Chapter 7

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

"You what?" I asked. Was i hearing right? Did Rain really say he likes Mir? "You heard me, I've fallen for him." Rain said. Is he being serious? "Dude, he's not the guy that we can just fall for. He's the enemy. He hates us, we hate him." I said. Rain shrugged. "I don't hate him" I sighed. Really? "So you're actually being genuinely serious here? You actually fell for the guy i hate?" I asked. He nodded.

Damn it! What has the world come to if Bi Rain has gone soft? "Wae Rain, wae?" I sat on the sofa. "Joon, you need to just think about it for a sec. Mir isn't the old Mir anymore, he's changed. Doing all this is actually getting to him even more than it should be and that's not funny. Its downright mean. Think before doing anything, that's all I'm saying. Anyway, since you don't have a babysitter then you should stay with Ga Eul. Bye" Rain walked out the house.

I was shocked. How can Rain like him? "Oppa?" I looked at Ga Eul. "Rain oppa said he loves Mir oppa but they're both guys" She said. I looked away awkwardly. I did not want this conversation now. "Um... Yes, Rain oppa likes Mir. Its perfectly normal, ne? You watch TV, oppa needs to talk on the phone" I ruffled her hair and walked upstairs.

Should i call him? It'll be pretty damn awkward. But i need to apologize and set things straight. But then why should i apologize to a scrawny nerd? Joon stop being so full of yourself! Ya! I'm not full of myself. Yeah you are, arrogant too. Shut up concience! God.. I'm not arrogant and to prove it, I'll call Mir right now!

I dialed Mir's number.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Mir, we need to talk"

*sigh* "Joon, just leave it"

"No. I want to know why you said I'm already hurting you, what does that mean?"

"Joon forget it"

He hung up the phone. I sighed. I need to find him now. Where would he be? I called his house phone.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Annyeonhaseyo ahjussi. Is Mir there?"

"Aniyo. He didn't come home, i thought he was with you?"

"Ah um.. He said he wanted to get something from home" I lied.

"He isn't here.. Is everything ok?" He sounded worried. .

"Ah anieyo, he's here now. Hey Mir! The bathroom is straight up the stairs. Yeah, he's fine. Don't worry. Ne. Ne. Arasseo. Annyeong"

I hung up the phone. . Where is he? If i was an angry Mir, where would i go? Probably go cry on the benches... Wait! That's it! I grabbed my jacket and called Rain. "Dude, i need you to babysit Ga Eul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter