Bad News

Someone Somewhere :)

"C'mon Carolina you must  sing!" Tiffany urged me. I looked shly a the ground. Singing infront of all of these amazing singers didn't make me feel all too good.

"C'mon, I'll sing with you" Kyuhyun offered and helped me get up from my seat.

"I-I" I began but he was already telling Leeteuk to play a certain song.

"You've heard the song that Fany and I did awhile back right? To the beautiful you, right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. It had always been my fangirl dream to sing it with him.

We sang. It was amazing, I never thought I would have sung with him. When the song ended and I turned to face the rest of the people. They were shocked.

"You have a beautiful voice" Jonghyun spoke, making me blush.

"Unnie, you can really sing...why haven't you auditioned...?" Seohyun asked confused. I shrugged.

"I tried" I said and gave them a sad smile.

"What happened?" Yoona asked.

"Things happened, the point is that I didn't make it in, but i'm fine. I still got to meet all of you, who have even better voices" I said and smiled. They thanked me.

"Really unnie, you should definitely join us and sing some other time. It's been age's since we hang out around someone so down to earth" Tiffany said and smiled. I smiled back. The girls exchanged numbers with me and I said goodbye to each individual.

"I'll walk you out" Kyuhyun said and I nodded as we headed outside.

"You really have a beautiful voice, better than many. I would still like to know the reason you didn't make the audition, I'm sure if you tried today, they would not deny you" he spoke gently. I smiled. I didn't know this so called "Evil Maknae" could be nice.

"Thank you so much Kyu" I said and opened the door of  my car.

"I'll see you around then" I said and waved as I got into my car. It seemed like there was something he wanted to tell me, but he didn't.

***

When I got home, I hoped onto my computer and began looking through the headlines. So many scandals, so many people dating...then there was one headline that caught my attention.

"Oh my gosh, Soyeon's been dating Oh Jong Hyuk for 3 years..." I mumbled shocked.

The first person that came to mind was Seungho, had he found out about this already?