Chapter 3

This Is War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

I finally got home. Is Joon trying to kill me? Possibly. But still, i have so much revision and homework and now he's making me do more homework? I will die of exhaustion. "Mireu! Can you go to the shops for me? We need milk!" Appa called. I sighed and walked down the stairs. Appa handed me the money. "Don't be too long. Its 8pm, its quite dangerous to be out late." I nodded. "Arasseo" I grabbed my jacket. "I'm going now!"

I put my hands in my pockets as i walked up the streets of Seoul. It was quite dark and half the street lamps were broken. To top it all off, it was raining. "Hey crybaby, nice to see you here" I turned around and it was Rain. Why is he here? I swear he doesn't live in these areas. "What do you want?" I asked. "Someone's got an attitude. I heard you're Joonie's slave again. How much days is it? 100?" He smirked. I wasn't in the mood for this. I was tired, hungry and i still had to do that jackass's homework. " off Rain" I turned around to walk off.

"Ya!" He pulled my arm. I slipped on a puddle and almost fell. Rain grabbed me into his arms. "Ya, you're so clumsy!" My eyes were widened and I was still in shock. "Rain what're you doing?" Rain turned his head and saw Joon. He stood me up straight and put his hands in his pocket. "Sup' Joon" He casually said. Joon walked upto me. "Shouldn't you be doing my homework instead of flirting with my best friend?" He asked. "Why, you jealous?" I asked.

Joon glared at me. "Bastard." I glared back. "" He came closer upto me till our faces were like 5cm apart. "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Rain chanted. Joon shot him a death glare. "You wanna die?" He asked. "Come at me bro!" Rain said and puffed up his chest. Joon smirked. "Idiot.." He went and stood by his side. "Can i go now?" I asked. Joon looked away. "Do whatever you want" He said and got out a cigarette and lit it. He put it in his mouth and released smoke.

I coughed slightly. "Urgh.. I hate smoke. Can you not do that? I'm asthmatic." I said. Joon slowly walked upto me. "You like this?" He blew in my face causing me to cough a lot. "Ya Joonie, leave it man. He's asthmatic, that's tight" Rain said and pulled Joon back. Joon rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Come let's go" They walked off. Rain was being nice.. Why? Oh crap! Appa's milk! I ran to the shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter