To Think I..

Someone Somewhere :)

After meeting SHINee, which was extremely fun since they were all so sweet, it was my turn to meet SNSD. I have to admit that they were the most nerve wrecking to meet. Growing up, listening to their music since they debuted. Wanting to be like them one day, and almost getting the chance to was a memory I choose to not remember. I had always looked up to them in a way, even if they were younger than me. I smiled and they all came over to say hello.

"Hello I'm Carolina" I bowed.

"I'm Taeyeon...but, can I ask a question?" she said speaking in behalf of the rest.

"Yes?"

"You are Seungho's normal high school friend right?"

"Yes" I said not knowing where this was going at.

"So you knew our unnie Soyeon?"

"Yes, we went to high school together" I said shyly. She nodded.

"So you're older than all of us right?"

"Well I'm from 1988, but we don't have that much of a gap"

"I'm Seohyun by the way" Seohyun came in and bowed.

"You're Korean right?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm American, but yes my parents are Korean" I said and smiled. They all nodded.

"You don't have an accent that's why, and the way you act is very Korean like" she said and laughed.

"You're American too huh?" I asked. She nodded.

"I was born in San Francisco" she said and smiled.

"I was raised over there, but I was born in L.A"

"Really?" Jessica said and laughed.

"Tiffany and I were born in San Fran but raised elsewhere" she said and we laughed. What a small world.

"You guys are speaking too much English!" Yoona complained. We looked at each other, we didn't even notice we had begun speaking English.

"Sorry" I apologized speaking Korean again.

"I'm Yoona by the way" Yoona said and bowed.

"Hyoyeon" Hyoyeon said and smiled.

"I'm Yuri" Yuri said and pushed Sunny who was busy eating some of the finger food on the table. With a mouthful Sunny cutely said.

"I'm Sunny" and burst out laughing.

"I'm Sooyoung! Haven't we met before?" she asked. I looked at her confused.

"I don't think so..."

"Yes! Weren't you there at the dinner the other day?"

"You were there?"

"I was there with Siwon oppa, since snsd had to leave and I didn't have a schedule. I saw you with Kyuhyun and Seungho"

"Oh! Well then yes! I'm Carolina by the way" I said and smiled.

"Hello! Do you girls mind if I take Carolina away for a little bit?" I heard someone whisper from in back of me.

"Sure oppa!" Sooyoung said with a grin on her face. I turned around to see who it was.

"Kyuhyun!" I said shocked.

"Let's go!" he said and pulled me away from the group.

"Kyuhyun, is everything okay?"

"I'm sorry I left you there and disappeared. I had to go pick up some things at the store that we had forgotten"

"Oh" I said understandingly.

"I see you met everyone"

I smiled.

"I got to meet Jonghyun" I said with dreamy eyes.

"Why does everyone like Jonghyun!" he complained and laughed.

"He's not my favorite though, but hey for a normal girl like me...meeting someone like him is wow" I said and laughed realizing I was being so honest with Kyuhyun even if I hardly knew him.

"For a normal girl, you get along pretty well with us strange ones" he said and messed up my hair and began walking back to the crowded group of celebrities.

"I didn't mean it like that, I ment normal like non famous!" I yelled after him. He laughed although he didn't turn around.

To think I thought this would be awkward.

"Carolina! Join us! We are going to do Karaoke!" Tiffany yelled out.

"Karaoke? Aren't you all tired of singing?" I laughed.

"We are singers for a reason! C'mon! Minho is starting us off!" she said and the rest of the girls laughed.

"Min Ho and Amber? I don't want to miss that!" I said and joined them on the couch.

"Where's Exo?" I asked Seohyun.

"They are busy promoting right now, their new. They don't get as many breaks right now" she said and nodded.

I nodded. They were promoting Growl.

"What song are we going to sing?" Amber asked Min Ho.

"English!" he exclaimed.

"Okay..." Amber said with a "You sure?" face.

"The one we already sung together!" he said excitedly.

"Well...Okay" she said and smiled herself.

"Rocketeer!" she signaled at Leeteuk who was in charge of the music. He smiled and gave them a thumbs up, and they begun to sing. I realized how much talent they have and can't fully show even if they are famous singers. To think I ever underestimated them.

Minho and Amber singing Rocketeer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VuphFt7TGg