Evil Maknae isn't evil...

Someone Somewhere :)

 

Mir wait up!" we heard Joon yell behind us. I hoped he didn't over hear our conversation. We both stopped and waited for Joon to catch up to us.

"Ya! Caroline! Why did you leave?" he complained.

"Noona just wanted to socialize" Mir explained hiding the real truth.

"Oh..." Joon said shocked, he probably wanted to hear the gossip.

"Well in that case, who do you want to meet Carolina? Who's your favorite group?" he asked, but I would never reveal this to him or else he could blackmail me with it.

"I don't know Joon!" I complained. Joon looked around and spotted someone walking near us. He looked at me and grinned.

“Ya! Kyuhyun!” he yelled. Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun turned around and started coming our way.

“Yes?” he asked. He then realized who had called him out.

“Joon! What’s up?” he asked and gave him a bro hug.

“Nothing much, where were you heading? You seem pretty determined” he joked. Kyuhyun smiled.

“I was actually heading towards the salad bar. I heard it was awesome, there’s literally a whole room dedicated to it” he said and laughed. Mir was amazed. I didn’t quite get their amazement; it was just a salad bar.

“Ah really?” Joon said, “Well in that case, you don’t mind taking care of our friend for awhile? She got into a little argument with Seungho and we are trying to help her calm down, can you help us please?” he asked and then turned to me and gave me  a wink. I wanted to scratch Joon’s face for putting me on the spot like that.

“Your friend?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

“Hello I’m Carolina” I said and bowed.

“Oh, yes, I’m Kyuhyun” he said and bowed.

“Well then it’s settled!” Joon exclaimed and grabbed Mir by the arm and took him away.

“I’m sorry Noona!” he apologized as he was led back to our seats.

I looked at Kyuhyun and he looked at me. We were both so awkward.

“Should I get you a plate?” he offered politely.

“Can you?” I asked. He laughed and nodded. I was so clueless. I had never dined at such a fancy restaurant. He came back with a plate and led me to the famous salad bar. When I entered my mouth went open.

“Amazing huh?” he asked. I looked at him eyes wide open.

“Daebak!” I screamed and looked around. All you could possibly think of putting on your salad was there.

“Want to see who could make the best salad?” I challenged. He smirked.

“Fine, let the best salad maker win” he said and we both parted to different sides of the room. My typical salads consisted of lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and boiled eggs but this salad bar made my salad look lame.

There was romaine lettuce, butter lettuce, arugula, spinach, watercress, endive, radishes, all different colors of bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cucumbers, artichokes, olives, melon, grapes, pineapple, apples, roasted chicken, shrimp, crab, tuna, beans, chickpeas, garbanzo beans, different types of cheeses.  So many variety of dressings too, and a whole lot of greens and fruits I had never even seen in my life. It was salad madness.

I grabbed almost a little bit of everything, placed in a way the salad would appeal more to the eye. It looked so awesome and so delicious. How could people still order more food?

He came up to me with his salad very proud and happy. I looked down at it and burst out laughing.

“Why are you laughing” he asked confused.

“This is your best salad?” I said pointing at the messy salad bowl.

“Hey! I’m sure it’s better tasting that yours!”

 "Nah, I don't believe it!" I said and looked down at his messy bowl again, it did look quite apetizing.

"Want to trade?" he asked noticing I was beginning to crave the salad he had made.

"Fine!" I said and we switched salads.

"So you're friends with MBLAQ?" he asked ad we walked towards his table.

"Yeah" I said and sighed remembering Seungho.

"Oh, you don't sound so excited" he said and grabbed the plate from my hands. He could tell it was heavy for me and decided to help me out.

"Thank Kyu" I said cracking a lame joke. He laughed anyways.

"Well it's not that, I'm actually Seungho's high school friend, we still keep in touch every once in a while-"

He interrupted me.

"Noona?" he asked shocked.

"Oh what? NO, NO, I skipped a year, I'm from 1988" I said cracking up. He thought I was a noona, don't guys like noona's?

"Oh, I am too, what month?"

"December, you?"

"February...so I'm technically almost a year older" he said and grinned.

"Whatever" I said as we arrived at his table. Some of his group members where there, they all stared and looked at me with Kyuhyun. As if shocked Kyuhyun was with a girl and they weren't. Especially a foreign girl, speaking Korean at a idol group dinner.

"This is Carolina, she's friends with MBLAQ, they asked me if I could show her around for awhile"

"Oh!" Ryeowook said and smiled.

"Come sit with us!" he said getting up and allowing me to sit in the seat he was sitting.

"You're not an idol right?" Sungmin said looking at me as if trying to figure out who I was.

"No, I'm Seungho's high school friend" I said shyly.

"Oh! You're my age then?" Ryeowook asked.

"Actually, no. I skipped a high school year. I'm from 1988" I said and smiled. Sungmin smirked.

"Like the maknae" Sungmin said and laughed. Yesung arrived at the spot.

"SMALL HANDS!" he exclaimed. Everyone stared at him.

"Ya! Yesung you're so rude!" Ryeowook complained.

"No, no she's the girl I was talking to you guys about, she has smaller hands than mine!"  he said ad everyone crowded around me as looked at my hands, which were so much smaller than theirs. They took my hand and put it against Yesungs.

"Wah!!!!" they said amazed. Kyuhyun just looked at me as if whispering sorry for their behavior. I smiled as if saying it was okay.

"Wait! Kyuhyun you went to the salad bar with out us?" Sungmin said realizing we already had our very appetizing salads on the table.

"You would!" Yesung said.

"Should we go and get ours?" Ryeowook suggested.

"Before Eunhyuk and Shindong arrive, they will devour that salad bar" Sungmin said and the guys nodded.

"We will be back maknaes!" Ryeowook said and smiled. They all left to the salad bar room.

"So you met Yesung already?" Kyuhyun asked as he poked the salad with his fork and put it in his mouth.

"Yeah, backstage at the music show" I said and took a mouthful of the salad he made.

We both looked at each other with big eyes.

"This is so good!" we both spoke at the same time. We smiled and ate more.

"Let me taste the one I made" he said and stuck his fork in his salad, I did the same with the one I made.

"This is good too!" I said and he nodded.

"So who won?"

We both thought about it for a moment.

"I think we both did, I can't decide!" he said and ate more of the salad I made.

"Same here" I said and laughed.

"So are you Korean? You're pronunciation is really spot on, better than mine actually"

I smiled, for once someone didn't ask directly if I was American.

"I'm American, my paren'ts are Korean, they taught me well. We moved over here during my freshman year"

"Oh, well that's cool. You don't look Korean but you sure act like one and speak like one" he said and looked to his right as if he had suddenly seen someone.

"Ah Seungho hyung!" he stood up.

"Aish" I whispered a little bit too loud.

"Kyuhyun! Hey! Haven't seen you in awhile" Seungho responded to Kyuhyun. I continued eating my salad ignoring him.

"Yeah, it's been awhile. Your friend Carolina, she's quite interesting" Kyuhyun said. Seungho raised his eyebrow not knowing what to think of the situation.

"Oh yeah, sorry I didn't know who she was left with"

"Well Seungho oppa, I'm doing just fine" I said and continued eating.

"If you don't mind Kyuhyun, I'm going to take her back. The group misses her"

I looked over at Kyuhyun begging him not to let me go with Seungho.

"What you're taking her?" I heard Ryeowook complain. He was standing besides Seugnho with the rest of the guys and their salads.

"Yeah, sorry guys" he said scratching his neck feeling intimidated by his sunbaes.

I sighed.

"Alright, sorry Kyuhyun. I guess I have to go. Can I take the salad you made?" I asked feeling really sad I had to leave. When else would I get the opportunity to hang out with Super Junior's Kyuhyun.

"Of course" he said very serious as well.

"Alright, bye guys. Hopefully I can one day see you again and if not. Continue being an awesome group and live well!" I said making the situation even more depressing.

We began to walk away when I heard someone call out my name.

"Yes?" I said turning around. It was Kyuhyun.

"We didn't even exchange contact info, the guys were wondering if you wanted to go to a casual party we are going to have next week. It's just for fun, us SM groups haven't partied in awhile and our schedule finally allowed it" he said and handed me his phone to put my number. I smiled and handed him mine. We put in our numbers.

"I'd love to, thanks for taking care of me for that while too. I'll see you later?"

He nodded.

Seungho looked over at me with an unhappy face.

"So you got to meet your Super Junior bias and get his number huh?" he said and grabbed my phone.

"Ya! Don't say that out loud, give me my phone back!"

"Not until you forgive me!"

"Forgive you for what?"

"I-I I don't know your the one who is mad at me!"

"Seungho, you are so oblivious to everything aren't you?"

"Carolina!"

"Seungho!"

"Please!" he begged.

"It's not like you are going to see me in the next half a year. Why will this matter to you huh?" I said and stopped walking.

"Because! because well, you are my best friend" he admitted.

"Then start treating me like one" I said and continued walking towards our table.