Chapter 13

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

"You're so ing insensitive!" Rain screamed. I got into another arguement with him. "Rain, shut up. You're overreacting" I said. He glared at me. "You don't understand how much I've sacrificed for you, and your being a like this?" He said. I scoffed. "You haven't sacrificed anything for me!" He rolled his eyes. "I've sacrificed plenty for you!" He shouted. "Name one thing!" "LOVE!"

I froze on the spot. He.... what? "You did what?" I asked quietly. "I gave up on Mir for you" Rain said. My eyes widened. "So... you-" He nodded. "I love Mir" I felt like my heart was being stabbed. I've been hurting my best friend for a long time. I'm such a bad person. He's been enduring this for a long time and I've just hurt him. "Rain.." He smiled. "Joonie, its fine"

I hugged him. "Why are you such an amazing person?" I asked. He grinned. "Ya, don't fall in love with me" I smirked. "Shut up..." Mir walked in the room. "Oh, um..." He looked down. "Am i interrupting something?" Mir asked. "Ani-" "Yes, Joon just confessed to me" Rain said. My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" I could see Mir's face dropped. "Y-You like Rain hyung?" He asked. "Ani-" "Yes, he does"

I want to slap Rain. Mir slowly nodded. "Cool..." He walked off. I turned to Rain. "You . I don't like you. WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted. He covered my mouth. "Shh! I'm doing this for you. Watch, Mir will get so jealous of it so it'll be easier to seduce him" Rain said. "Or i can be normal and win him over!" I said. He shook his head. "My idea is better."

"No! What if Mir doesn't like me because of this?" I asked. He shrugged. "Trust me, he will. He'll get jealous and he'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter