the restrooms were.

"Please don't be mad at me" he begged.

"I'm not mad at you" I lied.

"Carolina!"

"Seungho!"

"What did I do wrong?" he asked.

"You should already know the answer to that" I said and walked back to our seats.

"Did the best friends resolve their issue?" Woohyun asked.

"He is not my best friend" I responded and sat down next to Krystal.

"Ohhhh!" Mir said and looked at the pale Seungho. They loser really didn't know what he had done.

"Noona, how about we go and help you socialize. Meet new people, find yourself a new best friend" Mir said and smiled.

"I'd love that" I said and followed him. Seungho just watched us leave with a sad look.

"What happened noona?" Mir asked when we were finally away from them.

"Seungho is a jerk"

"What did he do?"

"Didn't you see?" I said mad.

"See what?"

"Soyeon" I mumbled.

"Noona you're jealous?"

"What? NO that's not what I ment"

"Then what is it?"

"I am hurt that I am his best friend, yet he gives the credit to Soyeon. Everyone, all the netizens, all his friends know that Soyeon is his best friend and not me. When in reality, I feel I am his closest friend. I was always there for him..." I said but felt embarassed at the fact I had just confessed all this to Mir.

"Well you have to understand Carolina, he is very close to her and they are both idols. He had to admit that was his best friend or they would start rumors" Mir  said and gave me a sad smile.

"I understand, but what about the fact he always forgets we are even there whenever she arrives!" I complained. Mir smirked.

"And you call yourself his bestfriend! Well I don't know if you notice but he likes her..." Mir said and waited for my reaction.

I was shocked.

"Noona, you didn't know?" he asked just as shocked.

"He never told me" I said feeling even more hurt.

"I know now though and i"ll try to be understanding about why he didn't tell me" I whispered.

"Noona, i'm sorry let's just go and have fun. Let's introduce you to people" he said and smiled. I nodded. It would be best.